Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash (36965 Views)

New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by oyinpr(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
daveP:
Oga what is your point now? There was safe ejection and the chute worked. We both know that these f7s looks good to the eyes but are a big reflection of our aerial weakness in any kind of aerial threat to this country. There is no plane or craft that isn't vulnerable to crashing.
o so you know,are you aware that some time early this year an f-16 flow by the U.S thunderbirds "display" team crashed killing the pilot who didn't eject,so what do you have to say about that.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Alzirida(f): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
oyinpr:
oga he ejected too but the parachute failed him,don't be saying rubbish

U are sick in ur skull.
U cant read simple grammar.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by daveP(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
oyinpr:
o so you know,are you aware that some time early this year an f-16 flow by the U.S thunderbirds "display" team crashed killing the pilot who didn't eject,so what do you have to say about that.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by daveP(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
oyinpr:
Youre so funny. Craft usage version is my angle. Besides did you pay attention at the display in your comment? come off it pls.

Modern wartech is not a respecter of older versions but they aren't obsolete. But more susceptible.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by oyinpr(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Alzirida:

U are sick in ur skull.
U cant read simple grammar.
what is your use in life now? Keep showing the world how much of a daft you are!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by oyinpr(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
daveP:
Youre so funny. Craft usage version is my angle. Besides did you pay attention at the display in your comment? come off it pls.

Modern wartech is not a respecter of older versions but they aren't obsolete. But more susceptible.
how do people like you manage to own a phone
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by daveP(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
oyinpr:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] how do people like you manage to own a phone
see are you dumb or stupid? you're crazy and it's sparking you within and out?

undecided
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by hesilo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Famousbabe:
NAF officer and pilot, Squadron Leader Bello Baba-Ari, has been buried in accordance with Islamic rites.

Many dignitaries and senior military officers paid last respects as the body of Squadron Leader Mohammed Bello Baba-Ari was laid to rest.

See more photos

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/photos-burial-of-bello-baba-ari-naf.html?m=1
He was murdered shikena
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Frankicent(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
oyinpr:
so if you're driving and you get involved in an accident it means you don't know how to drive ba?? You people should think before talking abeg

you'll be the one involve in a car crash.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by samkoji(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
imami00:
I knew him personally, a gentleman officer. One of the best F-7 pilots. I saw him land in pitch darkness sometime ago, I was amazed. Rest on Maverick.

Those of you saying he flew in a delapidated aircraft, the F-7 is still used by most countries in the world and the NAF service track of their aircrafts is highly commendable.
landing in pitch darkness or bad weather is one of the requirements needed to be a full fledged aviator. in fact, it's called IR (Instrument rating) or Night rating. In this case your rely wholly on your instruments and instructions from control tower.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Samsond1230: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
[b][/b]rip bro you die while serving your country
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by samkoji(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=Pain post=71630649]RIP. Exboys don't die we only assemble in the air[/quote
Yeah, heard he was NMS 96, in fact the 3pilots involved in the crash were all exboys, they are Sqd Ldr Abatuba, Babaari and Flt Lt Amdi
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Jaqenhghar: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
jelal07:
I'm actually appalled by your gross stup1d1ty. Next time know that burst is burst. There's no bursted. Dummy
Bursted. I said it now go hang yourself or run in front of a moving truck tongue . You seem like a very bitter soul. What made you like this hombre?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Jaqenhghar: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
jelal07:
just pointing out your stup1dity. Were u born dumb? Receive sense wherever u are.
Hahahaha. Pointing out what...... what a joke. You pointing out what is already in you. You are stewing in the stupidity you claim to see in others. You just need to look around you bloody dímwit tongue
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by jelal07: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
[
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Jaqenhghar: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
jelal07:
hey, listen up maniac... It seems idiocy runs in thy family. I wonder where u got it from. From your mama perhaps? U're just as ignorant as your airforce friends peddling lies. Compound f00l
Listen here dumbass. I hit you hard with facts and you respond like a fish wife. No superior argument whatsoever just insults. I wont stoop so low as to insult your mother. I respect the memory of my mother too much to be like you. Go and look at a typical barracks, the filth and the trash and tell me how such people can maintain a single plane. If you believe they can then that says a lot about your own mental state. Now fúck off my mentions and go play with your pee pee or something
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Jaqenhghar: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
jelal07:
keep quiet m0ron. Ur kind dont deserve to be engaged with superior arguments because u're dumb and daft. Mumu... Where airforce personnel live is called a base not barracks. Anumanu
From Ur responses I assume you are one of the military niwits. Brainless &spineless with a sub zero IQ. You havent addressed my points and gone straight into insults ( like a market woman).Who cares what they call it? Personally Id call it a pig sty fit for animals like yourself. This is my last response to you. I think I have indulged your foolishness long enough. This is the last response you will get from me on this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida / IPOB, Cameroonian Separatists To Exchange Weapons, Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.