Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (60960 Views)

Nigerian Troops Discover Wreckage Of NAF Jet That Crashed In 2021 / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by BeansAndBread(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
I just saw footage of the crash and saw they had 1 C130 Hercules and 6 jets flying in basic V formation fly by used for shows with the Charlie 130 holding the apex of the V formation , the last Alpha jet at right rear of the formation suddenly gained acceleration and broke formation speed and hit jet number 2 right V of the formation sending both of them scuttling to the ground... From my experience in aircrash investigation I would suspect two things

1 .. software or electrical failure the caused the defaulting alpha to suddenly gain speed ( least likely )

2 . Pilot lost consciousness during the manuveur ( most likely)

I will go with two because I noticed the pilot of the defaulting alpha never tried to avoid the jet ahead of him when his jet increased speed and also didn't not even attempt to eject after the jet became irrecoverable like the other guy did ... well it's my two cents but only proper study of the flight performance recorder and voice recorder can say what reaĺly happened
Please share the video
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by jiorhemen(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

I saw the footage and saw Alphas...you can't mistake the alpha with its short stubby wings and bubble canopy
Alpha jets were not involved in the training that led to the crash in Mpape. The one that crashed today was F7 not the Alpha jet. Hope you can also see from the attached photo that it's the F7

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by FarahAideed: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
jiorhemen:

Alpha jets were not involved in the training that led to the crash in Mpape. The one that crashed today was F7 not the Alpha jet. Hope you can also see from the attached photo that it's the F7

Yes just saw it clearly and I have fixed my post ..thanks
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Shallypop(f): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
bro4u:
Nigeria giant of Africa will be forming boss with her rusty alpha Jets used in combat, this same alpha jet is being used to fertilize and fumigate plants in small Brazil.
small Brazil? Lols. Go check d size and population of Brazil b4 u term Brazil small. Nigerians sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
FRoosevelt:
What's that supplement on your drawer?

@dp.

Remove your eyes
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Slimbumzky: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
[Not true.I was watching the aerial display before i noticed a slight collision involving the two last jets on the formation.Both suddenly lost track and crashed on katampe hills.Then a huge ball of fire erupted from.the crash site.Non of the jets caught fire mid air.None.The pilots ejected before the plane crashed.quote author=zone51 post=71610963]The true story of the airforce jet crash at Katampe.

The Chopper had a technical problem and caught fire mid air.

The pilot and two occupants ejected from the craft before it crashed into the hills of Katampe behind A. A. Rano filing station. One of the ejected occupants had a failed parachute and died on hitting the ground and the other two sustained injuries....[/quote]
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Slimbumzky: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
[Not true.I was watching the aerial display before i noticed a slight collision involving the two last jets on the formation.Both suddenly lost track and crashed on katampe hills.Then a huge ball of fire erupted from.the crash site.Non of the jets caught fire mid air.None.The pilots ejected before the plane crashed.quote author=zone51 post=71
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by litaninja(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Haven't see that footage. But is the V formation flyby a High G maneuver? Otherwise,, why would the pilot lose consciousness?

FarahAideed:
I just saw footage of the crash and saw they had 1 C130 Hercules and 6 jets flying in basic V formation fly by used for shows with the Charlie 130 holding the apex of the V formation , the last Alpha jet at right rear of the formation suddenly gained acceleration and broke formation speed and hit jet number 2 right V of the formation sending both of them scuttling to the ground... From my experience in aircrash investigation I would suspect two things

1 .. software or electrical failure the caused the defaulting alpha to suddenly gain speed ( least likely )

I will go with two because I noticed the pilot of the defaulting alpha never tried to avoid the jet ahead of him when his jet increased speed and also didn't not even attempt to eject after the jet became irrecoverable like the other guy did ... well it's my two cents but only proper study of the flight performance recorder and voice recorder can say what reaĺly happened
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by iamloski(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
apesinola001:
Happy Independence Day to NIGERIA in advance
you don't have sense
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Bashkings99(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Famousbabe:
Two NAF jets crashed a few metres from each other, during aerial display rehearsal ahead of Nigeria's 58th Independence Day celebration on October 1.

Here is a photo from the scene of the Nigeria Air Force (NAF) jets that crashed inside a bush at Katampe Hill along Kuwa Expressway in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/photo-of-nigerian-air-force-jet-that.html?m=1

It's just getting worse everyday �
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by FarahAideed: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
litaninja:
Haven't see that footage. But is the V formation flyby a High G maneuver? Otherwise,, why would the pilot lose consciousness?

