Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (38857 Views)

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / Nigerians Treat Past Leaders Badly - Ikuforiji Justifies Pension Law For Govs / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Omeokachie: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Seed of discord being sowed within the ranks of the enemies of the people.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by deegov: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
islandmoon:
what? attorney general is a party member? ahhh we are finished!

nonsense comment,since you have been in this country,have you ever see any party at state level that appointed a cabinet member outside her political party but people like you feel so excited to sound so dumb and make politics out of everything.

I pray you get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Naza25: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
That is their problem
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by otunde527: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmm..cool
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by AreaFada2: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
islandmoon:
Nobody in 9ja govt position is neutral. Whether they are card carrying members or not. That is why independence or neutrality of institutions is a pipe dream. Positions are based on patronage.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Seetto: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
More trouble for ambode ,since Igbos have started supporting him, anything they support is a gunner. gej now a political retiree, trouble for fayose, now trouble for adeleke, they want to drag ambode............

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by gabbasin: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
islandmoon:
it has always been like that. attorneys general are not members of the bench

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by bigben3: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
The beginning of the end
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Stevy007: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Carmal90:
Ambode should fight back..
This is the beginning of the breakdown, ambode will not be voted for on Sunday, and he will lead thousands of apc member to another party which is unknown yet... I will gladly follow ambode out of apc..

Fight back with which political muscle
Are you a learner?
He should just step up his reconciliation game or be run over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Jabioro: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
adaweezy:
APC is dead in lagos
You knew nothing about what you have said

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Carmal90(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
Stevy007:

Fight back with which political muscle
Are you a learner?
He should just step up his reconciliation game or be run over
Reconciliation with who??
After enough begging??
See there is nothing like structure or let me rephrase he can get good structures with sound and tact strategies,
It is not tinubu that vote in all Lagos, it is people he is always relying on..
See, the apc primary will have a long way to dismantle this apc, many aggrieved member will MOVE once ambode is ready to splash the money..
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by chopmymoney(f): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Problem gbogbo won ni yen ...
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Xisnin(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
Ambode is trying to fight back. This Ambode guy isn't strategic. He's not intelligent politically. If he was he would have known that moving to another party cannot work. He will be impeached. All these guys are just looking for a last pay day. I will continue to say it; the issues are simple:

1. What's the budget of Lagos combined from 2015 to date. When you do the maths ,can you truly say all you see over Lagos justifies the over trillion naira budget of the last three years.

2. How much did the ojodu Berger road construction cost. What's the cost of each of the bustops. Why is it that ambode never releases the cost of almost all the public projects in Lagos . I am not talking about PPP but projects fully paid for by Lagos money

3. Can we investigate how many directors and permanent secretaries have been sacked by ambode simply because they were perceived to be fasholas people

4. Can Ambode supporters mention his achievements in education, health care and housing

5. What's the business case for Changing a lawma model that was functional. Why change a winning formula.

Just yesterday, my car entered one deep pothole close to grammar school bustop and damaged my bumper.That pothole has been getting wider for months and nothing has been done. The moment you agree that fashola was better than tinubu then you will know ambode is worse than fashola.

What's so hard for ambode to say this Berger road project costs so so billions. What is he hiding. I don't care much about the politics but as someone who has lived in Lagos for over 30 years, and with the resources at Ambodes disposal, I have to say he has failed. If you know what fashola did in areas like ikorodu and what fashola did in education, environment,health care and housing,then you will know ambode is a scan. I can never forget the day fashola showed up unannounced to general Hospital ikorodu, that visit changed things then. If you know you know, but with the resources in Ambodes disposal, he should have been five times better than fashola instead he is five times worse.

One iconic thing ambode did that I will forever remember him for is the establishment of the LRU.They are super effective.

I wish him the best but he has not been a good governor for Lagos
So funny that you now demand project costs.
Never expect the cost unless Ambode awards the contracts to himself.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Housing(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Carmal90:

Reconciliation with who??
After enough begging??
See there is nothing like structure or let me rephrase he can get good structures with sound and tact strategies,
It is not tinubu that vote in all Lagos, it is people he is always relying on..
See, the apc primary will have a long way to dismantle this apc, many aggrieved member will MOVE once ambode is ready to splash the money..

