Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) (16045 Views)

What Type Of Drink Exactly Did Jesus Turn Water Into In John2 ? / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Emtn2: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
[b][/b]See nonsense ooo
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
he can't equate Jesus record, the wine is not the type in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Almaiga: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
If the pastor is from the East, he is a Yahoo Pastor. Them plenty for that side. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Khed: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yahoo Pastor and the gullible ones will fall for his deceit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by enemyofprogress: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ibo man wayo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Sultty(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ibeg Pastor help me turn sand to rice. A bag of rice now is 15k

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
BIG THIEF.
God and Devil punish you there
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by teeboy100(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
my friend can do it too, ode

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by jimcaddy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Haaaa...So Nigerians have now started competing with Jesus Christ ba.... Angel Gabu abeg sound that trumpet.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by ofwest47(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Then invite your members for ogogoro drink in your church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Pat081: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Make we go church go shayo grin
he knw dat is wot guys love most oooo Na to shayo if he want to finish his job well 4 guys he should find something to go with d wine
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
gaby:

You be member wey go school of person mind jare...

Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by badman007(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2018
WHO DID THIS TO BLACK RACE

CHRISTIANS WAITING FOR OYIBO JESUS

MUSLIMS DYING FOR ARABIC MOHAMMED.

IF MY GOD DOES NOT HAVE MY SKIN COLOUR OR CAN BE TRACED TO MY BACKGROUND, IT CANT BE REAL.
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Huspiru: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Of all the decadence in the World, is this the next thing?

You people better come for #LIFE_CLASS to sharpen and increase you spiritual knowledge about God and stop been deceived
Re: Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) by Huspiru: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
"Guys believe me you are the creator of your own life... Don't let one fake pastor use juju to prophesy into your already made love. You work hard with the help of real God and you see the result for sure. ....Don't let down by those fake pastors".

I have been a victim of those Fake Pastors before now, not untill I came across with LIFE CLASS before I was set free from them totally.
Anyone without LIFE CLASS will surely be deceived by those folks out there.
LIFE CLASS will INFORM you, MAKE you and SAVE you from those folk.
If you need to have the LIFE CLASS, contact me on 08175387165.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pentecostal Holiness Church Collapses In South Africa, Kills 13 People / Why Did Jesus Ask Simon Peter, "Do You Love Me" Three Times? / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.