Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,406 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election (32350 Views)

Voters Intimidation In My Village / 'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Both parties matched money for money in this election no doubt but the middle man made it possible for one side to win.. if the story is true.. a body gave one individual 450million and a senatorial ticket just to give in... and workers are still holding on to 18k..our money not having value. i dont how to 450 million helped out??
Osun state people shouldn't expect anything other that what they are r used to... they should tighten their belt even more!! wish una luck...God punish poverty..
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Princedapace(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

APC is by far the lesser evil, and Osunites agreed with their votes cool

As for your wish against Nigeria, the prayers of the wicked are a foul odour to the Almighty, so you can channel your sorrows to the funeral going on at Wadata Plaza tongue

Sai baba!

Shaa tell the beggars wey full this part of the world to stop begging, especially when they see me. Okay. Osun workers wey never see salary take help their families.

I remember a man who contacted me via nairaland for one of my programmes, I remember how he wept about the situation in Osun and pleaded I help him with my programme, that he would pay me when he gets paid.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by ameh99: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2018
The plain truth is, no election has ever been free and fair in Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Only a certified dunce with a single digit IQ would require a WAEC certificate as proof of literacy, from an accomplished General that has successfully graduated from international military academies and completed several courses.

The real shocker is that a combination of Saraki, Atiku & ipob miscreants were unable to stop the wind of change from sweeping the shaku shaku Senator off his feet cheesy

Take heart. PMB cares.
I pray they treat your life same way APC manipulated this election

4 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Anything to soothe your aching heart...so you knew change was needed but were supporting PDP? Cry me a river grin

I thought Saraki was the Einstein and master strategist of politics "that will show Bubu how it's done"? Even with Atiku also in Osun?

Lmao PDP was simply outsmarted, outplayed, and dealt a heavy dose of Karma after treating Omisore like dirt.

PDP is the worst cancer to have afflicted Nigeria and we are aggressively curing it...one city at a time cool
we both supported APC 2014 but bro this not what I expected from this government my APC haven't met 10% of their campaign promises
but I supported APC because I believed the will be better than PDP if Jonathan had rigged 2015 elections Buhari wouldn't have been president he would have declared it inconclusive.

3 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by budaatum: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
PDP was sleeping on byke..

Una get election..all of una go sleep..and expect Adeleke to win..

Suffering are lessons..next time..

Make una know say ..blood for blood .. gun for gun ..thugs for thugs.. handkerchiefs for handkerchiefs..

Billion for billions..

Na so we roll in naija..

Gej era is over.. violent men takes power violently..

Thank God this not presidential election..

All lesson learnt ..count your loses and plan ahead..

Apc is brutal.. PDP supposed dey fatal...

No time..

Secoundus..pls wake up..

No gentleman in politics.... Or may you meet ahmadu Ali...for more lectures
Running a candidate like Adeleke was pdps first mistake. The Apc guy is way more desirable, and I don't even know his name!

I'm just sad that Aregbe was not taught a lesson here. Apart from that, sai my bubu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2018
dometome:
30,000 naira stipend at work.
oh boy hunger dey if I can get 30k like that I go do better than him shabi na to the quote anything quotable I love that work me I need work seriously APC or PDP should employ me I'm guy I sabi speak pigen English, English, Small Hausa and IGBO
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Mizwisdom(f): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2018
budaatum:

Running a candidate like Adeleke was pdps first mistake. The Apc guy is way more desirable, and I don't even know his name!

I'm just sad that Aregbe was not taught a lesson here. Apart from that, sai my bubu!

But Adeleke won so what's the mistake? The only mistake was robbery, he was robbed that's all. A man that made INEC to tear voting paper? Happy rigging jor

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by owunabastard: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP made the initial mistake by accepting re-run election, they should have known that APC will use all the federal might to win the election. Nigeria system is still the winner takes it all, now APC being in power now, will make sure to rig themselves in all state.
Anambra State is lucky to still retain APGA. Another interesting state to watch out is Imo state election.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by budaatum: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Mizwisdom:

But Adeleke won so what's the mistake? The only mistake was robbery, he was robbed that's all. A man that made INEC to tear voting paper? Happy rigging jor
Adeleke did not win! Aegbe's APC had been so bad for Osun that a less compromised candidate would have won this last Saturday. 'Robbery', 'rigging' is what the naive losers say. To me, that's Nigeria elections, though it's being done less by every election we hold. If Adeleke was robbed, as you claim, the courts would overturn the result just as they have competently done in the past.

Personally, I prefer the sophistication of the apc guy despite my desire to have seen Aregbe humiliated and crippled so he can't come to my Alimosho lg. Now the fuqer can swagger in with "look what I delivered in Osun State!" My only hope is that Lagosians see this different, or you are correct, and it was "robbery", and the result gets overturned.

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by lakesider(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2018
But trump was rigged in.. Lol.. Who cares about their opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by dmbb: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2018
And the result remained valid

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Bimpe29: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2018
That's the CHANGE APC is availing us.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Guide777(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulations to Osun people... You have chosen to groan for another four years.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Bizibi(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Anything to soothe your aching heart...so you knew change was needed but were supporting PDP? Cry me a river grin

I thought Saraki was the Einstein and master strategist of politics "that will show Bubu how it's done"? Even with Atiku also in Osun?

