Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old (1388 Views)

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics / Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online / Nigerian Paramedical Personel In Ohio Hospital ra-pes His Patient (with Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by ezeagu(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2011
Policeman despoils, impregnates 12-yr-old

BY GBENGA ARIYIBI
A Police officer in Ekiti State Police Command, has been arrested by the command for allegedly despoiling and impregnating a 12-year old girl.

The suspect whose name was given as Lasisi Nurudeen Olalekan, was said to have lured the Junior Secondary School, JSS 1, student (names withheld) to a nearby bush around Textile area, Ado Ekiti sometimes last year.

The randy police officer, a corporal has been arrested on the order of the police commissioner, Mr Olayinka Balogun, following a complaint from Mrs Juliana Olajiga, a guardian to the innocent girl.

According to a petition written by Mrs Rita Ilevbare, on behalf of a non-governmental organisation which was forwarded to the State police command, the NGO had raised an alarm over the illicit action of the policeman and called on the police authority to arrest the suspect.

In the petition dated May 19, 2011, the suspect was said to have assaulted Mrs Olajiga when she confronted him over his disgaceful act.

However, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr Balogun has confirmed the reciept of the petition, disclosing that the accused person has been arrested and that a senior officer has been assigned to commence investigations into the matter.

In the petition entitled: “Sexual abuse of Miss Bimbo and assault of Mrs Juliana Olajiga by Police Officer, Lasisi Nurudeen Olalekan”, demand for arrest, investigation and prosecution”, the policeman was alleged to have deceived the victim twice and forcefully had a carnal knowledge of her, which led to her impregnation.

Mrs Olajiga, according to the petition was said to have tried for over three months to locate Olalekan to respond to the complaint from Bimbo, but to no avail .

The NGO further alleged that the victim had inflicted bodily injuries on the complainant (Mrs Olajiga) at her residence Similoluwa on  May 12, 2011 when the Policeman was eventually found.

While calling for the prosecution of the suspected police officer, the organisation said, “Sir, it would interest you to note that this child, Bimbo, is a about six months pregnant, a minor, an orphan who is 12 years old

“The education and the future of such a great child has been dimmed by a man, a security agent for that matter, who for any reason, will not allow the future of his children to be tampered with. We demand that justice be done in this matter by arresting and prosecuting Olalekan if indeed is culpable”, it concluded.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/policeman-despoils-impregnates-12-yr-old/

Nigeria has a lot of problems, I think we can agree.
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by Ngodigha: 2:18pm On May 28, 2011
Some thing is wrong in that state. Holy Ghost fire please descend in that state.
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by Ngodigha: 2:21pm On May 28, 2011
We hope to see another round of demonstration like the one in the photograph here. Shameless people.

Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by ezeagu(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2011
I don't know if it's just the state oh, the whole of Nigeria seems to be developing a new brand of violence, but this is just disgusting, especially coming from a policeman who is supposed to be protecting citizens, not impregnating people's baby's. embarassed
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by ezeagu(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2011
Ngodigha:

We hope to see another round of demonstration like the one in the photograph here. Shameless people.

Ndodigha, please remove that picture, this story is sensitive and does not relate to that mess. embarassed
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by ezeagu(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2011
This brings up the question of how many women are violated in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by WilyWily12: 2:30pm On May 28, 2011
Parents have to be careful and try all to protect their daughters, Yorubamen have started unleashing their bad behaviour,
ALL YORUBAMEN ARE RAPIST, women are in trouble. There is no Yoruba man who haven't rape.
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2011
Since Nigeria wants to swing this way, then maybe anti-rape female condoms, aka "spiked condoms", need to be distributed like they were in South Africa.
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by aljharem3: 4:30pm On May 28, 2011
Ngodigha:

angry angry angry
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by jamace(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2011
Another version of accidental discharge by a policeman. Na wa o! shocked shocked
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by henry101(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2011
jamace:

Another version of accidental discharge by a policeman. Na wa o! shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by joecrack(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2011
ogugua88:

Since Nigeria wants to swing this way, then maybe anti-violation female condoms, aka "spiked condoms", need to be distributed like they were in South Africa.
i buy ur point o jare
in naija's case,they should insert a micro-chip-like-razor so when you try forcing it begins to cut ur dic.k
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by ezeagu(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2011
People may use that to wound innocent people. shocked
Re: Policeman ‘ra-pes, impregnates’ 12-year-old by WilyWily12: 10:07am On May 31, 2011
Yorubamen are now rejoicing, they said Holy Spirit are helping them remove their Yoruba women Pant,
Smiles are on the faces of their Pastors whom are leading the Chorus, Oshe ba ba ba .

