Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened (63688 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand / BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by ziego(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Xclusiveanalyst:

BOTH

How do we write the theory online? Typing?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by DogmaNation: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Chechem:
They made available few banks, the banks I operate isn't there. what do I do?
Use ur card to pay
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Generalwoodz(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Can I still apply
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by flexyrule(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2019
ajon1:
send a WhatsApp message for the questions. I screenshot 8 of them.

Modified. Here are the questions below.

1. For you VAT has no meaning but Social welfare has, what is its connotation?

2. When and how do we consider accurate data and information as vital for data governance?

3. The postponement of the presidential election was attributed to problem of logistics. What do you think can be done to prevent a future re-occurrence?

4. What is macro and micro economy and which of the two is considered for local development?

5. How would you suggest the funding of BRISIN in Nigeria, considering that 20 million jobs can be created by implementing the system.

6. Define in your own terms and short form, what is BRISIN and why FG is implementing it.

7. So much has been said about data harmonization looking at present data in Nigeria, how do you describe the veracity and validity to economic planning?

8. Nigeria is today presented as a commerce based economy, what way can a commerce based economy be changed to a productive economy?
This is TOTALLY wrong. I know we have the mentality of "who go get am, go get am" but there is a slim chance that a recruitment might be done based on merit. How can this be achieved when you come online to reveal questions to those who are yet to take the exams? I have a job already which I got after series of rigorous test and interviews, if the test questions were handled this way, I wouldn't have been sitting on this desk today.
Let's learn to act right please.
Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by charliesyndrom: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Who applied for Commercial and productive activities?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by charliesyndrom: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
I noticed that not everybody received the text message to take the test. My question now is, are we all eligible to take the test? I mean all candidates whose names came out in the last released 10000 name list
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
charliesyndrom:
I noticed that not everybody received the text message to take the test. My question now is, are we all eligible to take the test? I mean all candidates whose names came out in the last released 10000 name list
Yes

Just go and write the test
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by charliesyndrom: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
mgdimagaladima:

Yes

Just go and write the test
Aiit
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by iyebiyeibk: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
To those that have written theirs, what is the timeframe for the test?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
done and dusted!
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Xclusiveanalyst: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
flexyrule:
This is TOTALLY wrong. I know we have the mentality of "who go get am, go get am" but there is a slim chance that a recruitment might be done based on merit. How can this be achieved when you come online to reveal questions to those who are yet to take the exams? I have a job already which I got after series of rigorous test and interviews, if the test questions were handled this way, I wouldn't have been sitting on this desk today.
Let's learn to act right please.
Shalom!

My brother if you aren't ready to help, don't try discourage others that are willing to help.
Most everyone fails because you have

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by chijen(f): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
charliesyndrom:

Yeah, same too.
I didn't get the invite but got information from nairaland .
However, my name appeared in the selected 10000 list.
I paid and couldn't log on till I contacted one of those numbers sent to me because the tac code sent didn't open the link for the test .

Probably, they have shared the slot of the 5000 via the people they sent sms and those who didn't get will be at the mercy of God and the answers they gave in the 8questions.

Though wrote on the first day and feel that if they really want this to be as transparent as possible let them keep changing the questions for each day of moment... (different questions for morning, afternoon and evening session) so as to get the best candidate.

Nigeria is underdeveloped because we have allowed nepotism and godfatherism infiltrate every sector that nothing is gotten on merit and those who didn't sweat to get it will never value the job.

Brisin be as transparent as possible and shun any form of favouritism.
How I wish they have monitoring eyes everywhere and just wondering the yardstick they will use in marking the test.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by charliesyndrom: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Xclusiveanalyst:

thanks for this it really help....
did you receive and message concerning a successful submission of the test, because for me after clicking the Finished and Yes it takes me the login page
Pls is this how it ought to be?
Hello, which field did u apply for?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by charliesyndrom: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2019
chijen:

Yeah, same too.
I didn't get the invite but got information from nairaland .
However, my name appeared in the selected 10000 list.
I paid and couldn't log on till I contacted one of those numbers sent to me because the tac code sent didn't open the link for the test .

Probably, they have shared the slot of the 5000 via the people they sent sms and those who didn't get will be at the mercy of God and the answers they gave in the 8questions.

Though wrote on the first day and feel that if they really want this to be as transparent as possible let them keep changing the questions for each day of moment... (different questions for morning, afternoon and evening session) so as to get the best candidate.

Nigeria is underdeveloped because we have allowed nepotism and godfatherism infiltrate every sector that nothing is gotten on merit and those who didn't sweat to get it will never value the job.

Brisin be as transparent as possible and shun any form of favouritism.
How I wish they have monitoring eyes everywhere and just wondering the yardstick they will use in marking the test.
Hi, which number did u contact? Plz drop it here
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by chijen(f): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Go to there website, its there.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by charliesyndrom: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
For those that have taken the test, was it timed? and any idea if the questions are general for all fields?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by iyebiyeibk: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
I just did mine. The question isn't general. It is field related but there are like two to three general questions involve. Four of my questions is based on my option (health) while the remaining four is general questions.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by charliesyndrom: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
iyebiyeibk:
I just did mine. The question isn't general. It is field related but there are like two to three general questions involve. Four of my questions is based on my option (health) while the remaining four is general questions.
ARE THEY ALL THEORY OR OBJ? AND ARE THEY TIMED?
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by fredosan(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
When they came up with the first 10000 shortlisted nobody got SMS ,so if your name is there you are therefore qualified to take the test this is logic, and people saying scam don't condition your mind just put in your best and pray that's all.

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by iyebiyeibk: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
They are all theory. It is for 60minutes.

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by ziego(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Zenith bank have not sent me OTP. For over 30min now
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by DogmaNation: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
ziego:
Zenith bank have not sent me OTP. For over 30min now
Then try it again. Use d bank option for payment
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by kilisi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Omo, questions tough o. But I don't know how they will be objective enough with their marking since it is not obj.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by ziego(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
DogmaNation:
Then try it again. Use d bank option for payment

Done with Gtbank

Thanks
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by ziego(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Done and Dusted
Hoping for the Best.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by ziego(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
kilisi:
Omo, questions tough o. But I don't know how they will be objective enough with their marking since it is not obj.

Thats just what i dont know. May be there are some psychological assessment other than the questions asked.
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by Stereox: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Any one uploading questions here is not doing the right the thing. Use ur head!!
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by kilisi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by eneco777: 1:09am On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin
Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by yns4real: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
ALERT: "I wish to advise all applicants to ignore the response circulated on the social media, hence they are answers copied from past article published by BRISIN and does not express your thinking, those who copied those responses would not be considered." @tony_uwa @uwa_tony

Re: Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened by bibiji(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
I tried using the TAC NO to confirm if my test was submitted, lo and behold, another test was opened for me. Has anyone experienced this or should I redo the test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment 2022 / Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.