Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) (58223 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Finally Confirms Jet Crash, Pilot Rescued(photo) / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by phemsie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
and he has to be made to walk the whole distance, what if he has internal injuries?

everything is just wrong with this country...
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Emmafe(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
I can’t laugh

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by bujebudanu1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
We saw Dem Sha live from karu. Three jets
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by RichDad1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thank your stars bro.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by ironheart(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
crazy. i knew this was going to happen. thats why we cannot defeat insurgent in the north east. if we loose two planes on practice, i can imagine why they keep falling out of the sky in Borno
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Afonja007: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thank God for them I hope is not repainted alpha jet Nigeria used against biafra in 1967 cus nothing is new in Nigerian military hardwares all na repaint tokunbo from Cambodia and Bangladesh or mayarnma undecided
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Fawklicant: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good thing he survived. Who knows if he was even qualified to fly that thing or maybe he was employed because he is someone's kinsman. angry Naija la wa yi!

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
See his bald head!

This guy should not be allowed near a plane tomorrow o!

I have loved ones in Abuja biko!
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Etonyc(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=TheShopKeeper post=71608400]...he is a hero and legend!!![/quote.

For crashing his jet ?
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
denko:
Everything is wrong with this administration
Yes bring politics to everything, it was this administration Patrick yokowa and Andrew Azazi were burnt, it was this administration Dana air killed thousand, useless ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by FTjnr(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
he wasn't rescued..

he survived.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Etonyc(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Elexdallas:

Tell me why he is a hero,
Their carelessness caused the accident

Do u mind d person...obviously d nairalander needs a dictionary
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by bamasite(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
The guy no see road again,..

My dear, this na guy wey him dey sky just this morning....

Fear life!!!!
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Just wasted two fighter jets for a needless celebration.

With the number of corpses piling in the north the nation should be in mourning on Independence day.

The flag should be flown at half mast. But no. Our leaders are insensitive. To them the masses can all jump off a cliff for all they care.

Unfortunately the masses are in full support of their oppressors and are prepared to truly jump off a cliff for them.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by tayo4ng(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
With the way they were just flying all over Abuja since some days ago.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Holiegrail2: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
....both landed with parachute, Thank God for their lives
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Fawklicant: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
phemsie:
and he has to be made to walk the whole distance, what if he has internal injuries?

everything is just wrong with this country...

He was even lucky that "bloody civilians" came to his rescue sef. Mtscheewww! In Lagos or Ogun state, first responders would have robbed him and probably maimed him sef before any help arrives. You don't even know how lucky he is surviving the crash and not getting mugged at the same time.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Princedapace(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
No matter how we rant, our leaders go spend billions to celebrate independence. Them go Bleep babes, them go loot money. Na online our strength starts and end..

If u would like to work as a freelancer, check out my profile and read my detailed thread on how I work and earn money as a freelancer online.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Powerengr(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Every professional job demands a high level of carefulness and professionalism.It baffles me sometimes when those in the line of duty don't adhere to the rules.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by ehissi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
And that is the last fighter jet he will ever fly, lai lai to lai lai he will never see cockpit, even for film, na there all his flying days ended................. grin
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Lush100(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
if u ask me, i think its was planned by the FG in order to raise funds by asking the military pilot to go for a crash( of course without losing his life).
u will definitely see a news : air force to purchase another aircraft may be come 2019 and of course the cost will be hyper-inflated.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by ignant: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
The other pilot died.
Died while trying to commemorate the shame of a British creation.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by profmallor: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
they should cancel any fighter jet displays before they disgrace themselves further and end up killing people on the ground. Once again there is nothing to celebrate
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by seanfer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
denko:

A private Jet Skipped off the Runway in California Yesterday, Are you not going to blame Buhari for that?
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Agugbadin: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

He's lucky to be alive.... Because all I see here is the results of a plan to celebrate backwardness, hardship, corruption, nepotism and all form of Ill system of governance.

Celebrating independence when in reality, all the political parties that we've ever had since 1960 has put us in total bondage, yet some misled youths are still shouting and fighting for APC and PDP everywhere.

Your PVC can't save this country. Don't be fooled!!!
Nice one
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by fabianiyobosa(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Will he be made to pay for crashing the jet? Because if he is made to pay, he may not finish paying.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by aviazuva: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
so so sad.
Soon we shall know the cause of the crash.
Meanwhile, RIP Soldier!!!!
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by id4sho(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
That aircraft jet was suppose to land at the VIP section of Eagle Square, Buhari ur days are numbered.

#BACKTODAURA
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Tnity1: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
denko:
Wetin the government do for this matter now
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by kuuljay(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lucky he didn't eject and land in sambisa
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by Rindo69: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Aproko! Tell me what we are celebrating that you people have been disturbing the airspace.
Re: Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
vickylincon:
Thank God... seeing comment here makes me wonder how politics have taken away our conscience. I am now convinced that the political office holders and our leaders are not the problem, but the followers. If you dare attack their leaders, they will come back at you with venom, not fact. A young man crashed, and all they can think of is buhari...chai, there's god o. Can't you just sit down and think for yourself? If someone has not done anything bad to you personally, why must you hate him cos your leader hate him or because he's from other party? This politics of religion,tribe and interparty don tire me o. How I wish we have a genuine human rights activist or a working National Orientation Agency. It's well
the creatures you are describing are not humans but alliens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.