Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (55788 Views)

Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started / IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lucid1:
i thought they said there was no jubilation in the streets. PDP sef tongue

PDP has always been a lying party grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwaanambra1:

compare the picture to this one of whn aregbe did his own victory parade - then osun people thought they finally got a messiah! cheesy

In 2011, they were celebrating liberation from PDP. As you know continuation is not as exciting as freedom and liberation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
kayzat:
I thought the liepods said people are not happy with the APC victory
This is not a celebration. So scanty. Even on a normal day, Aregbe will pull more crowds but imagine after election, they are the ones forcing people to be happy and yet so scanty people. The pics said it all. People are tired of Jagaban slave master who collects percentage on the allocation and revenue of osun every month, yet a slave fool like you is still defending. Some people like you are just destined to be slaves and they love it. Born to be a slave idiot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Topmaike007(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
amaniro:
Lol instead of celebrating you should try to figure out how to get osun out of that big mess of high debt

The highest I can do is drive on osun highway, put on ear piece. gringrin
see the way you are thinking like Your own state governor is not owing salary
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by kingthreat(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Betting than having to watch one fat humpty dumpty and his frog-voiced nephew dancing on the streets of oshogbo
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Bakerdav: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Where are the people celebrating
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by bigfish3k: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
scanty celebration
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by NoToPile: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

[img]https://media1./images/68b2a8f8b88eb301d4f7440853894d53/tenor.gif?itemid=11120890[/img]

Please how do you guys do this stuff this gifs, I do like this one sha the bumbum shaking by the puppy.

@topic Is it Lasema response unit's photographer that took this pictures it's only LRU I have seen that has this picture quality. Very dope.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by chiedozie198100: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
aregberascal don go reactivate him jazz.

it was low for a week now.
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by rockj(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
OPENING AT WAPIC INSURANCE Abuja COMPANY CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SALE REP IN ABUJA, @NO, 25 4TH AVENUE. FLGM CENTER GWARIMPA. ABUJA
FOR MORE INFO date and time CHAT ME ON 08162023053. send cv stevenpaul9999@yahoo.com
[/quote]
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

This is not a celebration. So scanty. Even on a normal day, Aregbe will pull more crowds but imagine after election, they are the ones forcing people to be happy and yet so scanty people. The pics said it all. People are tired of Jagaban slave master who collects percentage on the allocation and revenue of osun every month, yet a slave fool like you is still defending. Some people like you are just destined to be slaves and they love it. Born to be a slave idiot.

Keee yaself

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
After the sham called Osun Governorship election?
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by uduaksun(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=lucy10 post=71612335]If only you will have sense and know that it is not yet over. There are so many evidence to send you to were you belong. Adeleke is the true winner and the people's choice.

Please what exactly will Adeleke and PDP present in court that will help their case and upturn APC's victory?
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by hotspec(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
kayzat:
yes, we are not
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Oblitz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
What are they celebrating? Hunger and half salary?

It's only in Nigeria that people celebrate failure
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by abdulaz: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Slaves!

Look at the youths riding bikes for a living when they should be the one ruling the country.

Only revolution can change Nigeria for good.

PS: I’m neither APC nor PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by uduaksun(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
[b]Please what exactly will Adeleke and PDP present in court that will help their case and upturn APC's victory?
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by KosyJerry(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
stalwart123:

8 fûcking years?? Oh my Gosh.

That's why they were so pained.

Won’t YOU be pained?? No one likes to lose and he lost, that’s the reality.. We gotta move on, eventhough I know his cooking up something with his lawyers right now.. We are patiently waiting for the drama to unfold
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by jumpandpas(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Again

Stop posting Brown roof.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Teibaba(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Aregbesola owed you ppl for 9months, this one will owe for 2yrs

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Charly68: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
kayzat:
These are rented crowd
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by otunde527: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Riding on a stolen mandate
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Congratulation to the people of Osun. My state of origin. It would have been a disaster electing a man that doesn't have SSCE to lead Osun state. Oyetola has what it takes to be the governor, he is a technocrat and he is familiar with Osun state.

God bless Osun state.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Akpacha(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Show of shame.
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Keee yaself
Alright, but i still repeat, even on a normal day, there is no way a leader or celebrity will pass that would not pull crowd. Even if i was there, i will join too. That's just celebrity power but i still see it as normal hailing a celebrity rather than a celebration. People not that sincerely happy. I know if Adeleke was the governor elect, he doesn't even need to come out,the whole Osun will literally be on fire now. But you can pretend you don't understand my point.
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
otunde527:
Riding on a stolen mandate

Adeleke aka Twerking Leke was contesting on a stolen education. Kee yaself

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by aremz(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence e don red for you o! grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Buterflyle0: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Alright, but i still repeat, even on a normal day, there is no way a leader or celebrity will pass that would not pull crowd. Even if i was there, i will join too. That's just celebrity power but i still see it as normal hailing a celebrity rather than a celebration. People not that sincerely happy. I know if Adeleke was the governor elect, he doesn't even need to come out,the whole Osun will literally be on fire now. But you can pretend you don't understand my point.

I don't pretend about anything. You simply made no point. Abeg shift
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Embee07: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
That joy jumping guy deserve a personal accolade ;DThat joy jumping guy deserve a personal accolade
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by madridsta007(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
nwaanambra1:
see the real people walking on the street - none of them send him. only the few hired okada and the union men are the ones working for the money they where paid.

compare the picture to this one of whn aregbe did his own victory parade - then osun people thought they finally got a messiah! cheesy

this is a clear case of rape - osun people were raped by APC!

APC propagandists would soon manipulate this picture and edit the new guy into it.
That’s what they’ve turned Nigeria’s politics into.
Re: Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election by Kason68(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
APC again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List) / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.