Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Do I Go About Money Ritual - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Go About Money Ritual (3012 Views)

Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Something to fetch me at least millions of Dollars
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by MJBOLT: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2018
cut off your head and sell it to one baba

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by emeijeh(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
cut off your head and sell it to one baba
Seconded

Just do it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by ikbnice(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Although, there are reported grave consequences of money rituals, if you really want to dare the consequences, you need to go to a reliable source for it as most even turn out to be scam. Genuine ones won't demand outrageous amount from you but you may only get that through connections. Maybe from friends who have done it. There is always a caucus of money ritualists. Yahoo plus guys can also show you the way.
Once again, the repercussions far outweigh the short-term benefits. Have a rethink. Your case is not the worst and you never know what the future holds in stock for you positively.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by KDPGists: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
ikbnice:
Although, there are reported grave consequences of money rituals, if you really want to dare the consequences, you need to go to a reliable source for it as most even turn out to be scam. Genuine ones won't demand outrageous amount from you but you may only get that through connections. Maybe from friends who have done it. There is always a caucus of money ritualists. Yahoo plus guys can also show you the way.
Once again, the repercussions far outweigh the short-term benefits. Have a rethink. Your case is not the worst and you never know what the future holds in stock for you positively.
Yes The ones (2) I have met are Scams.
If it is real somebody here would have done it they may comment anonymously to share it
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Shugavee(f): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
ikbnice:
the ones that don’t ask for much money,, ask for what money can’t even buy,, ur soul and blood.
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by RavenClaw: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2018
emeijeh:

Seconded

Just do it

Thirded

Just do it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by osemoses1234(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Ask ur village �
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by ikbnice(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oneboypikin:

Yes The ones (2) I have met are Scams.
If it is real somebody here would have done it they may comment anonymously to share it
yes, people do it but it's hard to come by unless someone who has done it takes you by the arm to where he did his. That's why it revolves around circle of friends
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by ikbnice(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
the ones that don’t ask for much money,, ask for what money can’t even buy,, ur soul and blood.
whether they ask for money or not, for it to be real, pledging one's soul directly or indirectly is certain and the blood part is also certain whether they tell you or not. It may not be directly
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Shugavee(f): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
ikbnice:
whether they ask for money or not, for it to be real, pledging one's soul directly or indirectly is certain and the blood part is also certain whether they tell you or not. It may not be directly
abi!! I agree with you
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Deckline(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
MONEY MUST BE MADE! ANY FVCKING MEANS NECESSARY. DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES. LIVE THIS LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST ONE.
BTW- This is not my writing.
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
RavenClaw:

Thirded

Just do it
I wish you and all the best for your the Fools Up there can tell me that one on one.
Since You like to type.
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by 2buffagain(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deckline:
MONEY MUST BE MADE! ANY FVCKING MEANS NECESSARY. DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES. LIVE THIS LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST ONE.
BTW- This is not my writing.

Yes it is the writing of the demon that took over you to type this filth.
Go for deliverance my son.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by IamPlato(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2018

You Can Still Put Your Statement As "How Do I Get Myself Killed fast"

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by RavenClaw: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oneboypikin:

I wish you and all the best for your the Fools Up there can tell me that one on one.
Since You like to type.

Lol. And what will you do?
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2018
An Insect entered into my left ear Some weeks Back.
I don't know what happened for some days Now I have not been the Same I can't go to hospital I dare not after doing the Necessary as directed by one top Government hospital nurse.
You stay there and Type Rubbish. Lol to God Who made me If you have the Guts Come to Ago Junction Okota and tell me all this Rubbish all of you typing there. You will receive Yahwehs Beating on his behalf
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by RavenClaw: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oneboypikin:
An Insect entered into my left ear Some weeks Back.
I don't know what happened for some days Now I have not been the Same I can't go to hospital I dare not after doing the Necessary as directed by one top Government hospital nurse.
You stay there and Type Rubbish. Lol to God Who made me If you have the Guts Come to Ago Junction Okota and tell me all this Rubbish all of you typing there. You will receive Yahwehs Beating on his behalf

