Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (78179 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Amberon1: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2018
A schizophrenic dimwit like you have no business questioning people's sanity.
I have never and will never support either party as they are one and the same and all youths who support them are nothing but fools. Keep supporting people who have put the entire nation in misery, dunce.
Hotfreeze:

Are you sure you're mentally okay?

I know you closet Pdp apologists won't like to hear the truth. Look at the picture again and Cover your face in shame.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Amberon1:
[s]A schizophrenic dimwit like you have no business questioning people's sanity.
I have never and will never support either party as they are one and the same and all youths who support them are nothing but fools. Keep supporting people who have put the entire nation in misery, dunce.[/s]

You're a loser. A bitter, battered loser with the brain of a gnat.

Keep crying, your tears have just started.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by excomarow(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
we all know the true winner..
4months coming PDP wl take over osun state.
Adeleke's mandate shall be restored.

Them go see for supreme court .

#YOLO

Common wake-up from your slumber

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Buharimustgo: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Mrs Oyetola the criminal
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by oyejideogunjumo: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Ever8054:
we will see his children in on the handover day... after some idiot youth have gone trough the stress of shouting APC PDP ...
Not only shout APC or PDP but some lost their lives,some maimed and will never recover for life,some may be missing and will never be found while the politician children are home watching them on TV or abroad cooling off.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Pataricatering(f): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2018
And how necessary is your “ respect” to anyone ?
Optional09:
Are these leaders, they are not respected, including Tinubu what happened in Osun election has made me loose all my respect for any individual associating APC.

Can he confidently say I am a leader ....? He is a big Joke
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Optional09:
Are these leaders, they are not respected, including Tinubu what happened in Osun election has made me loose all my respect for any individual associating APC.

Who your respect EPP?

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by ACE1010: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:
na their problem.. e no kuku concern me

APC has shown PDP same thing they've been doing over the years

I recall in 2007 when I was in a pooling unit, no single vote was cast yet people were declared winners...PDP should just see how it feels

Do me I do you grin grin grin
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by ACE1010: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Did you vote? No
Do you have PVC? No
APC needs votes, not respect.

Your political opinion is as useless as an eunuch's manhood.

grin grin grin
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by ACE1010: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Yes, Supreme Court is a mechanic workshop in Abakaliki where they carry out repairs, services, padding and fabrication of mandates.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Amberon1: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Like your father and entire generation,
idiot.
Hotfreeze:

You're a loser. A bitter, battered loser with the brain of a gnat.

Keep crying, your tears have just started.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by SamOgasco(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2018
How is that my business?
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Amberon1:
[s]Like your father and entire generation,
idiot.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by ACE1010: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

In 2003, PDP claimed to win 100% of the votes in Bonny Island, ANPP rejected it. In June 2003 when they wanted to start election petition, the ANPP chairman Marshall Harry was killed.

Go and see the evils that PDP do and some dumb criminals here support them.

See this document for instance.

I use my church mind � clap for you ....you're very correct. I tell people I don't pity Pdthieves! They started this game in the first Place, why are they crying??

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Optional09:

So, you had respect for us before? This is new! Ordinary bye election in Rivers state, Wicked Wike didn't allow it to be concluded. U na think APC be Dundu United?
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Legendkid: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Did you vote? No
Do you have PVC? No
APC needs votes, not respect.

Evil spirit, you surely know he didn't vote..
Don't have pvc
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by gladisa7: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2018
they go don swear juju with plenty oath taken, sacrifice human heads..dirty smelly evil politicians..
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by oluakin08: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2018
good morning
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by oluakin08: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2018
hah

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:

I recall in 2007 when I was in a pooling unit, no single vote was cast yet people were declared winners...PDP should just see how it feels

Karma is definitely a biatch grin
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
maasoap:

So, you had respect for us before? This is new! Ordinary bye election in Rivers state, Wicked Wike didn't allow it to be concluded. U na think APC be Dundu United?

U dey mind am
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
we all know the true winner..
4months coming PDP wl take over osun state.
Adeleke's mandate shall be restored.

Them go see for supreme court .

#YOLO

Ur dream dnt hold waters.
Be dreaming when Ajobiewe goes back to his dancing school. There is a dancing competition goin on in Vegas, do well to call ya jackson to come compete.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Abdulhakeem78:
The good people of the state of osun have got more work for us to do!

Oyetola...........APC
APC.............Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari.......... Sai Progressive!!!!

I can see that madness runs in ur family
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Bimpe29: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Tit for tat. But, that nasty ways of doing things have to be changed and corrected if we want even growth and development.

murphyibiam15:

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Optional09: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
02Kebreal:

Who your respect EPP?

I shouldn’t give a Fvck like you insensitive mofo, but I care about that child who will not have access to comprehensive healthcare, good food, good education, electricity to complete their school assignment. That young graduate who will not be able to find a good job, that father who can not cater for his family needs because bad economy, that mother who financed her daughter to the university from road side plantain hocking. That pregnant woman who is uncertain if her child and her will suvive because of horrible healthcare system.

I care about you! These are people my respect help. Start thinking beyond your stomach tomorrow may not favor you.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
fortunechy:

I can see that madness runs in ur family
Oh! The pain what an ugly comment from you!
I don't abuse other people's families because I know you can be the bad and recalcitrant one amongst the most responsible and respected family of yours.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Abdulhakeem78:

Oh! The pain what an ugly comment from you!
I don't abuse other people's families because I know you can be the bad and recalcitrant one amongst the most responsible and respected family of yours.
I blame it on ur Dad for not using condom..... Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.