Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election (32135 Views)

Voters Intimidation In My Village / 'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by docadams: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Can we now have some peace here. PDP and its minions dwell too much on one defeat forgetting there are several lying in wait. Nobody should think I don't care. I do very much. That is why I will advise you save some of your grief for future misadventures

3 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by thesolutions(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Anything to soothe your aching heart...so you knew change was needed but were supporting PDP? Cry me a river grin

I thought Saraki was the Einstein and master strategist of politics "that will show Bubu how it's done"? Even with Atiku also in Osun?

Lmao PDP was simply outsmarted, outplayed, and dealt a heavy dose of Karma after treating Omisore like dirt.

PDP is the worst cancer to have afflicted Nigeria and we are aggressively curing it...one city at a time cool

QuotaSystem:

We must continually strive to make our elections as free, fair and peaceful as possible, regardless.

Pretence has no medicine. It can only last for as long as someone care.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by mykelswa(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2018
till today I don't even know d full meaning of apc. if king of boko and Fulani doesn't know it who am I? I just hate apc. everything about them is bloody and full of immaturity and illiteracy in this modern society. they are still running things of the 70s they should be and civilized.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by naijapips04: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2018
docadams:
Can we now have some peace here. PDP and its minions dwell too much on one defeat forgetting there are several lying in wait. Nobody should think I don't care. I do very much. That is why I will advise you save some of your grief for future misadventures

It's not about any defeat man. What happened in Osun on Saturday should not have any place in Nigerian politics. I bet if it can even happen in south sudan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Alexiz101(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol Gbehu shehu remember his twitter handle what happened on Saturdayshame on APC I hate them more now
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by donb06: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Why the contradicting statements from the U.S Consul? He earlier adjudged the polls to have been satisfactory so what gives

We must continually strive to make our elections as free, fair and peaceful as possible, regardless.

That said, congratulations to Governor-elect Oyetola, and to the APC for consolidating it's regional stronghold.

PDP only reaped what they've been sowing for years, hence the pains cheesy
HE adjudged what went on on saturday... everybody was happy that osun was free and fair even the APC confirmed it, but thursday was a coloosal mess and finaaly, you think its the pdp thats reaping it abi it is you and your unborn generation..... see your thinking pattern so warped... I regret voting APC. God hates sinners but hates Hypocrites the more

2 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by zurumking(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
PDP was sleeping on byke..

Una get election..all of una go sleep..and expect Adeleke to win..

Suffering are lessons..next time..

Make una know say ..blood for blood .. gun for gun ..thugs for thugs.. handkerchiefs for handkerchiefs..

Billion for billions..

Na so we roll in naija..

Gej era is over.. violent men takes power violently..

Thank God this not presidential election..

All lesson learnt ..count your loses and plan ahead..

Apc is brutal.. PDP supposed dey fatal...

No time..

Secoundus..pls wake up..

No gentleman in politics.... Or may you meet ahmadu Ali...for more lectures

hahaha. I laugh. My brother we are getting no where with that.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by abbeyty(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2018
When my oga wife realised she can't beat them she quickly joined them

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by QuotaSystem: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Princedapace:

U think sey u dey do pdp or apc.. Those guys kids and families are well paid.. I hope u have 2.5 billion naira like wife of the president..

Be like me, I dont support any party.. evil is evil.

Sorry I cannot fold my hands when decisions are being made that will affect my future.

God forbid that I be like you undecided.

2 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Drabrah(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
As if dat ll change anything.
#thisisnigeria

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by QuotaSystem: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2018
enonche85:

APC used none payment of salaries to campaign against PDP in Ekiti while APC is guilty of the same crime in Osun.

So tell me, what changed in Osun?.

Osun people decided they didn't want an Olodo with 7 F9's leading them, because its obvious the salary situation would be even worse under the twerking dullard.

Take heart, APC cares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by naijapips04: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Osun people decided they didn't want an Olodo with 7 F9's leading them, because its obvious the salary situation would be even worse under the twerking dullard.

grin But you and other "Nigerians" decided that a lifeless dullard without even a WAEC certificate is good for Nigeria.

Why the double standard. If someone without a secondary school certificate is 'fit' enough to govern Nigeria, why is Adeleke not fit to govern Osun?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Smile4daddy(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Why the contradicting statements from the U.S Consul? He earlier adjudged the polls to have been satisfactory so what gives

That said, congratulations to Governor-elect Oyetola, and to the APC for consolidating it's regional stronghold.

PDP only reaped what they've been sowing for years, hence the pains cheesy
Don't mind that US Consul-General John Bray or whatever, he got no rights over our choice.

Osun plp has made their choice of good representative they deserved. If he John Bray decided to collude with the dubious opposition to cap careless, he will follow the next available flight back to US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2018
docadams:

Poor soul, most of you don’t even have access to leave the country, I pity your generation because the precedent Buhari is setting will affect your future generations. You think a dent on democracy is about party, Buhari will leave there one day, PDP will also have their field day one day and slowly but surely Nigeria will turn to Somalia when the people can’t take it any longer.

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Patnweze(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2018
It is high time we as individuals be be caution and mind the way we react to issues. l think the reasons why we are not moving forward in this country is because of our mentality and that is why we have many churches and God does not hear our prayers. Our attitudes doesn't reflect what we preach. Now the statement below shows that as it was in the beginning so shall it be for ever PDP did and APC promised a change from the way PDP was governing and APC came to turn every things upside down and you are there saying rubbish that PDP is reaping what they sow. Anyway God Will help us because the way this country is going right now,let not APC bring doom to this country which is far different from the change they promised but God is watching from above and one day l repeat one day God Will show us what make Him God and by then it will be too late

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Princedapace(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Sorry I cannot fold my hands when decisions are made that will affect my future.

