Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Exclusive Mini Importation Business Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive Mini Importation Business Training (382 Views)

Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* / IMPORTATION Business Training & Mentorship / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Mini Importation Business Training by 0079jaBond(m): 2:10am On Sep 28, 2018
*HILLTOP INDEPENDENCE TRAINING ON MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS*

Are you a student, worker or unemployed, a housewife or anything else? Do you care to know how you can turn your smartphone/PC to your mini-office and start raking in massive income?

Then look no further as I present to you this exclusive opportunity! Come and learn the art of mini importation business which guarantees you a mind-blowing 300% ROI (Returns On Investments) if you apply the needed principles. With MIB, you get the chance to import various high quality products like accessories, clothes, shoes, bags, and much more from overseas at very cheap prices which you can then resell here at your own fixed rate to customers that you showcase it to.

*Training Outline*:
-Exclusive teachings on 3 import portals;
-Parameters to consider while shipping;
-Logistics agents I recommend for swift and efficient service delivery;
-One powerful PDF material on mini importation;
-Leveraging social media opportunities to boost sales;
-And lots more!

And the best part? It is absolutely FREE! With what you will be taught, I believe you can safely launch yourself into this goldmine as well.

To access this rare opportunity, simply send "YES FITONMIB" to the number on my signature or see the attached picture for details. (via WhatsApp only)

Training Date: October 1st, 2018.
Venue: WhatsApp.
Time: 6pm.

Here's our way of wishing you all a wonderful Independence Day celebrations in advance! Cheers!

✍ Proudly brought to you by:
~ Hill Top Concepts

Re: Exclusive Mini Importation Business Training by 0079jaBond(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
Re: Exclusive Mini Importation Business Training by 0079jaBond(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Don't miss this

(1) (Reply)

An Honest Review Of The Online Marketplace, Ojaahia.com / Global Handwashing Day: Dettol Calls For Habit Change Among Nigerians / Types Of Customers In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.