Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,304 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) (85031 Views)

NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Pilot Bello Mohamed Baba-Ari Buried After NAF Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
squash47:
its so unfortunate he lost his life while serving a country where cows are valued more than humans...
on a different thought, who knows he maybe one of those employed based on connection without having the technical know how to fly a plane...
anyway RIP.
Jeez. Must everything be about politics? And why so much hate? You don't even have to blame the guy for the sins of his father. Hate is not a good thing bro. Rest in peace to the dead. I pray that the govt pay his families his entitlement. God help us
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by selfmade22: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
God let buhari plane crash with him, on independence day, atleast lets celebrate it with a very big joy, coz is a huge achievement since 1960

1 Like

Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by TeetoEsq(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Did he have the requisite qualification/certificates including that of NYSC to fly such a jet?
What a pity!
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by sabiboy2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
TeetoEsq:
Did he have the requisite qualification/certificates including that of NYSC to fly such a jet?
What a pity!
Now i see ur level of illiteracy.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by xyzando: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Similar fatalities regarding ejection from this fighter aircraft.

On 24 November 2015, flying officer Marium Mukhtiar – the first female fighter pilot in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), died when a twin-seat FT-7PG crashed at PAF Base M.M. Alam near Kundian in Punjab province on a training mission. Both pilots ejected, but she succumbed to injuries received on landing. She was occupying the rear seat for Instrument Flight Rules training.

On 3 April 2018, a Myanmar Air Force F-7 went down in the town of Taungoo during a training exercise. The pilot, Maj. Arkar Win, ejected, but he succumbed to injuries received on landing.[41]
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Bimpe29: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
That's pathetically tragic. RIP OFR. He died in the line of duty.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
joey150:

I hope on your cornerstone, they boldly write what you died for.

Because I'll be sure to check.

Rest in Peace to that gallant Pilot.
Breathe bro
Breathe
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
NAF still using flying coffins
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by GODWINGODSON(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
It did happen... I dreamt about this, didn't know what to do, was watching to see what would happen and it did. Lord help me I see bad things but don't know how to stop them. when I tell people they don't believe me just like most of you will not now.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
ifymadu:
I’m trying to understand, he ejected and died as a result of complications from the impact of his hitting the ground. Is it the his parachute did not deploy or he wasn’t flying with any? Some deaths are avoidable, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. God bless Nigeria

you right, the parachute ought to have saved him, maybe it tore because of age, not sure its a new chute maybe okrika chute.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by solelymade: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why didn't he eject or why didn't his parachute deploy
Shii like this get people into serious mess in civilized nations!

P.s Am I the only who thinks he's too old to be flying a jet

You're not the only one, looking at the pic he looks like he is in his late forties. Not sure he should be flying that age except as an instructor.
Pathetic loss of precious live.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Totibush(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
KenOne:

See them bitter people in this Buhari administration we have not witnessed any commercial flight crash unlike during PDP from OBJ to GEJ that they were using Nigerians for sacrifice and rituals to move to next level.

Watch how they'll come here and tell us no plane crush during GEJ.

This is for you Dana plane crash at Lagos.

Have you finished mourning Osun loss.

Ogbeni, do you know how many flight operational reforms government from 1999 to date have carried out to ensure plane crashes are reduced to its barest minimum? The Buhari's administration couldn't have done it in just 3 years when there are hundreds of other problems bedevilling this country which they are also concentrated on...
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Ixora4u: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
rip Oga baba ari. I will miss you in the office. nobody to talk to
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by jbtobsyn(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
KenOne:

See them bitter people in this Buhari administration we have not witnessed any commercial flight crash unlike during PDP from OBJ to GEJ that they were using Nigerians for sacrifice and rituals to move to next level.

Watch how they'll come here and tell us no plane crush during GEJ.

This is for you Dana plane crash at Lagos.

Have you finished mourning Osun loss.
Same way your father used people as rituals to move to he next level.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by airlord2020: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
The comments most people are making about this incident tells a lot about the state of mind of people on this forum. Pathetic. angry
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by jbtobsyn(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
eddy4top:

Must you blame everything on Buhari What has 'Bughari' got to do with this? I thought they called it an ACCIDENT
Who wanted to show that his government is the best?
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by TeetoEsq(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
sabiboy2:
Now i see ur level of illiteracy.
...soon u'll know the weight
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by mandax: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
shakmati:

He had all it takes. I heard he was trained in the US.

Quota System ruins a country. The US has no choice but train even an ode, mumu, sent to them from another country.

RIP Airman.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by incometeacher: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Its people like you who spread fake news and cause rubbish in the mind's of people.

