Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary (33044 Views)

2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / INEC Names Stanley Amuchie As APGA Imo Governorship Candidate / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by Yankee101: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lolzzzxxxx. I pity Tinubu. His days are over

Must you steal everything like you did to Osun State to know your candidates are loyal?

Educated Yorubas will join Igbos and give Lagos to Ambode under any party he chooses. And then he becomes the next king maker. Marwa was king maker. Otedola was king maker. Tinubu WAS king maker in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by kaystick86(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mumu people
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by deomelo: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by afroxyz: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bobby4090:
It's either Abuja wants to see how it can help Ambode or Ambode as the sitting Governor is deliberately stalling his own party convention because of the disaster he foresees. Either way, he is 95% sure of losing.
And if at all the impossible happens and he is rigged in with help from Abuja, it's either he is impeached before December or expelled from the party by the state chapter as virtually all of the state APC, house of Assembly, L.G chairmen and councillors have one form of hatred for the guy.

Yes I and u believe we don't know the real cuse of this hatred. Beef nobody knew about until elections came
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by deomelo: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yankee101:
Lolzzzxxxx. I pity Tinubu. His days are over

Must you steal everything like you did to Osun State to know your candidates are loyal?

Educated Yorubas will join Igbos and give Lagos to Ambode under any party he chooses. And then he becomes the next king maker. Marwa was king maker. Otedola was king maker. Tinubu WAS king maker in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by deomelo: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
afroxyz:

Yes I and u believe we don't know the real cuse of this hatred. Beef nobody knew about until elections came

Must it be beef and not because of his incompetence and how he's managing Lagos?

If you are going to defend him, start by showing us what he did with N1 trillion budget

Explain to us why Lagos must be so dirty and full of garbage.

Explain to us why the roads are not motor-able

Explain to us why projects by Amboe's predecessor are abandoned

Explain to us why he Lagos on the hook for N85 billion with his vision scape scam.

I'm sure you can not explain anything beyond your typical ipob Tinubu preoccupation and fixations.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by afroxyz: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Must it be beef and not because of his incompetence and how he's managing Lagos?

If you are going to defend him, start by showing us what he did with N1 trillion budget

Explain to us why he Lagos on the hook for N85 billion with his vision scape scam.

I'm sure you can not explain anything beyond your typical ipob Tinubu preoccupation and fixations.

Sorry. I really feel sorry for your kind. Must someone be ipob to have a different view?

To the matter: you can give 100 reasons, but the truth is that no one started gearing all these until ambode's fall out with Tinubu. Why did it take tinubu for y'all to start seeing this?
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by deomelo: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
afroxyz:

Sorry. I really feel sorry for your kind. Must someone be ipob to have a different view?

To the matter: you can give 100 reasons, but the truth is that no one started gearing all these until ambode's fall out with Tinubu. Why did it take tinubu for y'all to start seeing this?

I was expecting you to explain to is why this is about beef and not about his incompetence and bad management skills.

See, people like you spew ignorant rubbish that you can not back up with facts, you see nothing but gossips rumors and innuendos.

There are valid issues on the ground. This is about millions of people now coping with the dirty, trashy and chaotic Lagos they left behind pre-1999
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by finni(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
iammo:
Abuja intervening on behalf of Ambode tongue
Tinubu the inconclusive and postponement master strategists. they have rigged Ambode out already. but then again the massive crowd that cheered him yesterday at the presidential primaries at epe was encouraging.
. Yes. He should go and be Epe governor for another 4 years. We have had enough of him in Lagos State. #AmboGone. VisionScape = VisionEscape =LagosDirtines
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by don4real18(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
tintingz:
Mr Logistics reason.

My feelings go to Ambode, he should be given a second chance.
A second chance to finally destroy Lagos. Ambode is simply a poor ruler
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by Callmeazmarshal(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko Lo je wa Login
Ambode Leman si
Let The Good Work Continue.

Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by CyberWolf: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

animal like you cheered and merried when Ambode was voted the best governor in Nigeria just few months ago. Is it now you know that Ambode is incompetent? .. You’re simply a Zombie and an idiotic hypocrite.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by RTSC: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
sholadoma:
This man is just too short to be APC Chairman
The most powerful people in the world are short.

Putin is not tall.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by Ategberoson(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
walexsho:

Same way APC won Osun state... right? Alliance with Omisore and Other small parties ..

if a lecturer aid a strong 2.2 student to get 2.1 would the help story be state in the person's result?
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by deomelo: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
[s]
CyberWolf:
animal like you cheered and merried when Ambode was voted the best governor in Nigeria just few months ago. Is it now you know that Ambode is incompetent? .. You’re simply a Zombie and an idiotic hypocrite.
[/s]

I was expecting you to explain to is why this is about beef and not about his incompetence and bad management skills.

See, people like you spew ignorant rubbish that you can not back up with facts, you see nothing but gossips rumors and innuendos.