Lmao PDP was simply outsmarted, outplayed, and dealt a heavy dose of Karma after treating Omisore like dirt.

PDP is the worst cancer to have afflicted Nigeria and we are aggressively curing it...one city at a time cool
hahahahaha,curing it!!! Wonderful, just wonderful.....

2 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by donb06: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

You were happy when Saraki paid Osun a visit. When he tried to get Omisore on his team just a few days ago.

You were happy he was going to teach Buhari a lesson.
You even crowned him Obinna.

All of a sudden you don't like the lesson he was thought.

Abeg stop the hypocrisy and stop grasping at straws.

Osun polls are over.

Move on.
did u see the emoji after that post: that denotes sarcasm wink.... u think i do partisan politics? nope... but my point is pdp looted this country and never hid it..... but apc is looting and claiming saint.... God hates sinners (PDP) but detest hypocrites(APC) the more... Jonathan raised fuel to N145 (because he removed subsidy)... I hurled curses on him and i think u did too... that same fuel has been on 145 naira yet fuel subisidy is running to trillions.... thats the height of looting yet they still deny by calling others looters (HYPOCRISY)... APC is like the crowd that sin and yet want to stone the adulterous woman to death.... hope u understand me... i will like us to discuss constructively please because u seem intelligent.....GRACIAs

3 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by GavelSlam: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
donb06:
did u see the emoji after that post: that denotes sarcasm wink.... u think i do partisan politics? nope... but my point is pdp looted this country and never hid it..... but apc is looting and claiming saint.... God hates sinners (PDP) but detest hypocrites(APC) the more... Jonathan raised fuel to N145 (because he removed subsidy)... I hurled curses on him and i think u did too... that same fuel has been on 145 naira yet fuel subisidy is running to trillions.... thats the height of looting yet they still deny by calling others looters (HYPOCRISY)... APC is like the crowd that sin and yet want to stone the adulterous woman to death.... hope u understand me... i will like us to discuss constructively please because u seem intelligent.....GRACIAs

If there was a decision GEJ ever made that I applauded, it was the removal of subsidy because I know its importance.

Looting is not taking place under this government. It is very difficult and as they say, money doesn't hide.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Why the contradicting statements from the U.S Consul? He earlier adjudged the polls to have been satisfactory so what gives

We must continually strive to make our elections as free, fair and peaceful as possible, regardless.

That said, congratulations to Governor-elect Oyetola, and to the APC for consolidating it's regional stronghold.

PDP only reaped what they've been sowing for years, hence the pains cheesy

Kindly post the video of him saying it was a credible and satisfactory election.

thanks in advance.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Mizwisdom(f): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
budaatum:

The court will overturn the result because Adeleke won fair and square. Happy rigging

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Obviously, we are doomed in this country till further notice. At least one thing was learnt. Davido did his perfect bid for his uncle. Family first. America First. Nigeria?
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by macaranta(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
It's such a pity for this nation
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by jaxxy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Instead of outsmarting Pdp shudnt u be correcting a system of decay instead of adding to that decay

And u feel proud about ur false accomplishments? The system u add to destroying will be waiting for u the day u will need it to work for u. Continue to destroy our democracy
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by TeetoEsq(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
...these so called US, EU AND UK Observers are just barking dogs that can't bite. ...Of what use are their presence at elections grounds in Nigeria when they don't have any iota of power to regulate the irregularities at the election ground in terms of violence, votes buying, thugery etc

2 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Sagsabag(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2018

3 Likes

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by chinedu234(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeria's democracy on the move. The direction? It depends on you.

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Zimmermann(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

just another accursed slave

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari, his northern Cabal and southern Slaves don't care. But God pass them.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Tenshades(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
naijapips04:

You are just plain stupid. Winning elections doesn't mean anything. Elections must be won fair and square. If done otherwise, then that election is null and void.

cool

Tell us which election has been won "fair and square" in the history of Nigeria.

Ji MASUN!!!!

1 Like

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Splashme: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
millhouse:
in essence your change mantra was just a scam all along on the people ,APC is a worse off on all the atrocities committed by PDP including heavy pilfering of the nations wealth . Too bad
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Justinah4real(f): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
superlightning:
My heartfelt sympathy goes to the people of oshun whose mandate was stolen. But afonja spirit always pervades every Yoruba generation.

From afonja himself to akintola, now to omisore, "Yoruba people" always shoot themselves on the foot. 36 months non payment of salaries yet they still voted their APC to appear united. Lol....

Mr Adeleke take heart.

Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by enonche85(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Osun people decided they didn't want an Olodo with 7 F9's leading them, because its obvious the salary situation would be even worse under the twerking dullard.

Take heart, APC cares.

7 F9s u say?. How did he get a degree or he dint attend university at all?.
Re: US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election by Tecno66: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
If you listened to OR read his first statement, he only spoke about the unit he observed. The second statement considered all the units where rerun took place.
QuotaSystem:
Why the contradicting statements from the U.S Consul? He earlier adjudged the polls to have been satisfactory so what gives

We must continually strive to make our elections as free, fair and peaceful as possible, regardless.

That said, congratulations to Governor-elect Oyetola, and to the APC for consolidating it's regional stronghold.

PDP only reaped what they've been sowing for years, hence the pains cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Exchange Rate Policy Recipe For Disaster: Emefiele / May 29 And June 12 Declared As Public Holidays / Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.