Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Case For Statelessness - Prospect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Case For Statelessness - Prospect (613 Views)

FG Seeks End To Statelessness, Launches National Action Plan / Photo News: Launch Of National Action Plan To Eradicate Statelessness In Nigeria / My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Case For Statelessness - Prospect by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2018
I have pondered long and hard about becoming a Stateless Person but an Earth Citizen.

I remember being birthed to a world, which is naturally supposed to have no boundaries, where All Animals including Humans are free to move about freely, with liberty, without a need for a Visa and without immigration rules preventing animals from free movements.

I vividly know, that it is unfair to call myself Nigerian when I legally do not belong to any National Database. Do not confuse Travel Passport as instrument of Citizenship, because it is a Travel document and not Citizenship Identification document.

The more I study about the Universe, the more I understand that it is an insult to identify myself as a Citizen of a country, not only because a country itself is an insult to all animals including Humans, but because it is an insult to assume I am just a member of a geo-political space inhabitants.

I feel that all Humans are members of same family. Off-springs of same progenitor who looked exactly like us. DNA has traced all Humans to same parents, so we are one, but that is not my point.

Today, I have decided to conduct a One Year research on the problems and prospects of becoming Stateless. I am not interested in becoming Citizen of any country on Earth. Having understood the Universe up to the 3rd Dimension 6-Tesseract Planes of Existences of Parallel Earth Planes. So, it is an insult to identify myself as a national instead of a Planetary being.

The United Nations Charter has provisions for Stateless People, and I intend to explore that option and obtain legal documentation that strips me of Citizenship of Nigeria and of any other country in the next One Year. One Year is enough for this research.

I write this, to know if there is anyone here who has ever felt the need to identify with something greater than a country, but as a World Citizen.

Let me know if you are interested in pursuing a Case of Statelessness so we can put up a nice blog to champion the case of Statelessness as I am comfortable being Citizen of Earth and not of a biased geo-political construct with silly politicians lording over the masses.

As with all my researches, this will be thorough and captured over a period of One Year, then my final decision of Statelessness.

I hope someone tags along and see the need to tie his/her destiny with something higher than a country.

= You are not free, until you set yourself free =

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Case For Statelessness - Prospect by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
TimeMachine:
I have pondered long and hard about becoming a Stateless Person but an Earth Citizen.

I remember being birthed to a world, which is naturally supposed to have no boundaries, where All Animals including Humans are free to move about freely, with liberty, without a need for a Visa and without immigration rules preventing animals from free movements.

I vividly know, that it is unfair to call myself Nigerian when I legally do not belong to any National Database. Do not confuse Travel Passport as instrument of Citizenship, because it is a Travel document and not Citizenship Identification document.

The more I study about the Universe, the more I understand that it is an insult to identify myself as a Citizen of a country, not only because a country itself is an insult to all animals including Humans, but because it is an insult to assume I am just a member of a geo-political space inhabitants.

I feel that all Humans are members of same family. Off-springs of same progenitor who looked exactly like us. DNA has traced all Humans to same parents, so we are one, but that is not my point.

Today, I have decided to conduct a One Year research on the problems and prospects of becoming Stateless. I am not interested in becoming Citizen of any country on Earth. Having understood the Universe up to the 3rd Dimension 6-Tesseract Planes of Existences of Parallel Earth Planes. So, it is an insult to identify myself as a national instead of a Planetary being.

The United Nations Charter has provisions for Stateless People, and I intend to explore that option and obtain legal documentation that strips me of Citizenship of Nigeria and of any other country in the next One Year. One Year is enough for this research.

I write this, to know if there is anyone here who has ever felt the need to identify with something greater than a country, but as a World Citizen.

Let me know if you are interested in pursuing a Case of Statelessness so we can put up a nice blog to champion the case of Statelessness as I am comfortable being Citizen of Earth and not of a biased geo-political construct with silly politicians lording over the masses.

As with all my researches, this will be thorough and captured over a period of One Year, then my final decision of Statelessness.

I hope someone tags along and see the need to tie his/her destiny with something higher than a country.

It will be an interesting one.

Interested.
Re: My Case For Statelessness - Prospect by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2018
TimeMachine:

ok
Re: My Case For Statelessness - Prospect by bodee(m): 4:27am On Oct 02, 2018
okay, you want to be a citizen of the world.
Re: My Case For Statelessness - Prospect by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2018
bodee:
okay, you want to be a citizen of the world.

Nope, but a Planetary Being.
Re: My Case For Statelessness - Prospect by ElDaIllest(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
TimeMachine:

Nope, but a Planetary Being.
Sir no offense but some of what you teach us here, I do read some of them in comics too, does it mean that this script writers possess the "truth" but choose to portray is under the guise of "science fiction "?
Re: My Case For Statelessness - Prospect by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 14, 2018
ElDaIllest:
Sir no offense but some of what you teach us here, I do read some of them in comics too, does it mean that this script writers possess the "truth" but choose to portray is under the guise of "science fiction "?

Yes.

Science Fiction is just the only way one can put out such data.

Personally, I think it is the smartest way.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Between Buhari And Tinubu / Ekiti Delegates Arriving The Venue For The Presidential Convention / See The Real Number Of Eligible Voters In 6 Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.