Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

To My Fellow Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Fellow Women (557 Views)

Why Do Women Prefer To Confide In Men And Not Fellow Women / Why Would A Woman Say That Fellow Women Are Dirty / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Fellow Women by Vavana(f): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Good morning dear sisters,

It really hurt me when I see the way our men call us names. Notwithstanding that some do it just for fun to annoy the ladies.

We should stop looking at all these celebrities. They are not helping matters. Live your life. Fake life kills faster than any disease.

We need to respect ourselves before we can be respected. You earn respect as you don't command respect.

The things that many of us do these days in the name of civilization is absurd. We are not whites. We as African have our own cultures.
They say, the way you dress is the way you will be addressed.

As a lady don't enslave yourself by thinking any guy will be your ATM.
Even ATM will ask you for certain information before giving you cash.
No man will be spending on you without any intention.

I'm not here to make mouth. My mom of blessed memory thought all of us both male and female a lot. She focus on we the girls. I'm grateful she did.

Our pussy is not meant to be our source of income. When you say No to a man, it doesn't mean he will not come back. Saying No helps you to even know his real intention. If his for good, he will come back to you.

Once your 25+, you need to decide your life path. Nothing you do will be assumed mistake. My dear sisters work and God will bring your dream man to you.

Men are not fools as some of we ladies think. Men knows what they want most times, though they also make mistakes.

You can never see any man marry a lady out of pity no matter how many years he has spent with you. If a man loves you, even if God tells him not to marry you, He will still marry you. My point here is that NO MAN WILL MARRY YOU BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN FUCKING YOU FOR YEARS.

Ladies, let's make ourselves productive and be independent. I saw what a lady did because she was promised IPhone X. Please what is it that IPhone does that other phones can't do.

Go and get a job no matter how small it is. When your jobless, you will surely become their object of sex.

These guys we abuse as well online, if you know what some of them go through to earn a living you will pity them and you want him to buy you iPhone.

LIFE IS STEP BY STEP. TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME.

I know my advice may not count but I pray that it will touch a soul to change for good.
Have a blissful weekend.

One Love.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Fellow Women by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On Sep 29, 2018

Our pvssy is not meant to be our source of income.
Go and get a job no matter how small it is. When your jobless, you will surely become their object of sex.

Very good points raised here.
Thumbs up Vavana.
Hope they all take this good advice from you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To My Fellow Women by dingbang(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Well typed vavana.

I also want to appreciate those ladies who work responsibly and earn decent income, may God bless all of you and bring your heart desires to fruition, amen

Please read my signature, thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Women by Oluromantic: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Women with rational sensitivity like this op are rare.

Keep it up op! Your husband is lucky
Re: To My Fellow Women by LuciferKristi: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2018
Vavana:
[s] Saying No helps you to even know his real intention. If his for good, he will come back to you.
[/s].

Fish brain logic.

If I am serious about a woman, the fact that she took me for granted will make me never return to her.

If I return to her, just know I'm back to "chop her & clean mouth".

Don't be fooled.

By the way, that iPhone thread bashing really pierced nerves oo. grin

I could tell by the way feminists read & refused to comment. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Women by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2018
Vavana:

It really hurt me when I see the way our men call us names. Notwithstanding that some do it just for fun to annoy the ladies.

We should stop looking at all these celebrities. They are not helping matters. Live your life. Fake life kills faster than any disease.

We need to respect ourselves before we can be respected. You earn respect as you don't command respect.

The things that many of us do these days in the name of civilization is absurd. We are not whites. We as African have our own cultures.

I'm not here to make mouth. My mom of blessed memory thought all of us both male and female a lot. She focus on we the girls. I'm grateful she did.

Our pussy is not meant to be our source of income. When you say No to a man, it doesn't mean he will not come back. Saying No helps you to even know his real intention. If his for good, he will come back to you.

Once your 25+, you need to decide your life path. Nothing you do will be assumed mistake. My dear sisters work and God will bring your dream man to you.

Men are not fools as some of we ladies think. Men knows what they want most times, though they also make mistakes.

You can never see any man marry a lady out of pity no matter how many years he has spent with you. If a man loves you, even if God tells him not to marry you, He will still marry you. My point here is that NO MAN WILL MARRY YOU BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN FUCKING YOU FOR YEARS.

Ladies, let's make ourselves productive and be independent. I saw what a lady did because she was promised IPhone X. Please what is it that IPhone does that other phones can't do.

These guys we abuse as well online, if you know what some of them go through to earn a living you will pity them and you want him to buy you iPhone.

I know my advice may not count but I pray that it will touch a soul to change for good.
Have a blissful weekend.

One Love.

Well said sis. I hope they listen smiley

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Women by ouzo1(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2018
dingbang:
Well typed vavana.

I also want to appreciate those ladies who work responsibly and earn decent income, may God bless all of you and bring your heart desires to fruition, amen

Please read my signature, thanks

Amin
Re: To My Fellow Women by pryme(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Vavana:

Have a blissful weekend.

One Love.

I agree with most of your points except the bold part, not every man handles rejection well so dont expect them to come back, that includes the good men. A man that knows his worth can never BEG any woman for a relationship.
Re: To My Fellow Women by ednut1(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Stop caring what pple say. Even when dey get productive nd rich. Once dey buy cae or go for hols men go still say dem be olosho
Re: To My Fellow Women by Vavana(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Dear friend,

Thanks for the insult. Have a nice weekend.

One love.

LuciferKristi:

Fish brain logic.

If I am serious about a woman, the fact that she took me for granted will make me never return to her.

If I return to her, just know I'm back to "chop her & clean mouth".

Don't be fooled.

By the way, that iPhone thread bashing really pierced nerves oo. grin

I could tell by the way feminists read & refused to comment. grin grin

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Women by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2018
I hate being dependent on a man, I just want to make my own money and afford all the luxuries I love. If a man give me, I can also take but total dependence is not my thing.

4 Likes

Re: To My Fellow Women by tee59(f): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2018
I only see guys commenting on the tread as if it's meant for them. Gorgeous and responsible ladies, let's contribute. Well done, open.
Re: To My Fellow Women by Headlesschicken(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2018
grin They would read buh would never understand,d funny thing about our ladies x that d bigger dia size d bigger dia stupidity,I was discussing wiv my ex some weeks ago n what she said baffled me, that if we wed that only my money would be used in running d family grin,even if she's working,most of dix leaches v an entitled mentality n think dat being pretty,makes d world rotate around dia waist...
Re: To My Fellow Women by Deltayankeeboi: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Colourich:
I hate being dependent on a man, I just want to make my own money and afford all the luxuries I love. If a man give me, I can also take but total dependence is not my thing.
Story for the gods. I gave you a like for your post because that is what you want.
Re: To My Fellow Women by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Story for the gods. I gave you a like for your post because that is what you want.
I wouldn't blame you though, you don't know me.
Re: To My Fellow Women by Afriifa(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Vavana:
Dear friend,

Thanks for the insult. Have a nice weekend.

One love.

you don't av to reply his type

(1) (Reply)

15 Romantic Things You Should Start Doing For Your Boyfriend To Make Him Fall Ma / Never Do These Five Things After A Fight With Your Partner / When Love Is A Crime By Mr Vocabularist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.