First of all, no pilot in any Armed Forces in the world will be allowed to fly an Diamond or Super Mushang based on connection, talk more of the F7-Ni. They are trained as student pilots from 4th Tamar cadets till they become Flying Officers. Then they begin flying exercises with advanced aircraft's such as the Alpha Jet, Beech craft, Dornier and others. They are trained by senior Officers who are instructor's. So,please before you say stupid things online get your facts straight.

Secondly, Nigeria is not a country where cows are valued more than humans. All Nigerians are not claimed herdsmen. Many of us value each other, we are only unfortunate to be led by bad leaders. It is up to us to put a stop to it or suffer in silence because we were all afraid to speak.

You and I are the reason they are where they are, and you and I can still change it. Only one man can not change Nigeria. We must join hands my people. If you like that you are regarded as a 3rd world country and a shit hole country, sit and don't act. I won't say much.

RIP to the fallen Officer. Airborne all the way! Death from above!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Nigerian Air Force.

squash47:
its so unfortunate he lost his life while serving a country where cows are valued more than humans...
on a different thought, who knows he maybe one of those employed based on connection without having the technical know how to fly a plane...
anyway RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by samkoji(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
squash47:
anyway RIP.
Don't be quick to comment on issues you know little or nothing about. Babaari was trained in the US on more sophisticated Jets, he was also an Ex boy from NMS Zaria. He was in charge of the F-7 squad in the entire NAF he was a highly skilled and proficient pilot. The risk associated with flying a fighter aircraft is highly enormous, the slightest infraction could mean the difference between life and death. even the best of fighter pilots are not immune from the risks associated with low level flying.

2 Likes

Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by ifymadu: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
quentin06:

you right, the parachute ought to have saved him, maybe it tore because of age, not sure its a new chute maybe okrika chute.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol I tire too... I don't know what exactly they are celebrating, could it be book haram , herdsmen or 360 naira to dollar ?
savio93:
Rip

And some people spoke about crashes when this whole so called practice began...
What could have caused the collision?
Where they high or they were listening to Osun Rerun result.
May his soul rest in peace.

While we still await the jets from USA, The few ones we have dey crash becaaise of one stupid independence celebration....
What are we celebratting sef
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by rockj(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
OPENING AT WAPIC INSURANCE Abuja COMPANY CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SALE REP IN ABUJA, @NO, 25 4TH AVENUE. FLGM CENTER GWARIMPA. ABUJA
FOR MORE INFO date and time CHAT ME ON 08162023053. send cv stevenpaul9999@yahoo.com [b][/b]

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/union-bank-uyo-shut-down-by-nlc-youth-wing-due-to-strike[/quote]
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
jiorhemen:

Unfortunately, we already have a fixed opinion that everything about us is bad. The aircrafts that crashed today were not old aircrafts. F7s are new jets not old planes. I knew when the F7s were brought to Nigeria and I know the first officer in Nigeria to fly the F7s. The officer is still in service. He is now an Air Vice Marshal. Not all plane crashes are attributable to old age. While I agree that new aircrafts are better that old ones, an aircraft can crash the very first day it is rolled out of the factory. May the Almighty just protect us from mishaps.

Amen
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by sbashir10(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
I think this guy is 54rc
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
yeyeboi:
RIP Bro So Sorry You Died While Serving A Shiiitthole Country Ruled By A Lifeless Cow From Daura

He wasn't serving Nigeria. Think about that.

RIPP officer.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by savio93(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
FemiMaduka:

Nice. But we got 14Nos of them (12 single seat F7Nis and 2Nos double seat FT7Ni - trainer version) actually.

And from the NAF realease there were two F7s and three pilots involved. So I think one of the F7s was the last FT7Ni (double seat - pilot and co-pilot/student). The other FT7Ni (double seat) crashed in Kano (I think) some years ago, also with a fatality (even after ejection).

Your projections about the remaining units should be close at worst, because I think some (or probably grounded MiG 21s) were touched on the ground at an FOB in the NE by Boko haram insurgents.

As it stands now, the NAF's capacity to train pilots on the F7 airframe has been seriously degraded - all the two-seats variants are lost. The conversion (to the type) won't be as easy as it was because there won't be the luxury of an instructor flying with the trainee...even our air campaign against Boko haram will suffer for this.

I throway salute for you
You are highly informed.
Oil dey your head
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by TalkingBird: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ixora4u:
rip Oga baba ari. I will miss you in the office. nobody to talk to

Where is he from pls?
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Did his parachute not work at the time of ejection
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Horus(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
NAF Officer That Died in the Jet Crash in Katampe, MB Baba-Ari

Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by ExperienceT: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
squash47:
anyway RIP.
stop saying what you don't have knowledge about. You just like blackmailing everyone you see supporting his country, meanwhile you have nothing to offer.
Re: Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) by Horus(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.