There are valid issues on the ground. This is about millions of people now coping with the dirty, trashy and chaotic Lagos they left behind pre-1999
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
ghuzy01:
Copied:
I met Buhari and Obasanjo in New York, and I can tell you this Buhari is not and will never be Obasanjo. Buhari read his speech at the General Assembly in New York, no one heard him. No one could hear what the man was saying. The reason you could hear him and I could hear him was because what you were listening to at home was broadcast. I had to use headphones even though I was in the hall to hear him. It was shocking. I will show you the video that I captured. People were walking out or doing their things. My colleague later asked me whether Buhari could not talk. It was so different when the President of France and others were there, giving the same speech. But Obasanjo has a presence that is difficult to ignore. At a gathering yesterday, when it was his time to talk, he stole the show. First of all, he disagreed with everyone, with the entire world! He said it is always repeated that health is wealth. I completely disagree with that. Health is not wealth. But health is everything, including wealth. Obasanjo continued. There was a rich man, he said, not quoting him word for word, who was never satisfied, then he got old, and lost his health and money and power and influence could not restore it. Then he realized he had the greatest gift on earth. Health. So he said he would end where he started, that health is not wealth, but health is everything, including wealth. People applauded, some stood up. Baba may have his scandals. But Baba is not Buhari. Forget the things Femi Adesina is dishing out. How Buhari unfolded Nigerian agenda here. There was nothing like that. Buhari is an uninspiring man, who does not grip attention. His so called charisma is just a myth, seeing him face to face, there is nothing. But Baba is baba!
Bros,if Buhari like let him communicate only in sign language I will still vote for him in 2019
Those that have PhD n can blow grammar what did they achieve?

Abeg park well
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by bobydo: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Callmeazmarshal:
Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko Lo je wa Login
Ambode Leman si
Let The Good Work Continue.

Ambogone
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by bobydo: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
finni:

. Yes. He should go and be Epe governor for another 4 years. We have had enough of him in Lagos State. #AmboGone. VisionScape = VisionEscape =LagosDirtines

A booze grin
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by atobs4real(m): 3:23am On Sep 30, 2018
iammo:
Abuja intervening on behalf of Ambode tongue
Tinubu the inconclusive and postponement master strategists. they have rigged Ambode out already. but then again the massive crowd that cheered him yesterday at the presidential primaries at epe was encouraging.
Are you a learner? Epe will definitely cheer and hail him. Who is Ambode and who is Epe? Sanwo-olu, Sanwo-Eko
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by AlhajaChinyere: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2018
ghuzy01:
Copied:
I met Buhari and Obasanjo in New York, and I can tell you this Buhari is not and will never be Obasanjo. Buhari read his speech at the General Assembly in New York, no one heard him. No one could hear what the man was saying. The reason you could hear him and I could hear him was because what you were listening to at home was broadcast. I had to use headphones even though I was in the hall to hear him. It was shocking. I will show you the video that I captured. People were walking out or doing their things. My colleague later asked me whether Buhari could not talk. It was so different when the President of France and others were there, giving the same speech. But Obasanjo has a presence that is difficult to ignore. At a gathering yesterday, when it was his time to talk, he stole the show. First of all, he disagreed with everyone, with the entire world! He said it is always repeated that health is wealth. I completely disagree with that. Health is not wealth. But health is everything, including wealth. Obasanjo continued. There was a rich man, he said, not quoting him word for word, who was never satisfied, then he got old, and lost his health and money and power and influence could not restore it. Then he realized he had the greatest gift on earth. Health. So he said he would end where he started, that health is not wealth, but health is everything, including wealth. People applauded, some stood up. Baba may have his scandals. But Baba is not Buhari. Forget the things Femi Adesina is dishing out. How Buhari unfolded Nigerian agenda here. There was nothing like that. Buhari is an uninspiring man, who does not grip attention. His so called charisma is just a myth, seeing him face to face, there is nothing. But Baba is baba!

Nonsensical rubbish. I have Msc Economics & Finance, my votes goes to Buhari.

Ojukwu that went to Oxford nko? Didn't he waste 3m lives for his stupidity - Oxford graduate who went to war without food, logistics, weapon , money and allies.

Sai Baba!
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2018
ghuzy01:
Copied:

Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by Sleekfingers: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2018
sholadoma:
This man is just too short to be APC Chairman

Height got nothing to do with leadership...
Re: APC Postpones Lagos And Imo Governorship Primary by walexsho(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ategberoson:

if a lecturer aid a strong 2.2 student to get 2.1 would the help story be state in the person's result?

Vote buying is also not a criminal act by the example you just gave. Imagine other party agent in support of APC during the broadcast of result with the PDP on it's own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos / Boko Haram Attacks Army Convoy In Borno, Kills 12 Soldiers, Steals Cash- Gazette / Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.