Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash (36989 Views)

New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Bimpe29: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by lastempero: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
because of the useless parade

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by ikbnice(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
imami00:
I knew him personally, a gentleman officer. One of the best F-7 pilots. I saw him land in pitch darkness sometime ago, I was amazed. Rest on Maverick.

Those of you saying he flew in a delapidated aircraft, the F-7 is still used by most countries in the world and the NAF service track of their aircrafts is highly commendable.
you want to compare our secondhand F-7 with the ones been used in most countries. Oga, no let us fight o
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by AlhajaChinyere: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2018
1st class intelligent burials by muslims.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by AlhajaChinyere: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2018
lastempero:
because of the useless parade

Remember 3m wasted souls by ojucrook, no comparison.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by AlphaStyles(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by lastempero: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Remember 3m wasted souls by ojucrook, no comparison.

We ain't comparing dear,just saying my mind.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Horus(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
NAF Officer That Died in the Jet Crash in Katampe, MB Baba-Ari

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Rindo69: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2018
That morning he was flying jet... by evening he is in a shallow hole in the ground.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
RIP.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by adetes: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
A day will nt pass on naiaraland that someone will nt type RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Jaqenhghar: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2018
jelal07:
says a sh1thead with a mouth full of sh1t. U can't maintain the toilet in your house? Dummy!
Hahahaha. You sound pained. What happened? I bursted you bubble? Your romantic notions . LOL Next time think before you speak.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Jaqenhghar: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2018
ikbnice:
you want to compare our secondhand F-7 with the ones been used in most countries. Oga, no let us fight o
No mind am. Even if dem dash them F-35s within 2 months you no go recognize am. E go turn to F9 grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by deluxeT(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2018
imami00:
I knew him personally, a gentleman officer. One of the best F-7 pilots. I saw him land in pitch darkness sometime ago, I was amazed. Rest on Maverick.

Those of you saying he flew in a delapidated aircraft, the F-7 is still used by most countries in the world and the NAF service track of their aircrafts is highly commendable.

RIP TO THE DEPARTED COMRADE.

Fighter jets don't necessarily need light to land or even operate, common man!!! This is not 1943. The darker the better especially when you have ISIS dudes with their surface-to-air missiles.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by cyberarmy(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2018
JohnsonEmma:
Our air crafts are caskets

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by heyhoodee: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2018
I remember when Baba Ari finished serving from the training school, They were 4 of them back then that were deployed to NAF Base Makurdi, they were very good guys, friendly and nice. I was a corps member serving with the tactical air command, He is very simple and gentle. Hardly would you notice him walk pass you. I am yet to see a calm personality like Babaari.

Babaari is a different specie of being, My condolences to his family, NAF and his coursemates back then like Onalaja and co who happens to be is personal guy.

Good people don't last...
We remember Group Captain Abdulrasheed Braimoh AKA Scoro
We remember Group Captain Makun
We remember Squadron Leader Babaari

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by frozen70(f): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2018
This people no dye even keep corpse for the next day

So that means it's final?

If it were to be Christians at least one still have the hope of seeing him lying in state for the last time
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by IsaAbubakar: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
subnahallah cry

all my Muslim brothers should rally around let's remove the illiterate terrorist from aso rock
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Horus(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Frankicent(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2018
imami00:

hmmm if he's good how come he crash and only ni died
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by oyinpr(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Alzirida:
RIP

Yesterday F35 crashed in USA, the pilot quickly ejected and was unhurt.
We need more training for our men.
We owe our freedom to their bravely
oga he ejected too but the parachute failed him,don't be saying rubbish

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by LZAA: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2018
imami00:

As practice jets not main jets
Look lets face facts no serious country uses f-7 as main jets
Throw in the poor maintenance culture here and u know the rest
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by oyinpr(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Frankicent:

hmmm if he's good how come he crash and only ni died
so if you're driving and you get involved in an accident it means you don't know how to drive ba?? You people should think before talking abeg

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Coolgent(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yaba left patient
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by jamace(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Rest in Peace, dear.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by ikbnice(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

No mind am. Even if dem dash them F-35s within 2 months you no go recognize am. E go turn to F9 grin
This is not the first time something like this would happen. We always buy second grade fighter jets and helicopters. We need to know the age of the jet, you will be amazed at how old it was

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by daveP(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
imami00:

You might be his friend but F7 is now child play craft. something that should be used to train newbies is what you're hyping. so. much for our military prowess. Trump. was all smiles and sarcastic when bubu said he needs crafts. Old craft looking like better thing only to naija.

F16 is the deal and even during war, F35 is used instead. see the distance of versions.

Why didn't the trackroom give the report?

The ejection happened but I'm very sure the chute didn't come out. so....

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by oyinpr(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
daveP:
You might be his friend but F7 is now child play craft. something that should be used to train newbies is what you're hyping. so. much for our military prowess. Trump. was all smiles and sarcastic when bubu said he needs crafts. Old craft looking like better thing only to naija.

F16 is the deal and even during war, F35 is used instead. see the distance of versions.

Why didn't the trackroom give the report?

The ejection happened but I'm very sure the chute didn't come out. so....
I hope you're aware an F-35 crashed yesterday too?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by daveP(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
oyinpr:
I hope you're aware an F-35 crashed yesterday too?
Oga what is your point now? There was safe ejection and the chute worked. We both know that these f7s looks good to the eyes but are a big reflection of our aerial weakness in any kind of aerial threat to this country. There is no plane or craft that isn't vulnerable to crashing.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Pain(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
RIP. Exboys don't die we only assemble in the air

Obaseki: Atiku Orders Activation Of 150 Support Groups / Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo)