Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) (3218 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) by Perosmith: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Those B.reast did not come to play, I think am fine with my small ones, lol.. And she claims they are not giving her any backaches. Anyway

See Reactions below!

SEE MORE PHOTOS

Want More Latest Gist & Gossips? Click Here

1 Like

Re: A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) by Ladycloud(f): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2018
She should be bearing... Choco milk and not Choco milo. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:18am On Sep 28, 2018
There is nothing new under the sun!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) by fiwet: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2018
cool cool cool coolMEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Arrives Swaziland Few Hours After Swazi King’s Five Wives Incentives / Bolt Driver Caught On Camera Jerking Off While Driving / Please What Business Can I Start With 700000, Please I Really Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.