Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - (5543 Views)

On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan / Photos Of Lesbian Couple Who Married Traditionally By Paying Lobola(bride Price) / Olu Of Warri Celebrates 25 Years On Throne.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - by shadrach77: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2010
Ayotade Olufunmilola Morohunmubo is a well-endowed lady. Her fair-complexioned skin glitters. The set of her sparkling white teeth and smile could melt a man’s heart. She is slim with intimidating height.
Unfortunately for the 33-year -old Yaba College of Technology –trained accountant, all these attributes were used and abused when she practised lesbianism for 25years.
She confessed: “I had been in the wilderness suffering through the practice of lesbianism until I found Jesus’’. Narrating how she started, she said: ‘’I was taken to England when I was very small. We later relocated to Nigeria. My mother was a banker while my father, now late, worked in Nigerian Textile Mill. I went to a primary school where they started calling me Oyinbo pepper because of the colour of my skin. It was when I was in primary four that I started practising lesbianism. ”
Her parents did not know she was into this practice. She continued her story: “My parents sent me to a good secondary school for me to embrace good morals, not knowing that I had lost it. There again I continued from where I stopped. I had so many girl friends and we made love always. I was really indulging in it .The teachers in our school then saw nothing wrong when we used to sit on other girls’ laps, romancing and handling their nipples. To them, we were just playing.‘’
She was asked, how do fellow lesbians identify one another in the public or how do they approach each other for friendship? She replied: “We communicate with our eyes. We toast each other by using eye contact. It is real. I have done it, they have done it for me and it was 95per cent effective. Another way is by introducing them to you. It is very common.’’
She described the act of making love as fun, interesting and romantic. In her words: “We used to date and we would be eager to see our partners. We would be waiting anxiously for our partners whom we wanted to have sex with. It was a serious business. I used to act as a man during love making. We would kiss, caress, handle our breasts and teats while we would be moaning, and lost in ecstasy. It is like when a man and a woman are making love. But I don’t lick the genital like others.”
She disclosed that many popular people in the society are into it. These, according to her, include top politicians, top professionals like bankers, medical doctors, the socialites, and even those in God’s Vineyard, the so-called women of God like female pastors and wives of pastors.
Narrating one of her experiences, she said: “I dated a pastor’s wife. The woman had three children for her husband. It was during one of the church programmes that the pastor’s wife was introduced to me. The woman that was her ‘boyfriend’ was relocating abroad to continue her lesbianism where it is being practised without restraints. According to her, since the pastor’s wife had married and would have no time for her, she had to look for another partner.”
That was why Morohunmubo got involved with her. The relationship, she said, went on without the knowledge of her husband. “It is a pity that the husband thought he was happily married but his wife was not”, she observed.
She recounted further: “We used to meet at her residence but when she discovered that it was not safe as her husband could be suspecting her, she later went to rent a well- furnished apartment for me at Okunola, Egbeda where she used to come and have sex with me. Apart from this woman. I have lost count of women I was involved with during my sexual escapades. In fact many girls used to toast me because of my athletic stature
“And we would quickly start our love making. They would buy gifts for me; give me presents whenever they are coming. We have our meeting point and today I cannot deny that they don’t have a church of their own for they have grown in number and they are in churches and big offices. They are everywhere’’.
Morohunmubo also spoke about her, marriage. According to her she married just to satisfy people who could look down on her. She said: “You see, I had to marry when a man I met said if I got married it would solve my problem. I met him when I was going to do my JAMB in 1999. He paid my bride price, we did traditional introduction and we settled down. But after making love to me I would still go out to meet my girls friends to have sexual intercourse with them .I was not satisfied with my husband. I didn’t enjoy sex with any man. But for procreation I had to do it with my husband. He was just wasting his time having sex with me for I never enjoyed it. But in the end, the relationship produced two children. The children, however, died .One was five years old before he died and the other died after child birth. I later parted with my husband.”
She continued: “I went into another relationship. I married a man who thought he could save me from my problem but he could not. I had a child for him but the baby died. I believed that God was punishing me for my sins for the lesbian that I was. It is in the Bible that a woman should not sleep with a woman and a man should not have sex with a man. That is sodomy.’’
Marriage, she said, does not solve the problem of lesbianism. “Even science has not found the solution to it. Imagine many are affected by Same Sex Attraction called SSA. My sex is more attracted to me than the male counterpart. Men irritate me. I have no feeling if I am with or sleep with a male partner and that is a great problem.
“I am now out to fight this devil called lesbianism. It is a great danger to our children and women. It is like gay. It is difficult to know them for all is done in secrecy.
However, she was relieved from the problem temporarily but got involved again as she was tempted to sleep with another pastor’s wife. She said: “I was already out of it last year until I was tempted by a pastor’s wife and we started making love again. When I became conscious again I regretted it and fought the woman in the presence of her husband but none of us out of shame could tell what we were fighting over. The husband did not know anything. I later went to my pastor and confessed and he prayed for me.”
She said since last year when she started attending the church she now attends, the Word of Eternal Life and Revival Ministry Orisumibare, Idimu she discovered that she was now changing. “I will soon be fully rehabilitated and I am ready to go on air, over the radio and television to inform the ladies who are into it to stop for it is dangerous and it is a sin”, she said, quoting some Bible verses in condemnation of the act.
She also said: “When I am fully rehabilitated I will raise my own children. I plead with all parents and guardians to keep watch on their children,. Lesbianism is bad.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/arts/3036.html
Re: I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - by iice(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2010
Kai. . .Nigerian Education = the way forward.
She wouldn't last in a debate. Lesbianism. . .it is like gay. wtf?? grin grin
Re: I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - by udezue(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2010
Lol
Re: I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - by jarkbauer: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2010
Re: I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - by uglybetty: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2010
so what do you want us to tell you? ok thank God for delivering you,you here!yeye girl.
Re: I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
She is not so fair duh
Re: I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - by MrAnus: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2010
madam if i sexxx u just once, u will 4get about lesbian, truss me! we should link
Re: I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - by anitabest(f): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2010
I tank god for your life. Miss. Lesbinism.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Rulers / Directed At Nigerian Teenagers In Diaspora / Why Does The Ooni Of Ife Make Use Of The Traditional Edo Eben Dancing Sword

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.