Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

“I Feel So Free” – Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Feel So Free” – Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out (335 Views)

I Feel So Free - Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Wizkid’s First Babymama Releases Chats They Had About Their Son(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Feel So Free” – Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Says After Calling Him Out by 3Ebisco: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu has tweeted about how she feels after getting the past of her chest.

Recall that she last week called out her singer baby daddy with claims that he is a deadbeat dad. This was in reaction to Wizkid apparently labeling his first and second baby mamas as money hungry hoes.

However, a new tweet from Shola Ogudu shows she’s now feeling free with so much happiness.

“I Feel so Free.. Happiness back on a 100. Old things have passed away, all things have become new through Jesus our Lord and Savior .. Thank you Lord for the strength & knowledge to keep keeping on. Greatness from here on.. #NewChapter”, she tweeted.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-feel-so-free-wizkids-first-baby-mama.html

(1) (Reply)

‘the Day I Die, I Want To Die With A Smile,’ Says Femi Kuti / Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Expose Hotel For Covering Up Murder / Wizkid All Set To Release The Video To "Fever" In Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.