If you have guts come to Badagry and you will receive a beating that will make you realize that God has been merciful in your life because you will pray to that same God when you are battling between life and death after the beating. You will then realize that I am not Yahweh and I don't show mercy.
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
RavenClaw:

If you have guts come to Badagry and you will receive a beating that will make you realize that God has been merciful in your life because you will pray to that same God when you are battling between life and death after the beating. You will then realize that I am not Yahweh and I don't show mercy.
Did I come to your Topic to type rubbish?
Did I all of a sudden mention you for no reason? Don't worry Enjoy your life kk and also be A Dick While You're at it.
If you know me so well to think I'm unappreciative good one by you typical Nigerian man
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
RavenClaw:

I really wish I can meet you one on one and I know I will. One day
Just imagine telling me if I have guts after trolling my thread. What God has done in my life. Cos you know me personally or you are God's spokesman in heaven abi. Don't worry one day is one day
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by chieveboy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oneboypikin:
Something to fetch me at least millions of Dollars
OP, check this out and see if you can use it or what you think. It is a guide to use 21 days to secure a better future ( the type you are looking for)

Money, Lover, etc, although it is not a 'ritual' kind of thing.
This is the real and safe copy of what the negative babalawos use. And it does not depend on your religion nor is it to convert you.

Bros boys can use this thing if they know its potency.

To your success!

https://www.nairaland.com/4761065/see-future-21-days-practical

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
RavenClaw:

Thirded

Just do it
Fourthed

Just do it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Tracypacy(f): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sacrifice your dick or Your mother or wife
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by RavenClaw: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tracypacy:
Sacrifice your dick or Your mother or wife

He should sacrifice his dick. What if you were his mother or wife? Everyone has their life so he should use himself.
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by RavenClaw: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oneboypikin:

I really wish I can meet you one on one and I know I will. One day
Just imagine telling me if I have guts after trolling my thread. What God has done in my life. Cos you know me personally or you are God's spokesman in heaven abi. Don't worry one day is one day

You have blasphemed enough and I have been given the mantle of authority to give you your curse.

If you have any evil plan to carry against me by the powers I possess and by the spirits I work with may you meet your destruction before you succeed. And because you have gone against all spirits that exist they all shall testify against you and may the Most High God never remember you again for anything good for you have insulted him enough. And on the day you die may 666 legions of demons drag you ruthlessly to hell and torture you for all eternity. And my own curse for you is that for having the evil intention to use people for ritual you shall suffer times three of the way you suffer now except if God will be happy for you to use his creation for ritual or the people who you would have used. And before you succeed in doing the ritual may you meet your terrible end.
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by speedyGonzales: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
kill you parents, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunty... Then contact me, I will connect you... full proof... not all those fake ones that you'll not even enjoy the money or you will be appeasing the thing every time, just once and you are set for life.
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
@tracypacy did I Talk about Sacrificing anybody?
Pls Edit Your Post now @tracypacy
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
If you can't help me with Money Ritual pls Help me Give Me the Money Lagos State is Owing Me and My Nephew
If you have Connection pls do that would go a long way
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by dvalllis: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
I can teach you the process but at a cost of 50K. If you are ready ,let me know
Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Livebygrace: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Instead of thinking of evil, why don't you check my signature and start earning Bitcoin for reading news?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Money Ritual by Oneboypikin: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
speedyGonzales:
kill you parents, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunty... Then contact me, I will connect you... full proof... not all those fake ones that you'll not even enjoy the money or you will be appeasing the thing every time, just once and you are set for life.
If you are serious Gimme your Contact

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me My Gtb Mastercard / Is It Right To Write Your Signature Upside Down In Financial Related Entries? / Does Anyone Know The Prices of Iron Rods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.