Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (78176 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Okay angry
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:21am On Sep 28, 2018
In 2018, Nigeria still cannot conduct elections that everyone can accept as fair.

GEJ is really unique. Call him whatever you like, he didn't go to court to challenge 2015 results. He let peace reign.

If you have been blessed, even in defeat, your grace will shine through.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by stinggy(m): 2:23am On Sep 28, 2018
dvee2:

Which tribunals. Lol some of you will never quit being naive
You've taken care of that too? shocked
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by kunle75(m): 2:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Some people will cry on this thread cheesy

Yes oooo e.g davido

3 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Some people will cry on this thread cheesy
Igbos will cry like d meme

3 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Optional09:
Are this leaders, they are not respected including Tinubu what happened in Osun election has made me loose all my respect for any individual associating theirself APC.

Can he confidently call himself ....? He is a big Joke

Hope you don't have respect for pdp cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Fitbillionairep: 3:26am On Sep 28, 2018
this is why i will never do politics cos if i am in the pdp guy, i go kill
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 3:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

In 2003, PDP claimed to win 100% of the votes in Bonny Island, ANPP rejected it. In June 2003 when they wanted to start election petition, the ANPP chairman Marshall Harry was killed.

Go and see the evils that PDP do and some dumb criminals here support them.

See this document for instance.
Come to think of it. Marshall Harry bought my Jamb form that year in PH. Dem just kill the man
God help Nigeria
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Ekennedy: 4:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by israelmao(m): 4:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Your joy will be short-lived by the time justice is granted for now you can celebrate.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Amberon1: 4:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Stop insulting people with the the silly nonsense you're posting. Both APC ND PDP are evil and disastrous. Receive sense.
Hotfreeze:

In 2003, PDP claimed to win 100% of the votes in Bonny Island, ANPP rejected it. In June 2003 when they wanted to start election petition, the ANPP chairman Marshall Harry was killed.

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 4:52am On Sep 28, 2018
The dullard will not return in peace
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 4:55am On Sep 28, 2018
HOW THIS ONE TAKE CONCERN ME

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by otunde527: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2018
God

APC finally rape and bury our democracy

Was this how PDP allow APC to win the presidential election
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Congratulations to Madam Incoming First Lady of Osun state except the court says otherwise.
Adeleke still has forgery case hanging over his neck anyway you look at it it is win win situation for a pc

2 Likes

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by stevups(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Optional09:
Are these leaders, they are not respected, including Tinubu what happened in Osun election has made me loose all my respect for any individual associating APC.

Can he confidently say I am a leader ....? He is a big Joke
We did not hear much about Oyetola b4 now, very soon he will struggling for 2nd term
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:26am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP how market
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by nifty60(m): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2018
It's a shame when people justify election irregularities with the excuse that pdp have been doing it for years.
Then I ask why did we vote out pdp? was it for the new ruling party to continue rigging or change the system?

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by nifty60(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2018
israelmao:
Your joy will be short-lived by the time justice is granted for now you can celebrate.
U speak of justice in this country. Is the country just?
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2018
I need someone to help me deliver a package today by 10:00 AM. If you are a dispatch rider or just interested, you will pick the package in VI and deliver it to the recipient at Nigerian Breweries. Kindly send me an inmail or quote me and I will reach out to you. Cheers!
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2018
And someone would be sad cos he won't use the plate number

Omo Baba Governor

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by computerglobal(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2018
dvee2:

Which tribunals. Lol some of you will never quit being naive

grin
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2018
tendingNews:
Meet Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola, the incoming First Lady of Osun state, the wife of the incoming Osun Governor, Gboyega Oyetola

Adegboyega Oyetola is happily married to Kafayat Olaitan Oyetola and the marriage is blessed with wonderful children and grand children who are successful professionals in their chosen field of studies.
His wife, Olaitan Oyetola, once revealed a lot about him.

She explained that when they first met she never took him seriously though, “because all I wanted was to further my education”, she explained in her tribute to him @ 60, “He later left Kaduna (where we met) for Lagos on transfer.
Ironically, the distance between Kaduna and Lagos brought us closer. He called me at least once a week.”

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/meet-olaitan-oyetola-biography-age-of.html?m=1
CC: Lalasticlala
Winning by massive rigging is not democracy but massive stealing, Mrs Alhaji Oyetola is fraudulently planted as fake Osun state first lady. Like i say, i don't respect, riches, positions and present educational status because they are fraudulently acquired. I only respect old age. As long as the Nigerian leaders refuses to see the truth and deny Nigerians the truth, they have killed and buried Nigeria. Thank God i don't believe in politicians and as such stopped voting after Hope93. Nobody is worth voting for anymore because l know my vote can never and will never count.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by israelmao(m): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2018
nifty60:

U speak of justice in this country. Is the country just?

I believe we still have some degree of justice,we have witnessed where mandates were restored to the true owners.For instance,Amaechi's name was substituted by his party after winning governorship election in 2007 but through justice he regained his mandate.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Amberon1:
Stop insulting people with the the silly nonsense you're posting. Both APC ND PDP are evil and disastrous. Receive sense.

Are you sure you're mentally okay?

I know you closet Pdp apologists won't like to hear the truth. Look at the picture again and Cover your face in shame.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by chucks185: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

you are an idiot . who's PDP?
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by nifty60(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2018
israelmao:

I believe we still have some degree of justice,we have witnessed where mandates were restored to the true owners.For instance,Amaechi's name was substituted by his party after winning governorship election in 2007 but through justice he regained his mandate.
Let us watch

1 Like

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Hotfreeze: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2018
chucks185:
you are an idiot . who's PDP?

Denial is the first stage of grief.
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Did you vote? No
Do you have PVC? No
APC needs votes, not respect.

Your political opinion is as useless as an eunuch's manhood.
bro u re right...
Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Primenet(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Someone must WIN

Re: Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) by Printerscanner: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Optional09:
Are these leaders, they are not respected, including Tinubu what happened in Osun election has made me loose all my respect for any individual associating APC.

Can he confidently say I am a leader ....? He is a big Joke

Please what is your respect worth? I beg go sit down for one corner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.