Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (38886 Views)

Ikuforiji's Company gets MultiBillion Naira Rail Contract without prior history / Nigerians Treat Past Leaders Badly - Ikuforiji Justifies Pension Law For Govs / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Ajibel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
laseni:

I do not agree with you that Fashola was transparent with project costs when he was the Governor.
Ambode is not perfect but he has done reasonably well to deserve a 2nd term. We should not call a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

Per Nigerian standard currently he has done well to deserve a second term but per Lagos standard as the center of excellence, he is just barely above average.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by agoshofin(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Bimpe29: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ambode's saga will surely do more harm than good for APC in Lagos.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Carmal90(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Housing post=71613915]

Lagosians are tired of Ambode's bad leadership quality. If you live in Lagos and politically alert you will know that it is dangerous to entrust the governance of Lagos to the deadbeat called Ambode. He cancelled PSP contracts, BRT, Highway Managers, SCRPT, sacked LAWMA staff. Cancelled 4th Mainland bridge, Badagry mini port, abandoned Lagos Badagry rail project, Ilubirin housing project and many others. All these were abandoned for construction of bus stops[/quote
]

I agreed with all what you said, but many people prefer his styles to fashola, me inclusive, he has learnt his lessons and I think giving him another four years is not bad.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Housing:

Lagosians are tired of Ambode's bad leadership quality. If you live in Lagos and politically alert you will know that it is dangerous to entrust the governance of Lagos to the deadbeat called Ambode. He cancelled PSP contracts, BRT, Highway Managers, SCRPT, sacked LAWMA staff. Cancelled 4th Mainland bridge, Badagry mini port, abandoned Lagos Badagry rail project, Ilubirin housing project and many others. All these were abandoned for construction of bus stops

Badagry mini port moved to Epe. This Ambode should be made the Chairman of Epe LG.

See how dirty Lagos is now under Ambode, refuse every where

The suffering of people along Badagry expressway is caused by Ambode because he abandoned the road project started by his predecessor, my darling BRF.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by laseni: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ajibel:

Sir, are you aware Ambode's budget is twice that of Fashola's?

Fashola before he left office says he wants a successor that will do in four years what he couldn't achieve in eight years.

How much was a dollar during Fashola's era and how much is a dollar now. At a time, particularly in the first year of this administration, 1 dollar was N520.00.
Also we need to realize that budgets globally are plans, what we need to look at is budget performance, rather than budgets.
Secondly, how many projects did Fashola complete in his 2nd term despite the humongous funds available to him.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by laseni: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ajibel:

The roads you mentioned, part of Ambode's 181 roads - 2 in each LG and LCDA - if you ply some of those roads now, they are already getting bad. I stay in Aguda and I can tell you that the one in my area is now getting bad. Potholes are coming back and it doesn't look as if it's going to be patched anytime soon

I am not referring to the 114 Roads constructed in the LGA's and LCDA's. I am talking about roads constructed by the State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure.
Concerning the 114 Roads, I am not suprised that the road in your area is having issues: afterall they were constructed majorly by the party leaders. The same leaders castigating the Ambode for non performance

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by laseni: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
walexy100:

Badagry mini port moved to Epe. This Ambode should be made the Chairman of Epe LG.

The suffering of people along Badagry expressway is caused by Ambode because he abandoned the road project started by his predecessor, my darling BRF.

Concerning the Badagry mini port, there is no way Badagry would not end up having a port, in the light of oil exploration going on in the area. The Epe port that we are accusing him of, has not even been constructed.
Also, the rail and road project along Badagry Expressway started from the time of Tinubu and work is still ongoing on it. Perhaps we might need to start questioning ourselves why projects like these, in similar African countries ( an example being Ethiopia) do not drag these long before they are completed particularly when being built, with loaned funds. This is not just a failure of this administration but also a failure on the part of his predecessors.
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by laseni: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
walexy100:

Also concerning the issue of refuse, he introduced a new policy agreed but we should not lose sight of the fact that we voted for him to take decisions on our behalf.
For any policy, there are always teething problems at the introduction of any new policy but that in itself does not mean the policy is bad.
We need to look at how much was being spent on waste management 3 years ago and how much is being spent now. Apart from costs, there are also other associated issues that would have made him to take that decision on doing away with LAWMA.
All in all, I am sure Government would have learnt from this issue and would provide a more efficient refuse management system

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by GermanPoison(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
docadams:

Doubtful if you are alive
don't mind dem
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by GermanPoison(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
sureheaven:
Pride goes before a fall.... shocked
APC Lagos chapter under Tinubu is about to fall.
in ur dreams
Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by olusegzy01(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2018
DISCLAIMER

It has been brought to my notice that some unscrupulous elements and political jobbers are fabricating a destructive story against my personality.

Hence, I wish to inform all my supporters to disregard any of such defermatory story against my loyalty to my Leader and Political Idol, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

I believe in his political ideologies and I will forever remain Tinubuist.

I am with Jide Sanwo-Olu, as the in-coming Governor of Lagos come 2019.

Signed: Hon. Adeyemi Taoveeq Alli

Re: APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie by Obeseke: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2018
The Publicity Secretary of the Party, Joe Igbokwe has refuted this news item as fabricated. He maintained that the party has not and does not have any plan to suspend any of its member.

May I then appeal that we be matured in churning out propaganda and be wise. After all, all the names mentioned are still members of the party. We should apply wisdom since we would need everyone even after the primaries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Nigige Accused Of Beating A Building Contractor With His Staff In Lagos / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones / Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.