Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (55817 Views)

Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started / IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Can we dance

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Johnnyessence(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are not in Osun so stop lying to yourself repeatedly abeg
hyprocrite, I participated in the Saturday election. pdp, power to the people.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwaanambra1:

[s]you know very well sir you are the one deceiving and lying to yourself.

there is absolutely no jubilation in the entire osun state compared to what was obtained during aregbes street celebration.

if you will be honest to yourself, you know osun is in a sad mood now.

somebody said he did not see nor feel any celebration at his area in osun and you shouted him down cause u r afraid of the truth.

#APCRAPEDOSUN[/s]

So you say from your anambra cubicle.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by deomelo: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
lucy10:
If only you will have sense and know that it is not yet over. There are so many evidence to send you to were you belong. Adeleke is the true winner and the people's choice.

Don't you mean ipob's choice?

Village losers.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by deomelo: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:

You participated magically from your ipob akpu village in abakaliki..

grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by MrALIVE: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Am sorry to say this but any Nigerian who is not a member of APC but supports APC is mentally sick.

At least only 2 sets of people still support APC

1.Card-Carrying members

2.People who directly benefit from them

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
deomelo:

You participated magically from your ipob akpu village in abakaliki..

grin grin grin
hyprocrite Lagosian that have refused to say the truth. we will know how Lagos state election will go.
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
hyprocrite Lagosian that have refused to say the truth. we will know how Lagos state election will go.

Are you now claiming that PDP will win Lagos by a landslide? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Are you now claiming that PDP will win Lagos by a landslide? grin cheesy
we will know how Ambode will scape through the hurdle
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
we will know how Ambode will scape through the hurdle

Now you have left PDP matter to face APC matter grin

Who do you this kind thing? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Hmmmm deep, you are son of soil.
Alaiye you a failure u just fooling urself up and down...mumu aba boy

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
olagbola55:

Alaiye you a failure u just fooling urself up and down...mumu aba boy
won ti fi ogo re mu Garri.you are hyprocrite here for not standing by the truth. you are a clueless hyprocrite. you get off my mention. no one even celebrate with him today. that's very bad. ode ti koni ironu.
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
won ti fi ogo re mu Garri.you are hyprocrite here for not standing by the truth. you are a clueless hyprocrite. you get off my mention. no one even celebrate with him today. that's very bad. ode ti koni ironu.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence the above was from the celebrations today. Keee yourself

[img]https://media1./images/68b2a8f8b88eb301d4f7440853894d53/tenor.gif?itemid=11120890[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by kahal29: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I want u to come noni and reply to me Mon tii n WA e tipetipe...ode alai Ni ironu..say anything and I bash u till u commit suicide
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by deomelo: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Oga ipob, wetin Lagos get to do with Osun state?

Osun people don perform their civic obligation and den don move on, abi wetin now?

These anti social and destructive element Igbos sabi die on top other people wahala sha..

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
olagbola55:

I want u to come noni and reply to me Mon tii n WA e tipetipe...ode alai Ni ironu..say anything and I bash u till u commit suicide

grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

grin
Lol d guy too mumu....have been looking for dis kind of avenue for him to say trash

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Equity311987: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
lucy10:
If only you will have sense and know that it is not yet over. There are so many evidence to send you to were you belong. Adeleke is the true winner and the people's choice.
Adeleke won on social media counting na

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by deomelo: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by AndyM6: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
kayzat:
I thought the liepods said people are not happy with the APC victory
Ds was definitely staged... check d guy jumping be like sanyeriii
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by kinibigdeal(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you know very well sir you are the one deceiving and lying to yourself.

there is absolutely no jubilation in the entire osun state compared to what was obtained during aregbes street celebration.

if you will be honest to yourself, you know osun is in a sad mood now.

somebody said he did not see nor feel any celebration at his area in osun and you shouted him down cause u r afraid of the truth.

DID YOU EVEN NOTICED IN YOUR PICS THAT ALMOST NOBODY IS WAVING THE BROOM cheesy cheesy

#APCRAPEDOSUN

That's not a recent picture check Google. That's the picture taken during campaign. People came to see Aregbe

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by stalwart123(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
How did this woman climb that bus?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Oyindidi(f): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
madridguy:
See jubilation. Congratulations to the incoming Governor.
Wey the jubilation? I see about 500 people
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by KosyJerry(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Well seems the osunites are happy... best of luck to him and his people. Oga Adeleke, you have to wait for another 8yrs... such is life grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
i thought they said there was no jubilation in the streets. PDP sef tongue

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by BabaO2: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
No seat for f9 candidate in osun

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by edupedia: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwaanambra1:
see the real people walking on the street - none of them send him. only the few hired okada and the union men are the ones working for the money they where paid.

compare the picture to this one of whn aregbe did his own victory parade - then osun people thought they finally got a messiah! cheesy

this is a clear case of rape - osun people were raped by APC!

Stop comparing incomparables...something organised over 2 months cannot be compared to something organised within 2 days.....bad belle go wound o...

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by stalwart123(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
KosyJerry:
Well seems the osunites are happy... best of luck to him and his people. Oga Adeleke, you have to wait for another 8yrs... such is life grin

8 fûcking years?? Oh my Gosh.

That's why they were so pained.
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Charmingpet: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Uncle u better be calm because u have a lot of work at hand or are u planning to follow Bro Aregbesola foot steps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.