Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Import From China To Your Door Step - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Import From China To Your Door Step (921 Views)

Learn How To Import From China, Turkey, Vietnam, Malaysia And India / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import From China To Your Door Step by chiilii2017: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Have you ever imagined being a major importer from China but always thought it was exclusively for the rich and connected, imagine no more. We can help you import directly from China products with European and American standards and specifications.

To place your orders and any other inquiries , whatsapp this no 08130607112. Only serious minded prospects please.

New arrivals

Re: Import From China To Your Door Step by chiilii2017: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2018
chiilii2017:
Have you ever imagined being a major importer from China but always thought it was exclusively for the rich and connected, imagine no more. We can help you import directly from China products with European and American standards and specifications.

To place your orders and any other inquiries , whatsapp this no 08130607112. Only serious minded prospects please.

New arrivals

Re: Import From China To Your Door Step by Onyii90(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Wow..this is nice. Please guide me through the process. I am into kiddies and adult wears as well as kitchen utensils. I buy from the island but the prices i buy don't allow me maximise my profit. I am really interested in this importation from china
Re: Import From China To Your Door Step by hisgrace090: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Single items or bulk only?
Re: Import From China To Your Door Step by chiilii2017: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2018
hisgrace090:
Single items or bulk only?
. We do both. We have a category of ordering we call group ordering where we marge all single ordering and place them together. We also do bulk ordering purely on request. Depends on which you are interested in.

1 Like

Re: Import From China To Your Door Step by chiilii2017: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Onyii90:
Wow..this is nice. Please guide me through the process. I am into kiddies and adult wears as well as kitchen utensils. I buy from the island but the prices i buy don't allow me maximise my profit. I am really interested in this importation from china
I will send you some samples which will enable us place order for you based on your selection. Trust me that your landing cost will be far cheaper than whatever prices u have been buying on the island and these are unique products as well.

Re: Import From China To Your Door Step by chiilii2017: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2018
chiilii2017:
I will send you some samples which will enable us place order for you based on your selection. Trust me that your landing cost will be far cheaper than whatever prices u have been buying on the island and these are unique products as well.

Re: Import From China To Your Door Step by BertCheng: 4:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Hi bro,

I am Chinese exporter, we export daily necessities like Brushes, toothbrush, plastic plates, plastic cups, mop, comb, mirrors, cotton buds, bath ball and other daily necessities, contact me for more information!

Whatsapp: +86 15867391068
Wechat: +86 15867391068
Email address: chengyun0726@163.com

(1) (Reply)

2019 Christmas Hampers / Making Cash, Uploading Pictures / Take Advantage Of Evad's Great Discounts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.