Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (58319 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by princeonx: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
hapydaddy:
Not bad at all...I also had a back my baby wen my wife was so so busy and he was crying.

You also get brea.st?
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Smh. . . Poor man. The lord is your strength. I am sure he is under the control of his wife at home.

Op are you sure this happened in Port Harcourt or Ogun state. Please correct yourself.
so he cannot carry his baby to wherever he wants to carry his baby to again? What kind of neauseating anf chauvenistic society is this sef? Abi isnt it his baby that came out of his loins? And as for those females mocking him,shame on them.hes man enough to do what your husbands cant and wont do hence the envy camouflaged as mockery.shioorrr

I wont even be surprised of the so called mockers are fin members always ranting i see you sis but treat others badly then come online to be writing pity stories that will attract pity party and validation

Women supporting women indeed.as if women dont run errands for their husbands or do his laundry when he has gone to watch football match with the boys in sport viewing centre or gone to the bar with friends.awon oniranu.mshewww

2 Likes

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by israelmao(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Serious matter.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by bettercreature(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Even in saner climes people would still stop and give you a condescending look because it is not really unusual for a man to carry his daughter on his back, but to the bank? That would cause a massive stare anywhere

Still, the dad deserves accolades and the daughter is a beauty.
He is an idiot,no sense in what he did!We should call a spade a spade
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by spyjulius(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
How to Know Your App Usage on Android Phone

Most of the time we go online with android applications forget to monitor the applications that is running on the foreground of our cell phone. On today tweak I’m going to teach you the simple trick you can use to bring out the apps that is running on the foreground of your android phone. so let’s get started

I know by now you might be curious to know how the applications you have on the phone is running it’s not far fresh that the applications on your phone which you are using is running without being monitored . So how do you know the applications you are using on your cell phone is not consuming much data without going to setting or how do you know the application that are open on your cell phone. To bring out this trick you simply follow the steps bellow
https://techlius.com/how-to-know-your-app-usage-on-android-phone/
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by naijapage(f): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Some men need to Login into this man's idea ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by highness25(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man has won the hearts of online users after deciding to do the unusual. According to Exceptional Emmanuel Okorie who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, he decided to back his baby daughter to the bank and even caused a scene as people were looking at him strangely with some mocking him.

He revealed that he decided to do that because his wife was busy making her hair.

He also said he backed his baby because he loves the feeling it gives,

Read below what he posted online yesterday.

My wife was making her hair so I have to back my Lovely daughter to the bank. People were looking at me strangely to the extent that a mad man saw me and started laughing hysterically.

If I can answer her dad, why can't I back her?

Note: I could have carried her with a baby carrier or on my arms, but I wanted to back her because I loved the feeling it gives...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-causes-a-scene-after-backing-his-baby-to-a-bank-in-port-harcourt-photos.html
If I do this kind of thing, how will my political career look like?
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by bettercreature(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deckline:
THIS MAN IS A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD! undecided undecided
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by bamvik(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Abi e no concern anybody
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by JezCalMeJay(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Respect sir....

All these noise makers screaming they can't do it on nairaland, a lot of them are washing their wives' briefs at home undecided undecided undecided

Awon alabosi alariwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by OboOlora(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
That’s out that barbeque boy will back Buhari to daura next year

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Fierce11: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
GOFRONT:
Maybe his wife is a feminist....

#Welcome back NwaAmaikpe!!!
its either you are nwaamaikpe's subordinate acct... or you are simply an unrepentant asslicker!

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by coputa(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Most comments here are from bachelors especially those still feeding from their mother's pot.Read and learn fast before it's too late.
Marriage is an emotional institution,the player's must go out of their way(ego) to do certain things to make it work,especially the man.If you think it's just to drop money at home,then you have missed the mark.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
bettercreature:
He is an idiot,no sense in what he did!We should call a spade a spade
for carrying your baby abi his baby?and what gives you the impression that child care is the exclusive job of the mother.irrationally arrogant and egoistic men everywhere.mshewww

Even zuckerburg wey get money pass them dey carry him pikin outside,these ones with small change go dey bark anyhow.if na to mumu unaselves because of vagina now,una go humble ,even for 16 year old pikin.radarada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SAMBARRY: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
coputa:
Most comments here are from bachelors especially those still feeding from their mother's pot.Read and learn fast before it's too late.
Marriage is an emotional institution,the player's must go out of their way(ego) to do certain things to make it work,especially the man.If you think it's just to drop money at home,then you have missed the mark.
dont mind them.theyre just ordinary rabble rousers.amoruwon.na them go dey thief 2k from their mama purse,con dey come online to rant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by coputa(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
highness25:
If I do this kind of thing, how will my political career look like?
If you are close to some high profile politicians you will be surprise to see the love and affection they shower on the family.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by otunde527: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
I don't think its bad

.its being done in the western countries and it isn't a big deal
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SAMBARRY: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pat081:
see some one comment, doing dis 4 his wife now is a sin &we dnt knw maybe his wife knw or nt ??but d guy brain is nt working well sef , he should have carry d baby nt by backing him /her ..
so when it gets to his turn and he wants to fill the bank slips nko?
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by yungrylex00(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wht if the baby wants to suck breast
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
greatman247:
Chai... See something for naija my country. Lol. But this guy na correct guy, no time to wait for the fashionista woman. Na dis kind man woman no fit do shakara for. In short the man be like me. Lol

I dey tell you. My girl hate that I am able to do some basic things for myself without relying on her.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by highness25(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
coputa:
If you are close to some high profile politicians you will be surprise to see the love and affection they shower on the family.
Oga, my uncle is a senator and I live with him
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Pat081: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
so when it gets to his turn and he wants to fill the bank slips nko?
dat is our side d bank and nt inside
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by lilyheaven: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pat081:
see some one comment, doing dis 4 his wife now is a sin &we dnt knw maybe his wife knw or nt ??but d guy brain is nt working well sef , he should have carry d baby nt by backing him /her ..
Don't mind him. From his statement you will deduce his the type that can separate husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by coputa(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
highness25:
Oga, my uncle is a senator and I live with him
So,does your uncle enslaves his family.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
divinelove:

Jobless lazy idiot spotted
Thats exactly what you are
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by bluefilm: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
That mad man part starting to laugh so hard is definitely a lie.

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by BrokenCock: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
hapydaddy:
Not bad at all...I also had a back my baby wen my wife was so so busy and he was crying.
the one u are backing is escaping thru d backdoor already. Yu no tighten the wrapper
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by coputa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
otunde527:
I don't think its bad

.its being done in the western countries and it isn't a big deal
So,everything that is done in western countries is right.change your thinking!, this guy is the Nigeria man of the year 2018.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SAMBARRY: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pat081:
dat is OUR SIDE d bank and nt inside
he will fill the bankslip "outside" you meant?what are you talking about?
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
hmmmmm, so mad man was really laughing at him, that's serious o.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Some Nairalanders can be so foolish sha. Imagin saying; he is jobless, a weakly, a fool, a madman. So only people with those qualities back their babies? Very short, myopic reasoning. They just have big head with small processing power. The annoying part is that they have not started earning. They are the wife beaters and abusers. They will come online to form with their empty bellies. Pride goeth before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction. Be humble and rational.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Help!!! Missing Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.