Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices (19879 Views)

Embattled Adamawa REC Yunusa-Ari Fails To Appear In Court / Photos From Burial Of Baba Ari, Nigerian Pilot Who Died In NAF Aircraft Crash / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Swagavillage(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
The Managing Director of the Nigerian Commodity Exchange, Mrs. Zaheera Baba-Ari failed to provide the current food prices of commodities in the country.

The Director who was rewarded with a renewal of appointment as the Managing Director and CEO of the Nigeria Commodity Exchange by President Muhamadu Buhari on the 24th April 2019, failed to give details of the prices of commodities around the country during a Q and A session with Senator representing Ogun West senatorial district, Senator Tolulope Odebiyi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r62JpJJbxwk

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Officialgarri: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is not only an embarrassment on the "slay woman" but also on Nigeria, the government that appointed her and her generation.

This video should be made to go viral. Let the nation know what happens when slay queens are appointed because they know how to have their ways with politicians.

kindly push this to front page let people identify the incompetent people that have bribed their way either by sex or by money to positions of power.

I would love to move a motion, especially at the presidency for the immediate sack of this woman.

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Swagavillage(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by opalu: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by KossyKiss97(f): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ok

I am inviting you to church this Sunday.
Please visit any Winners Chapel close to you for an encounter with God.

Please accept Jesus as Lord if you have not done so yet. Shalom

13 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by RomanianNinja: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nigeria can only be as good as her President. People should stop expecting much from this country

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Zico5(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
What do u expect!!! If not because of quota system being operated in Nigeria, few Hausa/Fulani will hold sensitive positions. Even the dullard that handpicked her could not even recognize anything around him. How do we now expect something good to happen in this country. We have been joined forcefully together with backward people who know nothing about education or rule of law. Someone is mentioning sack up there. Do u think these people read or refresh their brain with current affairs. U go old o

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Midas01: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by tillaman(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is what you get when you put slay queens in position

20 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by OmodavidoX(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
R
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Itsteewhy: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Evidence of a round peg in a square hole... incompetence of the highest order, it shows she's not in tune with happenings around her.

Such a shame

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by revived: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Zane2point4(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
angry
If u look very well nw she must product of zoning and from the north,let them continue fixing dumb and incompetent people in all key positions,i only blame southern politicians for not speaking out and letting this country continue drowing day by day.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by sheDD(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
And to think that she is woman having readily answer to common market foodstuff prices wouldn't be a problem but look at her making herself an object fit for derision.
That is how we should give u women key positions in it just because u are a woman .....

But my people

I'm d only one that is getting hard sleep over how even d minute things dey skyrocket 4 market..
Satchet tomato now from#30 to 150

15 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Sonnobax15(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
sad. We don enter one chance motor for this woman hand....make 2023 just vanish come just now just now abeg

just imagine........ That's to tell us that she doesn't have our interest at heart at the first place

A woman who's supposed to be more concerned and compassionate about the predicament of her people has now turned out to be the devil herself.

see her head like small pikin pampers

19 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Midas01: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
You are even dumber than the woman.
Officialgarri:
This is not only an embarrassment on the "slay woman" but also on Nigeria, the government that appointed her and her generation.

This video should be made to go viral. Let the nation know what happens when slay queens are appointed because they know how to have their ways with politicians.

Mynd44 lalasticlala kindly push this to front page let people identify the incompetent people that have bribed their way either by sex or by money to positions of power.

I would love to move a motion, especially at the presidency for the immediate sack of this woman.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by megamank(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
No brains

4 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by incogni2o: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
I don't get,

We aren't suprised

Does even the Senator asking the question know how many local government are in his District.

Jokers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by seunmohmoh(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Are you shocked? Well, I'm not.

23 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by ogemore(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Failed country cry

12 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by faithfull18(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol, hearing about this NCE for the first time.

2 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Brendaniel: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
North!!!

7 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by tammie24: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Are we surprised
Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Ajibade123(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
death for bad politician

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

2 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by FlordFlorez(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
I was so ashamed of my country some hours ago when i watched this on twitter. Who else would appoints such a dunce

12 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Nbotee(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
E shock U??

2 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by punisha: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Nigeria can only be as good as her President. People should stop expecting much from this country

They won't hear

2 Likes

Re: Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices by Aforxzy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Too bad. This shows they dont feel our pains but they take our gains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election / 5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.