Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fantastic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fantastic (279 Views)

To Me Hock Up Na Career, Lady Boost As She Shared A New Fantastic Photos Of Her / 3 Reasons Sex With Smaller joysticks Is Fantastic / 7 Fantastic Reasons To Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic by bernice2020(f): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
It all happened the day my sister travelled to see our sick mother in the village. I took up the responsibility to take care of my sister’s husband. Had I known it will get to this! I served him food parked his plate but one thing I noticed; his eyes were all over me particularly my cleavage. I shrug the thought “I am just imagining the unimaginable”
The day past and it is 3 days of my being in the house with my sister’s husband, handsome, lanky always with a smile that never wears off his face. I knew him back in the days he was wooing my sister. Ade is friendly, frank and discipline. I never thought I would be caught in his web.
Yes he breezed past my room. I was totally naked. “I hope he did not see me. I must be stupid to have left the door opened” I muttered to myself.
I felt warmth so sweet and comforting. I noticed a turned on? My nipples hardened and I knew I was dreaming. One of those weird sweet dreams. It continued until I felt a thrust within me and this looked real! I tried to open my eyes, am I asleep or awake? Someone was on top of me breathing hard and thrusting. UNCLE Ade!!!!!! , I tried to whisper! I could not shout, it was about 2.00am. I felt a liquid substance inside of me and bang someone rushed out of my room. Yes it has happened. Who else could it be? We are only two in the house. I got up and noticed by undies were off me. I am wet all over. These weird sweet dreams have been happening. I always took it for granted. This one looks too real and to top it up, I am in my fertile period. Humm. What will I tell my sister? What if am pregnant. I did not catch Uncle Ade on top of me, yet I felt a presence in the room.
I noticed the cup of water I drank shortly before going to bed had falling sideways with traces of the water on my nightie and bed. My novel was stock between my legs, my reading lamp was on and my door was locked from inside. Yepa! This is strange. Oh! Is this the story in the novel am reading?

Read more on: www.seyitola.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Clay Or Slay Mama / Lady Advises Ladies Not To Date One Man If They Want To Get Married Quickly / The Best Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.