Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body (32624 Views)

How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. / 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast / 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Akosbaba(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Looks like body transformation isn't that hard.
Make i try am for 1 week first
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Good one here
chai baby u are very beautiful
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by jidxin(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
hollawahlay:
ji
masun
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2018
englishmart:
for the sake of my age, I can't perform some of those exercises. You don't expect me to be skipping at this age. The ones I did when I was younger, is enough to see me through.
Squatting is for ladies that need hipstv
grin
Pushups and running, are the two my age supports
You Mentioned Age 3 Times. So, Tell Us Your Age...

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by segebase(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari can't do this
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Innobee99(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2018
prince2pac:
grin I think say na only my body oo
Even if I eat one drum of food daily, no effect.

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Quality20(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2018
well for those who are not young I don't think running is good for them. Except u want them to slump and die.By not young I mean like 38 and above
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Monaco2(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2018
officialfestus:
##21# to cancel

Thanks, but I need d code to know if it was being monitored
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by IKON360(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2018
my daily workout routine is 400 pushups and 200 sit ups. Works wonders. Aiming for higher

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by lonelydora: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2018
englishmart:
for the sake of my age, I can't perform some of those exercises. You don't expect me to be skipping at this age. The ones I did when I was younger, is enough to see me through.
grin

At my age, it's swimming even though i can't swim
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Innobee99:
My bodi no dey hear word. Still skinny like my broom.

God punish nature!

stop smoking igbo!
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by lexy2014: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
When it comes to exercise, laziness is my surname embarassed
u need some motivation
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by lexy2014: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2018
nazablossom:
I tried jumping of rope the other day, it was so not easy.

To think that we jumped it for hours as kids with so much fun and excitement grin.
its skipping rope u were asked 2 jump, not hurdle.

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2018
englishmart:
grin

I'm 85 I still jump robes
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by officialfestus(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Monaco2:

Thanks, but I need d code to know if it was being monitored
https://www.nairaland.com/4344389/nigerian-awake-someone-somewhere-monitoring
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by jeff1607(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
prince2pac:
grin I think say na only my body oo

try eating in between meals , not in small quantities with healthy food tho
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by ImaIma1(f): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2018
englishmart:
grin

Are you up to 60?
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by lonlytroy(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Swimming all the way but still yet

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Monaco2(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by lordpherow98(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Monaco2:
Please I need someone to help me with the code to dial on my phone to know if my calls has been hacked, someone did a thread on it a while ago. Tnks

Do you live in Aso Villa?
Or you work in the White House?
Are you Dangote's PA?
Or Otedola's only male child?

Who are you in this miserable world
And why will anyone wanna hack into your 29seconds calls

2 Likes

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by slawomir: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Innobee99:
My bodi no dey hear word. Still skinny like my broom.

God punish nature!
baba i tire o
me don eat all the food on this earth
still i thiny like say i nor dey near food at all

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by lordpherow98(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2018
jeff1607:

try eating in between meals , not in small quantities with healthy food tho

Whc 1 is eating in between meals again?
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by simplyme17: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Sir, Squatting isn’t for ladies only these are few among the benefits of Squatting increase Entire Body Strength & Muscle. ...
Burn Fat. ...
Improve Circulation. ...
Get Rid of Cellulite. ...
Increase Flexibility & Prevent Injuries. ...
Enjoy Better Posture. ...
Build Core Strength. . It has really work for my thigh. Thanks and God bless
englishmart:
grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by anjilgreat(f): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Jobia:
I can attest to the wonders of jumping rope.
Amazing work out on it's own cool

Supported! jumping rope has been one of my regular exercises and it's an interesting/enjoyable one too.

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by fowlyansh181(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Never neglect walking

1 Like

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by chely: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Your life will never be the same again after reading this

Click to read
http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by deyfia10(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Interesting
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Coldplayyy(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
fuсking is the best exercise grin
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Innobee99(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2018
quentin06:

stop smoking igbo!
Chairman, haven't tasted anything called smoke in my whole wide world. It's God's given nature. Nothing attached. I dnt take alcohol either.

Though I dnt feel intimated
Re: 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body by Igxx(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Realberg:
To burn unwanted calories, simply bang your head against the wall. It works.
grin
Realberg:
To burn unwanted calories, simply bang your head against the wall. It works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated / Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.