Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO (1306 Views)

Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / How To Make Two Thousand Naira Daily Online And Get Paid Into Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by dasatex: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2010
GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

YOU CAN GET ALL THIS PACKAGES THAT STATED BELLOW FROM ME,START MAKING MONEY TODAY WITH THIS INFO WITH JUST LITTLE OR ZERO CAPITAL:

(1) HOW TO BE A SELF EMPLOYED IN PRODUCTION LEVEL

(2) HOW TO PRODUCE LIQUID SOAP (USES)(1)WASHING OF TOILET&BATHROOM(2)WASHING OF CAR(3)HOTELS AND ACCOMMODATION USES(4)VERY IMPORTANT IN HOSPITALS(5)CANTEEN & RESTAURANT(6)CLOTHS (7)TILES AND FLOOR E.T.C

(3) HOW TO PRODUCE TABLET SOAP

(4) ONLINE TRADE BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL

(5) HOW TO PRODUCE INSECTICIDE

(6) HOW TO PRODUCE STAIN REMOVAL WITH JUST LITTLE CASH TO INVEST

(7) HOW TO START A PRODUCTION WITH #1500 AND BECOME RICH

(cool HOW TO GET UK NUMBER TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS LEVEL BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL ALSO TO ENABLE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN FOREIGN COUNTRY TO REACH YOU AT LOCAL RATE

(9) HOW TO TRACK DOWN ANY NUMBER IN US AND CANADA TO GET THE FULL INFORMATION OF THE PERSON,IF YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE IN THE US AND CANADA AND YOU ARE SUSPECTING OR HAVING DUBIOUS FEELING ABOUT THE PERSON,THIS WILL SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN TRACK THE PERSON

(10) HOW TO KNOW GOOD STORES TO TRADE WITH IN OTHER NOT TO FALL INTO VICTIM ONLINE

(11) HOW TO CHANGE YOUR IP TO FOREIGN IP

(12) HOW TO GET FOREIGN IP,US,CANADA,ITALY,UK,EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

(13) HOW TO OPEN INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT

(14) HOW TO WATCH FREE TV ON MOBILE AND COMPUTER.

In the internet business industry, everyone who has become successful
has a mentor. Someone to guide them, teach them and help them to
succeed.

This is why I am coming your way to be your mentor. Give me a chance and I
will show you How I make a Full Time Income Working Part Timeā€¦Living
the life of my dreams,

Times have been tough for thousands of Nigerians who have either lost
their jobs in the past decade or waiting endlessly for a job that may
never come. Poverty at grass roots level is a sorry story as majority
of the population has no means of sustainable livehood, It is
necessary to educate Nigerians that paid employments is no longer a
REALITY in this country and that the only way out is SELF EMPLOYMENT
(start your own online and offline business). By so doing you take
control of your worries, manage your destiny and provide security for
your future.

YOU CAN ORDER FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGES OR TO KNOW ANY OF THIS ,CALL ME ON 08182258202.
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by kele1975(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
pls am interested on how to lock my folders with password.hope u do responde
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by felix55(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
guy carry ur stupid stuff go no 1 go call u. am using unlimited software that can lock ur folder,usb,cd drive,window booting driver,modem, etc,
in case u need it just make a request and i will give u a link to download it. shocked
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by jerk: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
Pls i nid d stuff.
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by saintmbah: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
pls can i get the link to download it? tnx
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by felix55(m): 4:16am On Jul 22, 2010
use this for now and wait 4 my big locking software.

Instead of pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL or windows + L to lock your machine you can create an icon to lock your machine. There are very simple steps by using it you can simply lock your computer
using single mouse click.

Just Follow the simple step:
Right click
An empty spot on the desktop, point to New and click Shortcut.

In the Create Shortcut dialog box, type the following in the 'Type the location' of the item text box:

rundll32 user32.dll,LockWorkStation

ENJOY IT. shocked
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by saintmbah: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2010
@felix55. tnx man, it worked
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by ibrak90(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
felix55:

use this for now and wait 4 my big locking software.

Instead of pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL or windows + L to lock your machine you can create an icon to lock your machine. There are very simple steps by using it you can simply lock your computer
using single mouse click.

Just Follow the simple step:
Right click
An empty spot on the desktop, point to New and click Shortcut.

In the Create Shortcut dialog box, type the following in the 'Type the location' of the item text box:

rundll32 user32.dll,LockWorkStation

ENJOY IT. shocked

Guy it work for me you too much ,
For the other software can i have it in my email box ibrak@biojibgloventure.com
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by dasatex: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
this type of lock can be unlock by any computer guru, i am talking about software here which is permanent lock, feel cool to request,remember to call me.
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by Woke4all(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^
Can you unlock that?
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by felix55(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ dasatex

pls don't provoke me becos if u do, am going to expose the software and no 1 will call u. i hv many software to do dat even going to ur window registry or dos to run the code to lock all ur drive and folder. so don't make me angry , wink
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2010
@ felix,

pls i need the link to the software, if you don't want to put it here, here's my mail, fxinfo2@gmail.com

thanks in advance.
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by shosky1794: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ felix,

pls i need the link to the software, if you don't want to put it here, here's my mail, fxinfo2@gmail.com

thanks in advance.
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by shosky1794: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ felix,

pls i need the link to the software, if you don't want to put it here

thanks in advance.
Re: GUARANTEED ONLINE AND OFFLINE MONEY MAKING INFO by dasatex: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2010
who ever need this,i have the attarched file,just email.brooke_oakley2000@yahoo.com to get yours,all email will be replied after 30 seconds.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Laptops, Netbooks, iPAD, Desktop, Tablets For Sale (Business & Personal) / M.c Hammer Launches New Search Engine / Which Broadband Router Has Clients Bandwidth Management Facility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.