Lagosians are tired of Ambode's bad leadership quality. If you live in Lagos and politically alert you will know that it is dangerous to entrust the governance of Lagos to the deadbeat called Ambode. He cancelled PSP contracts, BRT, Highway Managers, SCRPT, sacked LAWMA staff. Cancelled 4th Mainland bridge, Badagry mini port, abandoned Lagos Badagry rail project, Ilubirin housing project and many others. All these were abandoned for construction of bus stops

3 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by duality(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
Ambode is trying to fight back. This Ambode guy isn't strategic. He's not intelligent politically. If he was he would have known that moving to another party cannot work. He will be impeached. All these guys are just looking for a last pay day. I will continue to say it; the issues are simple:

1. What's the budget of Lagos combined from 2015 to date. When you do the maths ,can you truly say all you see over Lagos justifies the over trillion naira budget of the last three years.

2. How much did the ojodu Berger road construction cost. What's the cost of each of the bustops. Why is it that ambode never releases the cost of almost all the public projects in Lagos . I am not talking about PPP but projects fully paid for by Lagos money

3. Can we investigate how many directors and permanent secretaries have been sacked by ambode simply because they were perceived to be fasholas people

4. Can Ambode supporters mention his achievements in education, health care and housing

5. What's the business case for Changing a lawma model that was functional. Why change a winning formula.

Just yesterday, my car entered one deep pothole close to grammar school bustop and damaged my bumper.That pothole has been getting wider for months and nothing has been done. The moment you agree that fashola was better than tinubu then you will know ambode is worse than fashola.

What's so hard for ambode to say this Berger road project costs so so billions. What is he hiding. I don't care much about the politics but as someone who has lived in Lagos for over 30 years, and with the resources at Ambodes disposal, I have to say he has failed. If you know what fashola did in areas like ikorodu and what fashola did in education, environment,health care and housing,then you will know ambode is a scan. I can never forget the day fashola showed up unannounced to general Hospital ikorodu, that visit changed things then. If you know you know, but with the resources in Ambodes disposal, he should have been five times better than fashola instead he is five times worse.

One iconic thing ambode did that I will forever remember him for is the establishment of the LRU.They are super effective.

Ambode has changed epe.
The bridge in Ajah was built with money.

The funny thing about your likes is that you don't measure Buhari with the same yardstick and you keep defending him or support him with silence. You still want him to remain in power.

It's shameful.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
lonelydora:
After rigging Osun
i just wish Ambode can port to PDP after APC sham gubernatorial primaries lets pepe them

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
It is now certain that Ambode won't win on Sunday. Because those delegates that are suppose to vote for him on Sunday have been suspended, so they won't be eligible to vote during the party primary. I will advise him to switch to PDP, I don't see him winning general election under ADP

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Lyoncrescent: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
duality:

Ambode has changed epe.
The bridge in Ajah was built with money.

The funny thing about your likes is that you don't measure Buhari with the same yardstick and you keep defending him or support him with silence. You still want him to remain in power.

It's shameful.

I agree with epe just as fashola did a lot in surulere but fashola went even further and was more transparent with project costs.Ask people in ajah how they are faring with traffic despite the bridge. I am not a Buhari fanboy. In fact I am coming hard for Buhari and his government but let's deal with Lagos first. Ambode has had over a trillion naira in the past three years. What has he done in housing, education and health care. It's a simple question. Fasholas first term was better than tinubus. Is Ambodes first term better than fasholas ?

I will come hard for the failure called Buhari when it's time.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Godblesmyhustle: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Na you dey smart!!!

It is very easy to criticise... At least Ambode has taken a course...Let's wait and see.

The party will be splintered last last..