God forbid that I be like you undecided.

So the good choice is APC? Hahaha, same APC Saraki was in..

Same APC Oyo state governor is in? same APC former Akwa Ibom govt dey?

My brother, dont be like me. Cry for ur country becus with this our attitude, in the next 50 years Nigeria will remain the same or even get worse..

Archive this post.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Metuh: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

There's no contradiction actually. The man was in oshogbo and adjudged the oshogbo election free, fair and credible. The nation report also acknowledged the man saying he can't speak on what happened elsewhere as others covered that.

I also watched the TVC report where he said reports from his colleagues in other places indicated there were problems so my dear, there's no contradiction at all
Did you watch this particular video before it was removed by channels?
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by QuotaSystem: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
naijapips04:

grin But you and other "Nigerians" decided that a lifeless dullard without even a WAEC certificate is good for Nigeria.

Why the double standard. If someone without a secondary school certificate is 'fit' enough to govern Nigeria, why is Adeleke not fit to govern Osun?

Only a certified dunce with a single digit IQ would require a WAEC certificate as proof of literacy, from an accomplished General that has successfully graduated from international military academies and completed several courses.

The real shocker is that a combination of Saraki, Atiku & ipob miscreants were unable to stop the wind of change from sweeping the shaku shaku Senator off his feet cheesy

Take heart. PMB cares.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by GavelSlam: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2018
enonche85:

APC used none payment of salaries to campaign against PDP in Ekiti while APC is guilty of the same crime in Osun.

So tell me, what changed in Osun?.

Infrastructure.

4 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Metuh:

Did you watch this particular video before it was removed by channels?

I watched it on TVC
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by QuotaSystem: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Princedapace:

So the good choice is APC? Hahaha, same APC Saraki was in..

Same APC Oyo state governor is in? same APC former Akwa Ibom govt dey?

My brother, dont be like me. Cry for ur country becus with this our attitude, in the next 50 years Nigeria will remain the same or even get worse..

Archive this post.

APC is by far the lesser evil, and Osunites agreed with their votes cool

As for your wish against Nigeria, the prayers of the wicked are a foul odour to the Almighty, so you can channel your sorrows to the funeral going on at Wadata Plaza tongue

Sai baba!
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by naijapips04: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Only a certified dunce with a single digit IQ would require a WAEC certificate as proof of literacy, from an accomplished General that has successfully graduated from international military academies and completed several courses.

The real shocker is that a combination of Saraki, Atiku & ipob miscreants were unable to stop the wind of change from sweeping the shaku shaku Senator off his feet cheesy

Take heart. PMB cares.

Here we go again. Shithead just provide the damn certificate. grin
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by ajl: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Is Nigeria or any African countries, sovereign states when you have foreign citizens coming to observe your elections. I mean, when are we going to grow up? Did we also send observers to US elections? I am not "gerring" this at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by GavelSlam: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
donb06:
HE adjudged what went on on saturday... everybody was happy that osun was free and fair even the APC confirmed it, but thursday was a coloosal mess and finaaly, you think its the pdp thats reaping it abi it is you and your unborn generation..... see your thinking pattern so warped... I regret voting APC. God hates sinners but hates Hypocrites the more

You were happy when Saraki paid Osun a visit. When he tried to get Omisore on his team just a few days ago.

You were happy he was going to teach Buhari a lesson.
You even crowned him Obinna.

All of a sudden you don't like the lesson he was thought.

Abeg stop the hypocrisy and stop grasping at straws.

Osun polls are over.

Move on.

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by FarahAideed: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Take heart. PMB cares.

Buhari is quota system general not a merit based general ...Besides what is taking so long to show his certificate if he has any ? His entry into the Army without WAEC cert is even an illegality on its owns
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by tyrone07(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2018
When you let a lifeless cow preside over the affairs of a Nation this is exactly the kind of madness you get in return.
My heart goes out to the people of Osun state who had to endure enough suffering for the last four years under the most under performing Governor and who's future has been already mortgaged by the incoming Governor over selfish interest backed by the insatiable Greed of one Tinubu
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by mankan2k7(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Naija must rise against the evil party call APC, d dullard has destroyed our democracy. The fall of APC will be greater compare to d fall of idi amin of uganda
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by NoToAutocracy: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2018
ajl:
Is Nigeria or any African countries, sovereign states when you have foreign citizens coming to observe your elections. I mean, when are we going to grow up? Did we also send observers to US elections? I am not "gerring" this at all.

Keep quiet, they are here because your lord and savior still run to them for help and fundings, what can you develop as a country? Nigeria as a country is still under colonial master, very soon Nigeria will be controlled by the Chinese due to the huge amount of loan the present administration is taken from them.

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by epadomo(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Anything to soothe your aching heart...so you knew change was needed but were supporting PDP? Cry me a river grin

I thought Saraki was the Einstein and master strategist of politics "that will show Bubu how it's done"? Even with Atiku also in Osun?

Lmao PDP was simply outsmarted, outplayed, and dealt a heavy dose of Karma after treating Omisore like dirt.

PDP is the worst cancer to have afflicted Nigeria and we are aggressively curing it...one city at a time cool

Seconded....

2 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by QuotaSystem: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2018
naijapips04:

It's not about any defeat man. What happened in Osun on Saturday should not have any place in Nigerian politics. I bet if it can even happen in south sudan.

This one seems most pained among the wailing sore losers grin grin

Take heart...Buhari cares kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by naijapips04: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

This one seems most pained among the wailing sore losers grin grin

Take heart...Buhari cares kiss

You can elect a Goat in Osun for all I care dude, I honestly don't give a hoot what happens in Osun. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.