Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (86038 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by tizteezy(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2018
I came to view nude photos, but got this censored shit.

Shame on the OP.

In fact, OP take 5

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by ADRIAN88(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2018
MexxIT:

U dey take d issue personal pass d wife... From all indications she knew about d relationship and dey have probably settled it which is why she knows d husband blocked d LovePeddler... Her reaction stemmed out of d fact d dumb gal decided to react to her post about real women not knowing d wife knows about her runs

Gaddam genius you are!

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by bigtt76(f): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
This one weak me sef! Its a lesson to we ladies ....if La boo (using the aggrieved lady's words) falls in 'temporary' love with le smallie (when la wifey was nursing) ....it behoves of la wifey to make herself look like le smallie and get la boo back undecided buh you know some la wifey ...during nursing period, they become la boss and refuse to give la boo mekwe naaaa and obolontop of that .....dem no go look la fine sef .....abeg make I comman be going joooor kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by MNDY(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
I KEEP SAYING THIS:
A vast majority of these girls are whor.es. You reserve the right as a woman to reject a man's advances, it is men who approach the women in most cases and not the other way round.

And even in rare cases of the other way round, the woman is meant to stick with just her one and only but NO...

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by ladyverere(f): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Funny enough the lady is still exposing her cheating husband and the side Chick.
The husband even slept with the lady, blocked him and still kept her nudes in his phone.
The lady should not blame the side chick because whether she rants from now till tomorrow, there are ladies out there that are out to get rich married men.
The problem now is that, why did your husband cheated on you?
If he loves and respect you, he would had quickly blocked her the first time.
Funny enough the husband must have slept with the wife without protection since he slept with the side chick.
who knows if he foolishly slept with the side chick without prospection too.
This is how cheating men exposes their women to sexually transmitted diseases.

I will advice the wife to go for medical test then summon her husband to an elder in the family for advice, he should apologize to his wife and vow never to cheat again.
I won't advice divorce though but if he tries it again then she should divorce.

Abeg dey go. Is her husband the first husband to have a side chic? Even, if you are a man and got married will you not cheat? If you are a lady and got married do you have a guarantee that your husband will not cheat. Only those husbands who truly fear God are content with their wives.

That our husbands cheat right, left and centre doesn't mean we'll be running from pillar to post calling family meetings and seeking for divorce. Who family meetings epp for this kind thing?
We just need wisdom in these sort of thing. I know my husband has side chics but I cannot comman kill myself over it or even bring myself low as to engage the side chic. What is the wife's gain from sharing the side chic nude photos? Did it guarantee her philandering husband's fidelity?

Abegee she is just looking for cheap attention. And by the way, could the wife swear she never banged other wives husbands before she got married herself?

Self-righteousness dey worry the wife.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Madam we are yet to get over yesterdays electoral mayhem and you are talking of sidechic . Tame your husband's wandering d*ck and free the side chick. after this is over, he's on to the next girl.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2018
All this our wives should behave o .... Can't we get our kicks in peace ......
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by ADRIAN88(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Forget all these talk, anyone with links to the uncensored pics please?

Asking for a family friend.

Warm regards.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by SIRTee15: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Funny enough the lady is still exposing her cheating husband and the side Chick.
The husband even slept with the lady, blocked him and still kept her nudes in his phone.
The lady should not blame the side chick because whether she rants from now till tomorrow, there are ladies out there that are out to get rich married men.
Funny enough the husband must have slept with the wife without protection since he slept with the side chick.

I will advice the wife to go for medical test then summon her husband to an elder in the family for advice, he should apologize to his wife and vow never to cheat again.