Lyoncrescent:

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by caracas: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tinubu n his goons are finished politically
Their only hope now is tyranny
But like atiku said tyranny is only temporal.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by caracas: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Housing:

Lagosians are tired of Ambode's bad leadership quality. If you live in Lagos and politically alert you will know that it is dangerous to entrust the governance of Lagos to the deadbeat called Ambode. He cancelled PSP contracts, BRT, Highway Managers, SCRPT, sacked LAWMA staff. Cancelled 4th Mainland bridge, Badagry mini port, abandoned Lagos Badagry rail project, Ilubirin housing project and many others. All these were abandoned for construction of bus stops
More like lagosians are tired of Tinubu n his criminal goons
Politically they are finished his only hope now is tyranny n federal might.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by olusegzy01(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please let all stop fake news ....
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by emmie14: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
docadams:

Doubtful if you are alive

Suspension. Explosion. Suspicion. Discredited. restricted . Negative and negativity. No rest for the wicked.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by laseni: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lyoncrescent:

I agree with epe just as fashola did a lot in surulere but fashola went even further and was more transparent with project costs.Ask people in ajah how they are faring with traffic despite the bridge. I am not a Buhari fanboy. In fact I am coming hard for Buhari and his government but let's deal with Lagos first. Ambode has had over a trillion naira in the past three years. What has he done in housing, education and health care. It's a simple question. Fasholas first term was better than tinubus. Is Ambodes first term better than fasholas ?

I will come hard for the failure called Buhari when it's time.

I do not agree with you that Fashola was transparent with project costs when he was the Governor.
Ambode is not perfect but he has done reasonably well to deserve a 2nd term. We should not call a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by bebanky: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lyoncrescent:

Lagos state has never been open as per their expenditure on capital projects right from the begining.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Lyoncrescent: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
laseni:

I do not agree with you that Fashola was transparent with project costs when he was the Governor.
Ambode is not perfect but he has done reasonably well to deserve a 2nd term. We should not call a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

Okay. What are his achievements in housing, education and healthcare
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by laseni: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lyoncrescent:

While I might not know what he has done in Housing, I know Ambode did a good job of building roads in hitherto forgotten areas; particularly Alimosho.
Also in the area of healthcare, a lot of attention was paid to the Primary Healthcare System in terms of renovation and equipping of a lot of Primary Health Centres in Lagos. In addition to these, employment of staff to man these renovated Phcs has commenced.
In conclusion, we should not forget that the same excuse that made a lot of states to go bankrupt with the attendant inability to pay salaries, also affected Lagos. It would be most unfair to start comparing Fashola and Ambode's administration because they both did not have the same resources.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Ajibel(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
laseni:

It would be most unfair to start comparing Fashola and Ambode's administration because they both did not have the same resources.

Sir, are you aware Ambode's budget is twice that of Fashola's?

Fashola before he left office says he wants a successor that will do in four years what he couldn't achieve in eight years.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Ajibel(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
laseni:

While I might not know what he has done in Housing, I know Ambode did a good job of building roads in hitherto forgotten areas; particularly Alimosho.

The roads you mentioned, part of Ambode's 181 roads - 2 in each LG and LCDA - if you ply some of those roads now, they are already getting bad. I stay in Aguda and I can tell you that the one in my area is now getting bad. Potholes are coming back and it doesn't look as if it's going to be patched anytime soon
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Lyoncrescent: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
laseni:

Also in the area of healthcare, a lot of attention was paid to the Primary Healthcare System in terms of renovation and equipping of a lot of Primary Health Centres in Lagos. In addition to these, employment of staff to man these renovated Phcs has commenced.
In conclusion, we should not forget that the same excuse that made a lot of states to go bankrupt with the attendant inability to pay salaries, also affected Lagos. It would be most unfair to start comparing Fashola and Ambode's administration because they both did not have the same resources.

Noted . Any ideas what he has done in education. The IGR of Lagos is higher than ever and the wage bill is about 5 billion naira Monthly. Here's my point. Budget of 2016 was 600 billion naira. Budget of 2017 was 880 billion. Budget of this year alone is over 1 trillion naira. I don't know the implementation level of the budget but even if you adjust for inflation and all, ambode should do much more . If fashola had this kind of resources for the past three years, you will see the impact in almost every sector.

Look at the budget since 2015 and compare with what we see around Lagos, it doesn't add up at all. We can however always agree to disagree
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Ajibel(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
bebanky:

Lagos state has never been open as per their expenditure on capital projects right from the begining.

Lagos has actually not been detailed with their Capex but to say that they've never been open isnt entirely correct.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment President Buhari Returned From London After A 10-Day Private Visit / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.