Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (100799 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by springtech(m): 6:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Is she a science student??
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by BlackAdam55(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2018
springtech:
Is she a science student??
yes she's a science student grin

On a serious note those guys need to be arrested
undecided
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by LuciferKristi: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Slay queens & feminists could not be reached for comment
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Youngjohnosas: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
ladies can do anything for material things
I tell you.their level of desperation is second to none.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by miko1988(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Where is d video
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by dejonathan(f): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2018
nurez305:
I Watch the video on Facebook how the idiot open her falling bridge yakata.... fool
Abeg share me the link
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by deebrain(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2018
What touched me most is that I can see some other girls THERE in the foolish display AND NONE COULD AS MUCH AS CAUTION HER!!!

Gender Equality MY Foot!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by SEGLIZ: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Divay22:
Before it was BB and now it's iPhone sad
She just disgraced herself and the phone wasn't even given to her..something she would have being able to afford few years from now and even go for the best..

You are just right fixed on point, the bb day was worse menacing mayhem such that the way ladies were destroying their life over bb made me hate the gadget till date (even if given one won't accept let alone appreciating it). nobi just to make call and browse? even the cheapest android can do such.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by rock003: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2018
delugajackson:
This is what happens when your boobs are bigger than your brains. Look at how cheap they offer themselves for material things and social media fame.

They devalue themselves for phones, weave-on, Mary-kay, high-heels and the latest fashion, all in a bid to impress and supress themselves. What a shame! This further confirms the fact that Nigerian ladies are worthless. They are materialistic and 100% money conscious.

And your myopic mind told you that only Nigerian ladies are doing it?
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Girls do worse for iPhone. I only blame their lack of contentment and upbringing, one olosho I know just went to Malaysia with a white man to do runs. I really hope she get HIV there, mumu.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by rock003: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2018
Realberg:
Yoruba hoes are man's worst nightmare! Materialistically desperate and Pussy Stinked!

But your god said 99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes. Or is your god stupid for saying that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by ElFabchuks(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2018
Everyone has a price.. Do not throw stones.. Let he who is priceless cast the first stone.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Itzurboi(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Intro: eyoh eyoh
Kosewe kosegbo, won ti po omi gutter po, awon omo science student....

Back to the matter, you see one of nigeria problem, your head no carry science courses, why not opt in for Commercial/Arts dept...
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Oreofepeters: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2018
too much of poverty in the land.......

anyway, earn bitcoin online today with auto mine trick.
check my signature.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by pacificom: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:
She's over 18 & nobody put a gun to her head.

She is just like every other slay queen & feminist out there - for the right price they'll sell their dignity (if any).

This one even tried, at least she went nude for an iPhone X. Some girls will go nude for ordinary recharge card or pizza or just to be WhatsApp group admins (yes).

Lord knows how many Nairaland girls have sent nudes to seun hoping to be made moderators.

She should be immediately arrested for public nudity.
*spits angry

Why casting blame on slay queens when we are living in a country that poverty level is irritatingly high and the positive ambition of youths has been shambled with the selfishness of politicians. Nigerian youth future is based on yahoo yahoo or prostitution. Blame it on them!!
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
link to video and current price of vaseline in naira
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:
Am i the only girl who isnt moved by the iphone madness sad
Hmm, as cute as you're, you're not suppose to be moved by an IPhone. What then could move you, please tell me if i could try my best. Cute charming girl smiley
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by movetoca: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:
She's over 18 & nobody put a gun to her head.

She is just like every other slay queen & feminist out there - for the right price they'll sell their dignity (if any).

This one even tried, at least she went nude for an iPhone X. Some girls will go nude for ordinary recharge card or pizza or just to be WhatsApp group admins (yes).

Lord knows how many Nairaland girls have sent nudes to seun hoping to be made moderators.

She should be immediately arrested for public nudity.
*spits angry
LOL, Wetin concern Seun for this matter?. Una don involve seun with Tonto dike and Linda tire. now you are accusing him of receiving nude pictures. Seun please go and appease the gods because your enemies plenty pass your friends.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by ritylove(f): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Blyzz:
Hmm, as cute as you're, you're not suppose to be moved by an IPhone. What then could move you, please tell me if i could try my best. Cute charming girl smiley
6ix packs grin
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2018
More ladies will lose their life because of Iphone X.
Politicians will bank on it and use them for their rituals.

Girls sef , i no understand.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by manikspears: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Her life,her choice.live and choose yours.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by EniObanKeAde: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
I have nothing to say OMG

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me
how much u want to pay... Got two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by RevenGeMission: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2018
I don find am tire i no see

Just to scold her and her friends sha grin grin

Kindly share link
nurez305:
I Watch the video on Facebook how the idiot open her falling bridge yakata.... fool
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
EniObanKeAde:
how much u want to pay... Got two.

Are there verified dude, my digits are on my signature
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Culin(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:
Nah. You're not.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:
6ix packs grin
Hmm, I don't gym but mine is natural. I sent you a prv msg. So only 6 pack can turn you up smiley
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Danaire(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lalastica, Mr Moderator.

I like to warn dat henceforth you do not have the Right to cover the SHAME of doz who Refuses to be Ashamed of/for the Wrong Motives or Reasons by themselves. Leave their Faces and unclothedness on display as they have done/wanted it. Since they Refuse to Have or Pick some Common Sense by they Wayside, let them be. It is not like I derive any pleasure seeing their Faces/unclothedness either.

So Be Warned. Thanx!
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Whizkidamos(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
hmmm madoo wetin eyes no go see
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
ritylove:
This is a rhetorical question because we don't know what you can n can't do
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by meobizy(f): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2020
She doesn't seem like the type who will care so this news is more of a benefit to her already non-existent popularity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.