Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke (25763 Views)

Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Johnnyessence in the days of PDPs rigging machinery how many threads did you open regarding that?

I warned you but you never ever listen. grin

Adeleke will loose his senatorial seat too to APC...watch and see and you will wail even more by then.

Kwara is in view now so we can effectively silence your Baba Oloye.

You never see anything yet
you only rely on power by the fg, but I hope you know that things don't go every time. you can only rant here, the will of the people will prevail. it's just for some time. I know very well that this is APC plan B, and it play well. but your plan B exposed alot of your evil plans that will be played in 2019. I have told you severally that you are a kid in politics. Infact you are the type that jump from one place to another. destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied. you will jump from one thread to another cos' that's your job, I don't give up on time and I will never give up cos' I create passion in fighting for the right of people.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Aystarz: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:
Pls I wanna ask one question...

Can those who voted for Buhari in 2015, hit their chest and say they are still proud of the choice they made?

Regretfully, I cannot. It's the biggest mistake I have made in my life, so far. Like many other Nigerians, I rue it.... with each passing day.

Nigerians would give the world to turn back the hands of time!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by harrisonford001: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Abeg what's the election manifestos of the Dancing senator? What are his plan and agenda? What does he know about governance? But for the death of his elder brother, will he even come close to be a senator on osun state? Whatever votes he got to win the senatorial election were PITY votes! Now he wanna win the gubernatorial poll just by dancing around like a Hot gay? Like seriously Nigerian ain't as smart as they thought! God bless the osun people for stNing up against what will have been a monumental disaster! He was able to get far just because Davido was singing all around osun state! Not because he has a good election manifestos! And to my eastern brothers who see nothing good at all in this present administration, stop politics of bitterness! You guys are on a mission impossible thinking your micro votes will unseat the president! And you'll be making the same political blunder you made during the 2015 election! You'll probably gonna be staying very very far to governance for a very very long time! Stop politics of hate in your own interests! Let only the elders quote me though! Don't wanna interest with kids who are idle as a result of constant jamb failure

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by deomelo: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2018
lol @Igbos throwing tantrums on NL.

Wait till we enter your village, we go win every election from SS to SE akpu villages..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
zlantanfan:
Both parties have evidences against themselves that's why it won't change
can you please tell me the evidence of Apc?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Dejaylad07(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Leave Apc Alone Let Dem Enjoy But Tel Dem Dat Power Wil Change Hand And Tel Them That Akoda Oro Ko Dabi Ti Eleyi Ti Ada Gbeyin
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2018
harrisonford001:
Abeg what's the election manifestos of the Dancing senator? What are his plan and agenda? What does he know about governance? But for the death of his elder brother, will he even come close to be a senator on osun state? Whatever votes he got to win the senatorial election were PITY votes! Now he wanna win the gubernatorial poll just by dancing around like a Hot gay? Like seriously Nigerian ain't as smart as they thought! God bless the osun people for stNing up against what will have been a monumental disaster! He was able to get far just because Davido was singing all around osun state! Not because he has a good election manifestos! And to my eastern brothers who see nothing good at all in this present administration, stop politics of bitterness! You guys are on a mission impossible thinking your micro votes will unseat the president! And you'll be making the same political blunder you made during the 2015 election! You'll probably gonna be staying very very far to governance for a very very long time! Stop politics of hate in your own interests! Let only the elders quote me though! Don't wanna interest with kids who are idle as a result of constant jamb failure
that's what you will be typing all through the day till night. the same senator won on Saturday, but was overturned by violence and rigging yesterday, so your rants doesn't hold any water here. he's love by his people. he has even won the people's heart.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2018
deomelo:

Wait till we enter your village, we go win every election from SS to SE akpu villages..

grin grin

story......APC is not welcomed in South South
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by mknigeriagreat: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Esseite:
Election never happened in Osun.. To think we thought Nigeria has gotten something right on election matters, we were thrown back to 1993..

The INEC chairman showed his hands too early..

But Professor Maurice Iwu didn't take you back in 2007 when PDP won most election? because APC won now there was no election? I resist and condemn cheating and robbery just like INEC did obviously in Osun but don't come here to paint PDP as a saint in Nigeria. 2007 elections was the worst in the history of Nigeria. Was it not under the same PDP led INEC that Omisore won an election from prison and was made a senator?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Justinah4real(f): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2018
brixton:
Fear APC! They are evil!!!

We warned Nigerians about this Buhari but they were blinded by religious, ethnic bigotry and plain stupidity. Some even believed they can vote APC out if they dont perform, what will y’all do now that your vote don’t mean shiit?

Abeg make I go listen to my Carter V jare!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Apc’s Desperation for power is dragging Nigeria back. Imagine the nonsense she is saying. How can an opposition make elaborate plans rig elections in the state where the incumbent still has federal might backing them. The 1st round of elections obviously shocked Apc they went into desperate mode with imported thugs and security agencies to disrupt the reruns.

A shameful act and Inec not talking about any irregularities has been compromised again.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by otherway: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:

Can those who voted for Buhari in 2015, hit their chest and say they are still proud of the choice they made?

I'm 100% proud of my choice and I will do same even if he goes for a third term

Only foolish uninformed indomie generation kids have issues with Buhari.

No real educated mature mins will deny the fact that PDP plunged us into the problem we have today and Buhari was only a victim of circumstance who came in when the global Oil price was almost $5 per barrel as against over $100 during The tenure of the idiot criminal drunkard Jonathan who ought to be in Jail by now but for the plea bargain he made.

Anytime I see anyone complain or curse Buhari I just laugh and pity such cos I know that person is either a kid who has no idea of history or just outright foolish.

