Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,847 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? (577 Views)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos / Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by greencard: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2018
to all BMC In the house , can u honestly desire buhari rule ur life affairs as he is doing Nigeria ?

cc sarki
gavelslam
madridguy
Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by meforyou1(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Very funny
Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by SOFTENGR: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2018
BMCs have run out of data bcoz of strike.
They're yet to receive their monthly 10k.

1 Like

Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by ayokellany: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Firstly, I am not BMC. But yes Buhari can or should run my life the way he as been doing Nigeria if the only possibly alternative are the diehard crooks from PDP. Now wailer can wail me story of Buhari being corrupt. I do not care.

3 Likes

Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by greencard: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
ayokellany:
Firstly, I am not BMC. But yes Buhari can or should run my life the way he as been doing Nigeria if they only possibly alternative are the diehard crooks from PDP. Now wailer can wail me story of Buhari being corrupt. I do not care.
so u won't mind buhari running ur life affairs?

can u say that loud ?
Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by ayokellany: 6:04am On Oct 01, 2018
greencard:
so u won't mind buhari running ur life affairs?
can u say that loud ?

Well, it’s no fault of mine you couldn’t comprehend your question was answered loud n clear without any ambiguity in what you quoted. I will advice you seek tuition refund from the institution you graduated from or yet to graduate from. That is the only remedy I can prescribe to your type of delusion.

3 Likes

Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by SadMemories(m): 6:48am On Oct 01, 2018
greencard:
to all BMC In the house , can u honestly desire buhari rule ur life affairs as he is doing Nigeria ?

cc sarki
gavelslam
madridguy
WE YORUBAS AND BUHARISTS CAN'T WAIT TO UNLEASH PYTHON 3 ON INNOCENT IGBOS AND ALSO THEIF THEIR OIL AND CHEAT THEM.
Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by greencard: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
ayokellany:

Well, it’s no fault of mine you couldn’t comprehend your question was answered load n clear without any ambiguity in what you quoted. I will advice you seek tuition refund from the institution you graduated from or yet to graduate from. That is the only remedy I can prescribe to your type of delusion.
load n clear indeed...u need the refund pass me
Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by greencard: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2020
ayokellany:

Well, it’s no fault of mine you couldn’t comprehend your question was answered loud n clear without any ambiguity in what you quoted. I will advice you seek tuition refund from the institution you graduated from or yet to graduate from. That is the only remedy I can prescribe to your type of delusion.
I just remember you , how far
Re: BMC- Can You Pray Buhari Run Your Life Like He Is Doing NIGERIA? by Okoroawusa: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Yes oooo!

With all pleasure. He will run it better than PDP or IPOB leaders.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Why Nigerians Will Continue To Vote Along Ethnic Lines / Reasons Why Atiku Will Fail In 2019 - Tinubu / Revealed: Buhari Campaign Organisation Plagiarized Next Level Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.