The ‘deliverance’ was performed in the vestry of this church

COULD the Holy Spirit have removed the pants and skirt of a lady as claimed by a pastor while praying for her?

The pastor who was still being investigated by the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) of the Oyo State Police Command, over allegation of rape, told his interrogators that he only watched the lady’s pants and skirt being removed by the Holy Spirit while he prayed for her.

The minister, Pastor J. Odesola of the Christ Rock Apostolic Church, Agbala Imole, Olodo, Ibadan, allegedly had carnal knowledge of a 17-year-old Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate on Thursday, 15 April, 2010, on the pretext that he was performing deliverance for her.

The lady (names withheld), told Sunday Tribune that on Monday, 12 April, 2010 at 2 p.m, she had gone to see Pastor Odesola for prayer over a dream her mother had concerning the UTME she was to sit for on Saturday, 17 April, 2010.

She continued: “My mother advised me to see the pastor for prayers so that I won’t have any problem with the exam.

“He told me it was the spirit that has been tormenting my parents that was also tormenting me. He called it the spirit of disappointment.

“The pastor told me to come for a programme on Wednesday, 14 April, 2010 tagged Atamatase and also for a special prayer the next day (Thursday 15 April, 2010) to cast away the evil spirit from me.

“On that Thursday, as I arrived the church at 7.30 p.m, Pastor Odesola instructed me to stay in the church because some visitors were with him in the vestry.

“At 8 p.m, he asked me to come into the vestry. He asked if I was ready for the prayer and I said yes. He told me to stand up, placed one hand on my head and the second hand on my chest.

“He murmured some words into my ear and blew air on my face, commanding the evil spirit to come out of me.

“May be I slept off at that moment, I can’t remember. I just found myself on the floor when I woke up, no strength was left in me. He pushed my blouse up and placed a Bible on my tommy.”

“He was now praying, quoting Bible verses. After that, he fondled my navel, blew air on my face again. He touched my forehead. I did not react. He touched my chest and placed his hand on my tommy; he tickled me at my lower abdomen, then waited to know my reaction.

“He got up, moved about the room, which was not properly illuminated, casting out demons. At this point, I slept off again. When I woke up, I noticed my pant and skirt had been removed. The pastor was not in the room.

“Few minutes after, Pastor Odesola came in, he climbed over me. I tried to push him away but I was too weak. He asked if I don’t want to be delivered.

“I slept off again, but when I woke up I noticed his finger was in my private part. He fondled my breast. I struggled to remove it but he charged at me saying I should relax, that he was casting out the demons in me. He now said: “Jesu Oluwa wa, adura re tigba.”

“He held me to himself, forced me to sit down because I was still on the floor. He took a torch, showed me fluid on the ground under my legs. He said it was urine I passed out during the deliverance prayer. He then said: “pelu eleyi to jade nisisiyi, isegun tide.”( with this out of you, your prayer has been answered.)

“Pastor Odesola told me not to feel disturbed, assuring me that I will pass the UTME. He returned my She said further: “I had to call my aunty because I was so disturbed. I could not revise for the exam again. Whenever I opened my book, what I saw was the picture of the man and the scene.

“That was how my parents knew what happened. My parents were enraged, my mummy collapsed two times over it because everybody blamed her for asking me to go and see the pastor.”

The matter was reported at the Area Command Office, Testing Ground and the pastor was picked by the police on Wednesday, 21 April, 2010.

During interrogation, he was asked if he had seen the lady’s unclothedness and he said, “yes.”

But when the police demanded to know who removed the lady’s pants, Pastor Odesola said it was the Holy Spirit. They asked him to perform same miracle on a police woman interrogating him for her pants to be removed by the Holy Spirit, but he kept quiet.

The parents of the girl took her for medical examination and the report indicated that the girl had bruises on her private part. The girl also claimed to have lost her virginity in the process.

However, the members of the pastor’s church, who came to see the pastor at the police station, defended their pastor who they called “Daddy.” They said their “Daddy” was not that kind of person. They even accused the lady of framing the story.

Pastor Odesola, who was on Friday, 23 April, 2010 moved to the SCID, Iyaganku, Ibadan said he neither fondled the girl’s breasts nor thrust his fingers in her private part.

Whereas he denied having sexing with her, he admitted that he placed his hand on her private part and on her breast while praying for her.

“Things like this should not be covered up. There are so many cases of rape and child abuse nowadays by Yorubamen. It was either the suspects were looking for money or spiritual power,”she stated

The Oyo State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Olabisi Okuwobi, confirmed the story, saying the pastor would appear in court after investigation.l

(1) (Reply)

The Easier Way Out Of National Security Mess / 150 Killed By Attacks In Nigeria / Ekiti Bomb Blast: Opc Rules Out Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.