Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) (51464 Views)

How APC Rigged Presidential Election, By Galadima / See How APC Rigged 2019 Presidential Election- PICTURE / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
This happens when you talk too much cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:
OP Oshiomhole did not mistakenly do anything.

He deliberately said what he said as a mockery to PDP grin

He said in essence that despite the rigging of PDP, they still lost.

This was a deliberate jab at PDP and he knew why he said it and what he said.

Oshiomhole dropping it on PDP like its hot cheesy

The thing pain dem die
Don't mind those sore losers. I watched the interview yesterday, he was making mockery of PDP. Osho baba even talked about the deal they had with SDP so that APC can emerge victorious. Wailers continue to cry.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by rock003: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue
It is only a slip of tongue . Oga .
Park well . No election was rigged anywhere .
Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully

Not surprised. Expecting you to be sensible is like expecting Satan to beg Jesus for mercy.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2018
QuietHammer:

So you mean if I rig an election AND STILL LOST I'll be the one to feel the pain and not the opposing party I cheated? I can see that you are not very bright.

I have corrected your comment. I can see you are not bright at all
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by rock003: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
slip of tougue?? Lol with all the words in the dictionary rigging was the one that fell in?? U must be the dumbest to even quote me to defend nonsense.

In case you are still in doubt, lady, 4601CE is actually among the dumbest you can ever meet. The beautiful thing is that he doesn't know that he is dumb. Consequently, we can all continue to enjoy a good laugh at his consistent show of dumbness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

It was no mistake oga.

The rigging of PDP at the Osun polls was well attested to and documented. Even I have my own documentation as an observer during the first polls.

Oshiomhole was mocking them that they still lost despite their rigging. His well chosen words obviously stabbed the heart of PDP because they have been lamenting ever since grin

this one doesn't understand English.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Smile4daddy(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue
Yes it is a slip of tongue. It all mistakes dat normally happens to the very best.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2018
kenddys:

this one doesn't understand English.

If you understood English then Sarcasm shouldn't be flying over your head

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by frank41(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
slip of tougue?? Lol with all the words in the dictionary rigging was the one that fell in?? U must be the dumbest to even quote me to defend nonsense.

Seconded... He must be a dullard.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by cosmosekeh: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by justlikedat: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71624846:
When they won just last year, they praise INEC and called it free and fair, now they lost, they are all crying like winch and losers that they are! wink
This below is what is call rigging!
PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!
I sighted a fool of the first order. Comparing PDP in Rivers state with PDP in osun state is like comparing Gen. Murtala Muhammed with Gen. Muhammed Buhari.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by blackpanda: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2018
deboysben:
Mr man stop supporting mediocrity. I know you are a Christian. Don't allow politics to blind you

What has Christianity got to do with anything. Don't be a religious bigot
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Religion and politics don't mix!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Zieina(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Major Sarcasm at that too. They just don't get it. Oshiomhole was even smiling after he said that to show it was deliberate

There's a powerful quote on sarcasm I wish I hadn't forgotten now. It makes "us" understand better the position of people who do not- can never get it. Lol.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The thing pain dem die

Damn son. How do you sleep at night with APC deek in your mouth all day?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Smile4daddy(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2018
rock003:

Not surprised. Expecting you to be sensible is like expecting Satan to beg Jesus for mercy.
Bros nor vex.

Mistakes happen to the very best.

The very best are the winners

The winners are the very best

Once again, I'm sorry bro, is error of the tongue. Kindly accpet your defeat and try again in 8 years time.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Zieina:

There's a powerful quote on sarcasm I wish I hadn't forgotten now. It makes "us" understand better the position of people who do not- can never get it. Lol.

You are damn smart. Anyone who only knows how to see direct comments would always miss sarcasm especially when their emotions lead the way.

This is one of the major reasons Lawyers lose in court. They are unable to draw inferences.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2018
rock003:

Lmao tongue
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The thing pain dem die

That was not premeditated, oga.

Look at his face when he said it.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by FarahAideed: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are damn smart. Anyone who only knows how to see direct comments would always miss sarcasm especially when their emotions lead the way.

This is one of the major reasons Lawyers lose in court. They are unable to draw inferences.

Shame
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Harfisco(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2018
the first senseless OP am seeing today
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

That was not premeditated, oga.

Look at his face when he said it.

It was 100% premeditated.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shame

Disgrace
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by jbtobsyn(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:
tongue tongue It is only a slip of tongue . Oga . Park well . No election was rigged anywhere . Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully
Slip of tongue. You have a brain defectm
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by jbtobsyn(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:
tongue tongue It is only a slip of tongue . Oga . Park well . No election was rigged anywhere . Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully
Slip of tongue. You have a brain defect.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by ayokellany: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018
lasmile:
Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman is a calamity to the ruling party.

How can you ever make such a mistake?

I think Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman has discussed this issue with his party members shortly before he came online for to repeat this truth.

Never trust a politician. This is what we should do as people If vote a man at local, state or federal level and he or she is doing well in office then be kind and matured enough to vote them out.

I am afraid the way the politics of this administration has divided the youths is alarming, we have been divided along ethnic, religion and regional this is very smart from Buhari led government.

Like I said, the youth should know who they are and how we can make Nigeria great with our choice.

A calamity that as been winning nearly every election. You deserve to be stoned to death. Also, youths are not divided some of us will fight to the death to ensure locust years of PDP never returns. I am a Christian n a Yoruba. I chose to standout with my original monicker against all Ipob / Igbo preaching of hate because of Ebele lost. Now, you can continue your wailing / lamentations to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by jbtobsyn(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018
deboysben:
Mr man stop supporting mediocrity. I know you are a Christian. Don't allow politics to blind you
He is not a Christian. He will asslick throughout his lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2018
jbtobsyn:

He is not a Christian. He will asslick throughout his lifetime.

See this pained and confused soul. I am a live Christian and very active in the religion section.

View the attached and be cured of your senseless wailing

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
that's how senseless they can be when they wan to support rubbish...
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by martinif: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Out of the abundance of the Heart the mouth speaks. the election was rigged period.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by aremz(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
This wasn't a slip of tongue lmao.. He's taunting PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by bejeria101(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue

Airhead just shut up biko. What margin did intergrity apc win with? What was the re-run for? Zombie shift make breeze blow persin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.