Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke (25770 Views)

Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2018
u better stop wasting ur money... I beg na who they tribunal... dem go collect there share and send u back home....I still can ever forget what PDP did in my home town in 2007 election... karma is real..

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by PHILipu1(m): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:
Pls I wanna ask one question...

Can those who voted for Buhari in 2015, hit their chest and say they are still proud of the choice they made?
Yes,one million time proud.
Our election are becoming more free and fair.
We know that it is only when PDP win that such elections are free but when they lose,such elections were rigged.

It was the same INEC that conducted the election that got this same dancer to the senate

9 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Missonas(f): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Its going to be a waste of time, energy and resources

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Corrinthians(m): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2018
He probably thinks the tribunal is a dancehall with stripper poles. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Kay512: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2018
To waste even more money. Who pays “tribunal”?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Felixv: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2018
He and Davido need to go on tour. Lol.

Dancing senator and big mouth rapper

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

I think you may be right. May be he should have secured a court injunction stopping the rerun or simply not participated in/boycotted the rerun while insist on having won the original one. Inec would have had no choice than to halt the exercise, and if they went ahead they would bebin contempt of court. That might have been a missed opportunity on his part.
I think he did that but the court didn't grant him ooooooo. they seek court injunction on Monday, but the court didn't grant them the injunction. if they boycotts the yesterday rerun, I hope you know that pdp won Saturday gubernatorial election, APC will used it against them in the court. so it's good and better they participate in the shamble election, Nigerians only see the desperation of Apc government in power.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by kmaster007: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Mr dancer go park one corner.... even d so-called Atiku and saraki leave you with ur prblm....

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Let him continue his dancing steps in the red Chambers. He'll do less damage there.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by adioolayi(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2018
I don't see you winning Mr Adeleke... You bought votes, APC also did..You rigged at EDE, APC also rigged at their stronghold...
INEC declaring a rerun was inline with electoral act as confirmed by supreme court using Kogi elections as a case study..
During the rerun, APC form alliance and you and your party was out muscled...
I dont think you have a case Mr Adeleke

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by xmon9666: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2018
what goes around comes around...if pdp can win d presidency den their winning streak will surface again, but vice versa if not
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:

Can those who voted for Buhari in 2015, hit their chest and say they are still proud of the choice they made?
sure ...
sai baba till 2050...

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by israelmao(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Go for it.
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by agarawu23(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Even the pdp party agent didn't sign the result sheet. not to worry about when the pdp agent was sent away by the APC thugs. even the Apc supporters that's in whatsapp platform confirmed it that the rerun election was heavily rigged. you can always deceive yourself and not me. we know the truth.
if PDP won, it will be a successful election to you. I don't care if APC rigged the election or not because election rigging started with PDP during OBasanjo tenure. So what are u guys lamenting about like u guys are ignorant of Nigeria election?

Time for lawyers to feed FAT. Adeleke should accept defeat and come back fully prepared. Tribunal won't help.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by password990(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Pls i need a sincere answer to my question.

If it was PDP, what will PDP do?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by harrisonford001: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:

yes we are so proud and we will vote him again and again sir

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Buterflyle0: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence in the days of PDPs rigging machinery how many threads did you open regarding that?

I warned you but you never ever listen. grin

Adeleke will loose his senatorial seat too to APC...watch and see and you will wail even more by then.

Kwara is in view now so we can effectively silence your Baba Oloye.

You never see anything yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by NorthernSerene(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Cry on dude.
Yes, cry on or go climb mast or hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Your generation will cry! Most people sow problem for their generation. The people of Osun have been raped and cheated by the powerful but cries of the poor don't go in vain, one day will come when it will be remembered by God and the sword of vengeance will locate you all and your families.
Your father!
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Schemer360: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2018
I bet No....but for ME come 2019, I'm voting Buhari, wanna know my reason? Just to prove a point that those who voted for him in 2015 that I'm adding to their woes.
Awol1:

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by zlantanfan: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I think he did that but the court didn't grant him ooooooo. they seek court injunction on Monday, but the court didn't grant them the injunction. if they boycotts the yesterday rerun, I hope you know that pdp won Saturday gubernatorial election, APC will used it against them in the court. so it's good and better they participate in the shamble election, Nigerians only see the desperation of Apc government in power.
ok so court too didn't grant injunction, the entire court process will be futile

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by NorthernSerene(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Johnnyessence in the days of PDPs rigging machinery how many threads did you open regarding that?

I warned you but you never ever listen. grin

Adeleke will loose his senatorial seat too to APC...watch and see and you will wail even more by then.

Kwara is in view now so we can effectively silence your Baba Oloye.

You never see anything yet
Na so o, he never see anything.
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by YusluvBaba: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2018
When Obasanjo was in government, he was using Maurice Iwu to declare anything they like, we were all complaining of wickedness. When Jonathan came on board, he was using Jega and we said democracy is improving.
comment on diz

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by lookingfly: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Even the tribunal will still support this rigging...... Nigerian is doomed under buhari and apc. Ekiti and osun elections is just a clear picture of what 2019 elections will look like. I pity my country.
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by NewDirectionn(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2018
our voters card are useless..... No free and fair election again
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by deomelo: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Yes, go and retrieve your dancing shoes..

Btw, take the worthless ipob clowns and supporters on NL with you..

Nurudeen Abdul Michael Odeshilewo Jackson.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by elninowaxzy(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:

yes ooo !I proudly voted for him.
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2018
brixton:
Fear APC! They are evil!!!

We warned Nigerians about this Buhari but they were blinded by religious, ethnic bigotry and plain stupidity. Some even believed they can vote APC out if they dont perform, what will y’all do now that your vote don’t mean shiit?

Abeg make I go listen to my Carter V jare!
gimme link to download am make i enjoy with you.
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Throwback: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2018
adioolayi:
I don't see you winning Mr Adeleke... You bought votes, APC also did..You rigged at EDE, APC also rigged at their stronghold...
INEC declaring a rerun was inline with electoral act as confirmed by supreme court using Kogi elections as a case study..

You have said it all.
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by zlantanfan: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2018
adioolayi:
Both parties have evidences against themselves that's why it won't change
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by lookingfly: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2018
YusluvBaba:
When Obasanjo was in government, he was using Maurice Iwu to declare anything they like, we were all complaining of wickedness. When Jonathan came on board, he was using Jega and we said democracy is improving.
comment on diz
jonathan was using jega, yet he didn't win 2015 elections. You're a pure hypocrite!!! Your hatred for goodluck will make you swallow acid.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Invade Dino Melaye's House, Beat Up Security Guard Severely - Ben Bruce / PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.