Divorce...
Na u go follow am take care of the pikin....
Or u think say na abroad...
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by computerglobal(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2018
cool
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Armynu(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Abdul315:
Bang da da dang
Marco..... Oya na make i call Fayelomo make him come see something.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by okwabayi(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2018
The man in question is also a nairalander.
Omoh, this na well orchestrated scam aimed for both to trend.
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2018
oga mi men will cheat if they want to. a big ass or boobs wont stop them, not even a fine face. she only asked d lady to stay off her TL..
ANGELMARVE:

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Olulinks(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2018
nymphomaniac:
abeg nor dey mention me
Sorry, na mistake.
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

on top wetin exactly? The lady said her husband cheated on her when she was nursing. Most sex addict men do this. When their wife is nursing, they find themselves a sex object till their wife will be ready again. And the wife said the tobi (side chick) has bn throwing shades at her everytime she sends her husband messages and after the husband blocked her she result to throwing sacarsm in her post on twitter and she thought that will stop her from disrespecting her hence the need for it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by CaptainMitch: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
The mumu girl follows me on Twitter.
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by CaptainMitch: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2018
I am on it.
ADRIAN88:

Warm regards.
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by pally123: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2018
I knew NL will block the pictures. Nonsense!
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by legibow: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Why didn't you big your village people not follow u.... Now u see what you have caused

"EPPLE my sister"
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by CaptainMitch: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Pally123
ADRIAN88:

Warm regards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by AreaFada2: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

What if his culture or religion allows polygamy? shocked shocked

Then he should kukuma marry the side chick. The wife will then have the choice to take a walk.

Different strokes for different folks.

We cannot use our own morality or beliefs to dictate to others how they should live their lives.

I believe in freedom for all people. They do not have to do things my way, so long what they are doing is legal.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by deebrain(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Dreyl:
When you give birth to a shameless whóre, sometimes I pray I shouldn't have a daughter.

I dey tell you.
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Dreyl:
When you give birth to a shameless whóre, sometimes I pray I shouldn't have a daughter.
please ooh NLanders.. These shameless whores are they whoring around with themselves?? Aren't they doing it with men?. You should probably pray you don't have a son too nau. So he won't be cheating on his wife or sleeping with different whores . I don't stand for anything that they're doing.. But it takes two to tango. They're doing it with men like you my dear. Condemn the men too

3 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Jude49(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2018
bigtt76:
This one weak me sef! Its a lesson to we ladies ....if La boo (using the aggrieved lady's words) falls in 'temporary' love with le smallie (when la wifey was nursing) ....it behoves of la wifey to make herself look like le smallie and get la boo back undecided buh you know some la wifey ...during nursing period, they become la boss and refuse to give la boo mekwe naaaa and obolontop of that .....dem no go look la fine sef .....abeg make I comman be going joooor kiss

what is this one saying self?
people like you are the ones causing problems to married men...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Your mother is the high chief shameless wh0re in your community. Never you generalize issue. Fingers are not equal that's why you can see women with different faces, shape etc. Mind your language.
Dreyl:

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by OOLUSEG(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Dreyl:

AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER, BUT U WILL SURELY BE A FATHER IN LAW TO ONE SHAMELESS LovePeddler, DAUGHTER OF ANOTHER MAN...UNLESS ALL UR SWEET ANGELIC SONS ARE GAYS..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by zeestone99(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Why is the pix censored, wht is the point of telling us, u gave us gist, u stil blur d pix, so dat at d end of the day she ll form holy 4 me or my gees n marry her abi.. Op thunder suppose fire u o, i don beg d thunder to chil sha, u beta do normal lemme know who d biaachh is.

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by sosa993: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2018
They will see single guys and say MBA I don't date broke guys. Smh
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by romenna: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2018
some people have no shame!
completely shameless!
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by zeestone99(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2018
OOLUSEG:

AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER, BUT U WILL SURELY BE A FATHER IN LAW TO ONE SHAMELESS LovePeddler, DAUGHTER OF ANOTHER MAN...UNLESS ALL UR SWEET ANGELIC SONS ARE GAYS..

Tk a chil pill, he did nt say all females are LovePeddler
Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by Dreyl(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
guest12345:
Your mother is the high chief shameless wh0re in your community. Never you generalize issue. Fingers are not equal that's why you can see women with different faces, shape etc. Mind your language.
Take a hike!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.