Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) (51459 Views)

How APC Rigged Presidential Election, By Galadima / See How APC Rigged 2019 Presidential Election- PICTURE / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by bejeria101(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
slip of tougue?? Lol with all the words in the dictionary rigging was the one that fell in?? U must be the dumbest to even quote me to defend nonsense.

You dey mind the airhead zombie! Spewing thrash.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by rock003: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao tongue

Tinubu's family members rule everything in Lagos. What have you ever ruled since you adopted the toga of a shameless, thoughtless empty pawn? tongue

You will always remain a shameless, thoughtless, useless, dispensable pawn for the rest of your life, while Tinubu and buhari will keep on appointing their family members to juicy posts without ever remembering you. tongue

You should be ashamed of the shame your life has become. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by rock003: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Bros nor vex.

Mistakes happen to the very best.

The very best are the winners

The winners are the very best

Once again, I'm sorry bro, is error of the tongue. Kindly accpet your defeat and try again in 8 years time.

Thanks, bro, for accepting that your party rigged Osun election. And thanks for agreeing that APC is a deceptive party and that buhari has no integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by bejeria101(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

It was no mistake oga.

The rigging of PDP at the Osun polls was well attested to and documented. Even I have my own documentation as an observer during the first polls.

Oshiomhole was mocking them that they still lost despite their rigging. His well chosen words obviously stabbed the heart of PDP because they have been lamenting ever since grin

Na who get white hankerchief? Oponu must you talk

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by LadyExcellency: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2018
KEVIND:
This meeting was hurriedly put together to uplift PMB image after the famous 'Lifeless' statement from Trump. did anyone notice the only flag there in the room is the Green White Green flag of Nigeria,no USA flag. Is this a private meeting between Mike Pompeo and PMB or a bilateral meeting between Nigeria and USA?

Without US flag? Is PMB portrait doing what in US accept if this is Nigeria embassy which will be abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2018
bejeria101:

Na who be dis? Aponda must you talk?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
bejeria101:

Na who be this? Arindin must you talk?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue
It is only a slip of tongue . Oga .
Park well . No election was rigged anywhere .
Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully

I do not understand how you expect people to take you serious.

Your every comment is the same thing over and over with the same pictures. Not very sane.

I'm highly disappointed in this government. So with all the money at their disposal they can't employ smart people to come defend them online? Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by uncommont: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Why did channels tv remove this video is wonder what has happened to our right to true journalism
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I do not understand how you expect people to take you serious.

Your every comment is the same thing over and over with the same pictures. Not very sane.

I'm highly disappointed in this government. So with all the money at their disposal they can't employ smart people to come defend them online? Pity.
Cry me a river cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2018
uncommont:
Why did channels tv remove this video is wonder what has happened to our right to true journalism

Are you using a sendo phone? Channels did not remove the video. Either you download YouTube APP to watch it or you right click on the link and open on another tab. You cannot play channels YouTube videos on nairaland. its against their copyright policy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2018
very loquacious man
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by bejeria101(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Na who be this? Arindin must you talk?
Oponu who you be?
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by hefemzy: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Men! Do you want to keep your acts together and stop getting your esteem deflated on bed. Visit this website https:///2NAHe3Z
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by whiteeyes: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
DavSagacity:
That is what happens when a man has mouth Diarrhoea. it's good he acknowledged they rigged it.
Hmmm! this one is a spiritual mouth diarrhea oh! Really, I've been thinking, everytime poor citizens that desperately want a good change never relent, heed the call to pray and fast for the country. prayer seems unanswered.
Now, we've all been denying ourselves delicious meals in line with that.

My thoughts..... just like it happened at the tower of Babel, so shall it be... many of the wicked shall act by Heavenly forces to expose sinister activities and eventually be destroyed! May their plans be crushed just like Samson crushed the building filled with evil men!

I dey vex...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
bejeria101:

Oponu who you be?

The exposure shock am die grin cheesy

PDP should go to court. That is where they will understand that circumstantial evidence is totally different from Actual evidence.

May you recover soon from the pain your heart is suffering from right now

[img]https://media1./images/acdd95eff4c8f63abd99f5a5637a7ec3/tenor.gif?itemid=7684901[/img]

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Aystarz: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Olukat:
He said it the way it is He was even shocked he said it grin grin
Honesty, albeit momentarily, got the better of him grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Emycord: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
slip of tougue?? Lol with all the words in the dictionary rigging was the one that fell in?? U must be the dumbest to even quote me to defend nonsense.
or rather slipped out of his loud mouth . thats how it happened in anambra , when chris openly admitted telling ngige that he lost
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by engineerboat(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

It was no mistake oga.

The rigging of PDP at the Osun polls was well attested to and documented. Even I have my own documentation as an observer during the first polls.

Oshiomhole was mocking them that they still lost despite their rigging. His well chosen words obviously stabbed the heart of PDP because they have been lamenting ever since grin

Shame no dey catch you ni

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Emycord: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What has this comment got to do with mediocrity? Are you alright?

Yes he said what he said because there is a huge repertoire of evidence attesting to the rigging system PDP carried out during the elections.

He said the right thing and if PDP don't like it then they should take his video and include it to their evidence in court grin

PDP and you, don't even realise that Oshiomhole is simply using the right words to push them to their doom as he irritates them.enough to seek redress in court same way he used well chosen words to force the likes of saraki and the rest out of APC.

Oshiomhole is too smart not to have known what he was saying. Words are powerful political weapons and he knows how to use them
in sum you mean the bigger and better rigger won?
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by laughitall(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
its very clear that u lack understanding...with what happened at osun you can still say this ..am sorry you are lost
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by deboysben(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
blackpanda:

What has Christianity got to do with anything. Don't be a religious bigot
Christianity desist lies and evil support
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2018
engineerboat:

Shame no dey catch you ni

The pain in you is palpable
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Emycord:
in sum you mean the bigger and better rigger won?

No I summary I mean PDP rigged in every way but still lost
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by femo007(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2018
We voted for apc to correct the wrong of pdp and not to copy what they are doing and now I can see that PDP is far better than apc my conclusion.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by engineerboat(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The pain in you is palpable

If you don't have hearing problem.

Here is what your chairman said.

I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

So out of all words in dictionary rigging come to his brain mistakenly right

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by engineerboat(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

No I summary I mean PDP rigged in every way but still lost

Your situation is very pathetic

Who did this to you
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Eze2000(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue
It is only a slip of tongue . Oga .
Park well . No election was rigged anywhere .
Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully

How you take know? Do you know some people can't lie well even if they tried hard? I believe Mr. Adams is one. However, your case is special. Ever if satan tells you his guy name is Devil na slip of tongue!
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2018
engineerboat:

If you don't have hearing problem.

Here is what your chairman said.

I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

So out of all words in dictionary rigging come to his brain mistakenly right

Its called Sarcasm! Something you obviously know nothing about.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2018
engineerboat:

Your situation is very pathetic

Who did this to you

You are clearly a dumbo not to know when shots have been fired
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have corrected your comment. I can see you are not bright at all
Obviously, you are not the sharpest tool in the yard. Read the op once more; your initial comment, then mine. You should give yourself a knock on your empty skull thereafter

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
QuietHammer:

Obviously, you are not the sharpest tool in the yard. Read the op once more; your initial comment, then mine. You should give yourself a knock on your empty skull thereafter

Take your own advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.