Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife (45160 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Yewandequeen(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by dreamwords: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
if HE MASTURBATED before going there, this wouldnt have happened

1 Like

Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Yewandequeen(f): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin

The husband is bae cheesy its good he did it with his wife and not that he went to look for a goat or kid to do it with. Simply put the husband is adventurous

1 Like

Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by ofemigeorge(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by basic23111: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
that man deserve an award
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by ofemigeorge(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
angry for my own wife again...

Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by GILOSKY(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
This life crazy things everyday
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Yewandequeen(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
santopelele:
nothing is wrong with that, no be his wife?
I wonder o. The only wrong thing is where they had it.

1 Like

Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Yewandequeen(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
basic23111:
that man deserve an award
exactly
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by muyinet: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by enonche85(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
jworos:
Oh Konji... What have you done?

Konji is a fat ugly bastard. cheesy cheesy
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by OlujobaSamuel: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
the prosecutor no normal, which one be die in peace again, shey d ward na for those wey no fit recover again??
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Henri8: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Zimbabwe again?
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Stephenabudu960(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Konji has won anoda local government
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by TinnyClassic147(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Konji nah bastard
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Konji is wicked.
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Toosure70: 4:06am On Sep 30, 2018
I have done it once
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Maket: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2018
LuciferKristi:

These are the names of the frustrated feminists that reported them.

They were probably pained that another woman had free access to preeq they desperately crave & will do anything for and they couldn't live with that fact.

Miserable lot.
You are NWAMAIKPA
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by hybraheeem002(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2018
Well planned grin grin grin kontinew
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by tunary(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2018
oshe11:
They should also be fined for the Smell from her pussy
lmao
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by willyjacs(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2018
@Madiba accused the two of torturing other patients by having sex in their full view and making noise

This part got me like die
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Crossbow(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Abeg make I carry my own problem jare cheesy

Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by grandstar(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Randy100:
The man lacks self control.

Both are irresponsible
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin

The husband is bae cheesy its good he did it with his wife and not that he went to look for a goat or kid to do it with. Simply put the husband is adventurous

This comment alone for make me propose
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Randy100: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
grandstar:

Both are irresponsible
But the man suppose know better.
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by McBrooklyn(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tycha.mps:

The heavens are weeping already for you, since you can't read again. Useless tribalist.

cheesy
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2018

Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by grandstar(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Randy100:
But the man suppose know better.

You are very correct!
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Damicares(f): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Tychamps:

The heavens are weeping already for you, since you can't read again. Useless tribalist.
Thank you jawe.
Re: Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife by Oreofepeters: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
African and sex related matters.

. meanwhile, earn bitcoin online with automine tricks
check my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.