Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,061 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens (1395 Views)

Lagos At 50: Ambode Gives Soyinka Appointment (photos) / U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja / Nigerian Citizens Are The Problems Of Nigeria NOT The Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by AloyEmeka5: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2010
~Bluetooth:

They dont really have good initiative per se,all they wanted was to creat a facade to steal our money again

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by Kobojunkie: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2010
9jaganja:

I'm not a pro Nigerian government but didn't the article say this is a private sector initiative? Common y'all!!

So President Goodluck Jonathan and his fellow travellers are still amazed at our disdain and reaction for wanting to give Mrs. Patience Goodluck Jonathan 50 million naira to visit special homes, orphanages, prisons, and selected hospitals. 20 million naira to organise a party for 1,000 children who will probably be sons and daughters of those in public service, and guess what, .
Madam Dora Akunyili’s Ministry of Information and Communications gets N1.2 billion naira for the “insertion of special reports on Nigeria in both local and international media” Another N320 million naira will be spent on jingles, adverts, billboards, documentary and publicity

http://www.saharareporters.com/articles/external-contrib/6330--president-goodluck-jonathans-10-billion-naira-owambe-party.html

Is it possible to compile a list of all Orphanages, prisons and hospitals Patience Goodluck will be visiting during this period?
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by AloyEmeka5: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2010
Another N320 million naira will be spent on jingles, adverts, billboards, documentary and publicity

I knew it.
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by ice234: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2010
Of what use is dvd to us. The university is lacking in infrastructure, the roads are bad, their's crime everywhere. I swear this is the most insensitive government ever.
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by AloyEmeka5: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2010
ice234:

Of what use is dvd to us. The university is lacking in infrastructure, the roads are bad, their's crime everywhere. I swear this is the most insensitive government ever.

Watch it with your foreign friends so they will see the beauty in your homeland.
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2010
Anyone with information on the special homes, orphanages, prisons, and selected hospitals Patience Goodluck will be visiting during this period? 50 Million Naira is no small money !
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by ice234: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Watch it with your foreign friends so they will see the beauty in your homeland.
evry country has their perculiar problem. germans are racist, italians are corrupt so this is naija prob. i go talk am as e dey do me
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by AloyEmeka5: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
ice234:

evry country has their perculiar problem. germans are racist, italians are corrupt so this is naija prob. i go talk am as e dey do me

Its not only Germans that are racist. Nigerians and others are racist too. If you doubt me, ask the Nigerians in diaspora how they feel about white people. Also, Nigerians are not only racists but they are tribalists too. So, our problem is more complex if you ask me.
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by ice234: 2:16am On Jul 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Its not only Germans that are racist. Nigerians and others are racist too. If you doubt me, ask the Nigerians in diaspora how they feel about white people. Also, Nigerians are not only racists but they are tribalists too. So, our problem is more complex if you ask me.
naija prob get cure unlike foreign countries. i dont think we are racist instead we worship anybody on whit skin.
Re: Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens by Kobojunkie: 5:50am On Jul 11, 2010
ice234:

naija prob get cure unlike foreign countries. i dont think we are racist instead we worship anybody on whit skin.

This post is evidence of the main problem, DENIAL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Col. Lawal Gwadabe (rtd) Is Liar And An Opportunist / Buhari Interview (sahara Reporters) / Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.