At age 45 I have understood this country to an extent and contrary to what many uninformed people are saying, Buhari indeed is GOD sent for a time like this. NEVER AGAIN will a party like PDP with bunch of self centered criminals be in power.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Kingjames(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2018
“Nobody expected the PDP to even come second . Most people in Osun have the belief that it would be a straight fight between the APC and SDP. But as God would have it, Osun was saved from the vultures.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin
but on Saturday night, you are no where to be found, you are hyprocrite.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by harrisonford001: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
that's what you will be typing all through the day till night. the same senator won on Saturday, but was overturned by violence and rigging yesterday, so your rants doesn't hold any water here. he's love by his people. he has even won the people's heart.
you may be somewhere in owerri typing this o! Aside social media details were you on ground in osun state? When he won the senatorial seat was he not contesting against an APC aspirant? It was free and fair then abi? Now that he loose it's rigging! Lolzzzzzzzzz better stop politics of hate abeg!
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

But Professor Maurice Iwu didn't take you back in 2007 because APC won shey? I resist and condemn cheating and robbery just like INEC did obviously in Osun but don't come here to paint PDP as a saint in Nigeria. 2007 elections was the worst in the history of Nigeria. Was it not under the same PDP led INEC that Omisore won an election from prison and was made a senator?

You dont get it, we struggled to end this in 2015 with the card reader and all other measures put in place, are we going forward or backward?, if the status quo had remained, would we even be discussing PVC?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by otherway: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=71594213][/quote]

I can bet my testicles on it that you are one of the indomie generation kids I just wrote about.

Bunch of ignorant e-warriors who rant and curse but have no clue of the dynamics of what it takes to run a family let alone a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by TeamSimple(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2018
jojoki:
Democracy was brutally raped in Osun State in the daylight. Nigeria lost it all.
But when Fayose became governor against all odds democracy was married . Ignoramus
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2018
harrisonford001:
you may be somewhere in owerri typing this o! Aside social media details were you on ground in osun state? When he won the senatorial seat was he not contesting against an APC aspirant? It was free and fair then abi? Now that he loose it's rigging! Lolzzzzzzzzz better stop politics of hate abeg!
As if violence and rigging doesn't occured yesterday rerun election. it has exposed how the 2019 general election will play out.
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Even the pdp party agent didn't sign the result sheet. not to worry about when the pdp agent was sent away by the APC thugs. even the Apc supporters that's in whatsapp platform confirmed it that the rerun election was heavily rigged. you can always deceive yourself and not me. we know the truth.
as usual
2:0
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by ejimatic: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP has the right to go to court..However it is a DOA case for all thr issues raised are civil not on electoral matter and they in no way affect the outcome of the election. It is a pity that the rerun took place largely in APC stronghold.That made PDP lose the election

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by mknigeriagreat: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2018
Esseite:

You dont get it, we struggled to end this in 2015 with the card reader and all other measures put in place, are we going forward or backward?, if the status quo had remained, would we even be discussing PVC?

See my guy, the truth is the best election ever conducted in the history of Nigeria was the one led by Professor Humphrey Nwosu. But till tomorrow, I still don't give him the credit. I give the credit to every single Nigerian that supported him and resisted election rigging, cheating and robbery. The obvious is we as democrats are the main reason these silly and selfish politicians keep destroying our system. With the PVC, have they not started vote buying now? So they come up with strategies that brings down a system the country has put in billions to elevate our election system. But the truth is that they use us the masses to accomplish their devilish intentions. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by excomarow(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Pdp party agent and members was driven away by the APC thugs in Olode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecnw6pBGjUY

Aftermath

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Mujtahida: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

I think you may be right. May be he should have secured a court injunction stopping the rerun or simply not participated in/boycotted the rerun while insisting on having won the original one. Inec would have had no choice than to halt the exercise, and if they went ahead they would be in contempt of court making any conducted rerun exercise invalid. That might have been a missed opportunity on his part.
On what ground would the court have granted such an injunction? Or you think it's automatic?

The wise thing was to participate in the rerun and then in the event of a loss as has now happened challenge the whole thing in court.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2018
ejimatic:
PDP has the right to go to court..However it is a DOA case for all thr issues raised are civil not on electoral matter and they in no way affect the outcome of the election. It is a pity that the rerun took place largely in APC stronghold.That made PDP lose the election
can you please name the APC stronghold, you are no where to be found on Sunday morning when the results was released and the senator won the poll. don't you see here that you are hyprocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by excomarow(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Even the pdp party agent didn't sign the result sheet. not to worry about when the pdp agent was sent away by the APC thugs. even the Apc supporters that's in whatsapp platform confirmed it that the rerun election was heavily rigged. you can always deceive yourself and not me. we know the truth.

Na so rigging de Sweet
No wonder PDP kept rigging our election since 2003.

Is their turn... Karma is a fvcking biitch
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by excomarow(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:

I go even hit your own join self grin
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by otunde527: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2018
This case is very clear

The mandate was really stolen against the will of the people

Get your rmb with us,check out siggy
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2018
excomarow:

Na so rigging de Sweet
No wonder PDP kept rigging our election since 2003.

Is their turn... Karma is a fvcking biitch
pdp have the same power to rig in 2014 in osun state, but they allow the will of the people to prevail, they allow votes to count in 2014, don't you see that it's different here.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by diegwu02: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Awol1:

Extremely Proud of myself.
and heavily mobilizing to do same in 2019
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by omoiyalayi(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2018
That's the right place to go and get it but......

I hope if it eventually didn't go your way, you won't start castigating the judiciary
Re: Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2018
The highest rigger won.

Until Nigerians knew what they want, nothing will change. See as youths are brazenly praising politicians fro crumbs instead of fighting for their right.

Anyway, what's my biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Meet With APC Presidential Hopefuls Tonight / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.