Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) (2366 Views)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) by cover9ja: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Disclaimer: This is a listicle of things a man should never do, not a constitution. We won’t penalize you for disagreeing; you’ll only look like a fool. If you’re an adult male, here’s a list of things you should never do, no matter how long you live:

1. Invest your life savings in a company when you don’t understand its business.
2. Ask a woman, “what are you thinking about?” Especially when she’s pissed. That’s Pandora’s box right there. You do not want to open it. Trust me, I’d know.
3. Get drunk in public. Alone. Without a means of getting back home safely
4. Break your word.
5. Fail to read a book in a year
6. Take relationship tips from watching popular movies, romcoms and television shows.
7. Enjoy One-upping any girl. Nothing makes me want to stab myself in the eye with cutlery than a man who feels like he has to compete
with a girl in every sentence.
Example:
Her: Oh, I love Chinese food.
You: Have you been to China before?
Her: Yes, I went on holiday there for a few months
You: Well, I was once the president of China. (Extreme, but you get my drift).
8. Cheat on your wife. Evade taxes. Hide a tile when playing Scrabble with your kids.
9. Name your penis your name plus “Junior.”
10. Say things like, “I have your type at home” to a woman in public.
11. Body shame anyone.
12. Promise you’ll call someone, then never call.
13. Ask your wife/girlfriend “Is that what you’re going to wear?” Best case scenario, you’ll be waiting in the sitting room for the next one hour while she tries on twenty-five other different outfits. Worse still, your opinion will be needed on all of them, and when you say “that looks amazing can we go now?” she’ll not believe you.
14. Have double standards. Grow some balls and own up to it, you cheap son of a gun!
15. Ogle at a girl (ii) catcall (iii) Grope a girl. Sure, her buttons are struggling to contain her ample bosoms. Sure, she might be “your colour,” But “pervert” and “sexual predator” isn’t a label you can just shake off.
16. Slut-shame a woman
17. Lie to a child.
18. Cut your hair yourself. Don’t be a cheapo. Save yourself from looking like a cross between Smeagol and Johnny Bravo.
19. Be afraid to work hard.
20. Allow a bully to go unchallenged in any situation.
21. Blame others or circumstances for your own mistakes.
22. Snoop through her phone, closets, or medicine chest. There’s probably nothing in there you need to worry about. But rest assured, you’ll find something you don’t want to see.
23. Let your briefs show above your jeans (i.e. sag). We really don’t want to know you finally got a pair of Aldos.
24. Refer to breasts as chesticles.
25. As a student, take a girl to night class (ii) Chat with any girl during night class.
26. Watch Zee World. (ii) Enjoy Zee World.
27. Lie (ii) Believe a lie (iii) Lie to yourself.
28. Call out your significant other in public. (ii) Inflict physical harm on them.

That’s it guys! Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments section.

Source: https://cover9ja.com/30-things-a-man-should-never-do-no-matter-how-long-he-lives/

2 Likes

Re: 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmmm!
Re: 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) by Lonestar124: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good list...but I'd never agree with you with that no 20.

I don't take bullies serious exempt wrong accusations.

1 Like

Re: 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) by acenazt: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bros op u r high. What is wrong with watching and enjoying Zee World?? U think it makes those who watch n enjoy the shows aired on the Chanel less than men? Man up and one day join ur sisters and watch a show jare. Being a man Is not by watch SS, MTV, NAT GEO OR BBC.

1 Like

Re: 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) by Offpoint: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
I've literally done anything listed there... I'm aiming for a hundred.
Re: 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) by cover9ja: 12:42am On Sep 30, 2018
@lalasticlala
Re: 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) by nenus: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2018
SEE THE TESTIMONY OF THE COUPLE THAT GOT MARRIED ON THIS MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: 28 Things A Man Should Never Do (no Matter How Long He Lives) by H2Ossss(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2018
1 of the mosts useless lists I've seen

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between These Girls And Boys / ‏‏ / Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.