Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) (16038 Views)

What Type Of Drink Exactly Did Jesus Turn Water Into In John2 ? / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by GavelSlam: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Jesus of Aguata.

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by maxiuc(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
angry angry
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by jchioma: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
ummmm! Dis one na video editing na! Nollywood scene I suppose.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by martineverest(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
tstx:
This one na Scammatozoa cheesy
lol
lol...how u take form that word?
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Egein(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
These occultic Igbo pastors with red coat and white pointed shoes, looking like Kanayo O Kanayo. The dumbest scam artists in human history.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
What's Nigeria turning to?

With time now some gullible Christains would turn their fake pastors to the Original God because of all these magics called miracles that they are performing to gain fames and money from their hardworking followers

Guys believe me you are the creator of your own life... Don't let one fake pastor use juju to prophesy into your already made love. You work hard with the help of real God and you see the result for sure.

God himself his love and HE loves all his creators equally and HE created us out of HIS mercies....Don't let down by those fake pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Rindo69: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
I’m sorry but did anyone notice he vanished after turning it to wine!! Now that’s a miracle

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Shampoo77: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
I will only believe if he turns Oyetola victory to defeat without tribunal.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Shugavee(f): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
All the problem wey dey Nigeria na water him turn to wine.. It is well
my dear I tire
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by 10kbelow: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Even the oyibos wey bring the Christianity go surprised after all both Jesus and Paul died as a Jews who practiced Judaism
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by lloyds(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Jesus turned water to wine because there was an inner need for it at that moment. .

Almighty God doesn't do miracles for show off, but there must be thirst or dire need. .

All I see here's pride and magic.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Beedude(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
This country don tire me. If its not about APC and PDP it will be about Bobriski, Wizkid baby mamas , Linda Ikeji's surrogacy. Now Sakamanje pastor turn water to wine. Is this country cursed or what is the problem gaangaan?
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by LZAA: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Well done work Roger cheesy
grin
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by LZAA: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo pastor, it's all about the money grin
cc lzaa what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nnwannem...... Give us 4draws make we run am for bet9ja tomorrow we beg...
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by MPESA(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oh Lord , am very astound Ebelenna of all people even his master and spiritual father odomuejeje na performed reach this one .
Nawoooo me and this pastor gather play street football at fegge Onitsha, in fact they are living at no .... Gills street fegge Onitsha, though he started about 10yrs ago, like play like joke at odumuejeje church in Bida road.

Speechless and don't really know what to say for now.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by NPComplete: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Martinez19:
a protozoa responsible for staged-miraculosis? grin

Nice one cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by MPESA(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rindo69:
I’m sorry but did anyone notice he vanished after turning it to wine!! Now that’s a miracle

I thought I was the only one that noticed it though I guessed it was camera man that did it .

I really know this guy well because we grew up at almost at the same street.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
gaby:
Oya na to convert the church to brewery be that na...

Guy you fit arrange origin bitters, the big bottle oo...Market dey wella

Enjoy my siggy
Omo na bar the guy gats open for street o cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Afobear: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
nike4love:
I just typed Buhari on my phone and my auto-correct changed it to Bugatti.
Bugatti must be returned to Daura.
and you think you are funny ? Dry bone
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by gaby(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
DavidEsq:

Omo na bar the guy gats open for street o cheesy cheesy

I tell you guy....guys go dey guzzle up anyhow.....straight from the source....
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Soulsymbol99: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Unto Jesus na undecided next na 2 raise d dead angry
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by fredoooooo: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oga drink ya wine we no care grin
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
gaby:

I tell you guy....guys go dey guzzle up anyhow.....straight from the source....
Ah dey tells u grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Khed: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
All these Yahoo pastors sef.....Dem be comedian. and some gullible go fall for im comedy.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by gaby(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
DavidEsq:

Ah dey tells u grin cheesy cheesy

You be member wey go school of person mind jare...
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Goovo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=lloyds post=71616182
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by josephgentle51: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thunder Fire you and your Generation
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Goovo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
lloyds:
Jesus turned water to wine because there was an inner need for it at that moment. .

Almighty God doesn't do miracles for show off, but there must be thirst or dire need. .

All I see here's pride and magic.
I av been waiting for this kind of comment. This is the truth.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Moblord(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
turn it to zobo! who you epp?
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Charmingpet: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
And sooooo....., they should start worshiping or telling us that u and Jesus Christ are now padi. Abeg get a life, u ee gone.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by zabuur: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
I also did it in secondary school. Although I used tasty time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess / Pentecostal Holiness Church Collapses In South Africa, Kills 13 People / Scripture Library: Scriptures from the Bible and their meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.