There was no G movement in the formation ..it was slow , Imagine a V formation a c130 led ...I just saw the pilot and his body fat ratio didn't cut it for me ..He was a major in the air force and the guy he hit was a flight lieutenant
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by shekauvsbuhari: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
sad Thanks to almighty Jesus of we Christians that no body died. We born again Christians will continue praying for the peace and unity of the country even if my fellow Christians don't want to tolerate other religions
keep duiet! A squadron leader died in one of de rickety old coffins they gave them to fly. Bleep ur arse hole country.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Colb461: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
abumeinben:
Another money to siphon in progress.

But how come? Two quarrel fighter jets, not sosoloso or Dana... fighting jets..two! angry

Were the pilots IT/SIWES students?

Hope they survived.
a pilot died actually
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by abumeinben(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Colb461:
a pilot died actually

Sad!
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Colb461: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
abumeinben:

Sad!
yeah.don't know hw d wife would take d bad news.my heart goes to d family
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Colb461: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

There was no G movement in the formation ..it was slow , Imagine a V formation a c130 led ...I just saw the pilot and his body fat ratio didn't cut it for me ..He was a major in the air force and the guy he hit was a flight lieutenant
so wat ur point pls
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Remove your eyes
Looks like a supplement I wanted to get but couldn't find it around here, the reason I asked.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by FarahAideed: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Colb461:
so wat ur point pls

Ask your low IQ sir ..i am not ur problem
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by dam2000(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari have not here this how him people rigged osun state successfully still dey his head
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Icon79(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
You need to use water to clean up your mouth!

You're a woman ... for crying out loud angry sad shocked

O pari

keryj:
hope the person no die for this dick country
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Cannonleo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

although i had little info about the crash cos i was at work, when i heard it, i knew that only a flyby in v formation or diamond formation could result in mid air collisioms like this, those two are probabky the most precise formations to fly for any air show and has been the baseline for crashes all the years, i think based on your analysis, that human error is to blame cos flying a v formation requires a full hands on throttle always since we have no fly by wire fighters (none).

Its either the pilot of the Alpha jet momentarily increased speed and had no time to make course adjusment or we had a sudden medical case mid air

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by FarahAideed: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cannonleo:
although i had little info about the crash cos i was at work, when i heard it, i knew that only a flyby in v formation or diamond formation could result in mid air collisioms like this, those two are probabky the most precise formations to fly for any air show and has been the baseline for crashes all the years, i think based on your analysis, that human error is to blame cos flying a v formation requires a full hands on throttle always since we have no fly by wire fighters (none).

Its either the pilot of the Alpha jet momentarily increased speed and had no time to make course adjusment or we had a sudden medical case mid air

You are right boss
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoRj72GBlRA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t9ne04biqgoo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by FarahAideed: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Ziggylady(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
sad Thanks to almighty Jesus of we Christians that no body died. We born again Christians will continue praying for the peace and unity of the country even if my fellow Christians don't want to tolerate other religions

You sound silly.....with the bllack dot on your from years of hitting your head on the ground five times a day.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by IbrahimDamola: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hope the abooki pilots died. grin

1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Colb461: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Ask your low IQ sir ..i am not ur problem
sorry if I said anytin to offend u
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Myde4naija(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Zico5:
Buhari is a calamity that will soon explode. Not only the masses reject him, even unseen forces beyond our imagination are lamenting in great agony. He is like Pharaoh that never allowed the people of God to go. His destruction is waiting, his cup is full. We shall be liberated.
Who Are Those Masses That Reject Him Jare? All I Can See Are Unrepentant Looters And Ipob Pigs That Cant Even Properly Use There Brain Like U. Stop Hating
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Zico5(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Myde4naija:
Who Are Those Masses That Reject Him Jare? All I Can See Are Unrepentant Looters And Ipob Pigs That Cant Even Properly Use There Brain Like U. Stop Hating
U are such a fool. They have replaced ur brain with indomie and that's why u can't differentiate between good and bad. I am Yoruba tokantokan. u are one of those alatenuje that are licking the ass of Fulani cattle rearer. ignorant fool
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Befii: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
First century flying balloons, after nw they would form giant in Africaa.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by Myde4naija(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Zico5:

U are such a fool. They have replaced ur brain with indomie and that's why u can't differentiate between good and bad. I am Yoruba tokantokan. u are one of those alatenuje that are licking the ass of Fulani cattle rearer. ignorant fool
its A Pity
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja by keryj(f): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Icon79:
You need to use water to clean up your mouth!

You're a woman ... for crying out loud angry sad shocked

O pari

and who are u

so its only men that are entitled to running there mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.