Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,743 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? (1359 Views)

Am I Overthinking This Or I Really Have A Bad Wife / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by kalvoken(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello guys, with the kind of women most men are being punished with in the name of marriage, which do you think is worse. A bad woman or poverty?
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by Abortedfetus(m): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
between the rock and sea
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2018
It's a stupid question, nevertheless Hell is the only thing worse than Poverty.

1 Like

Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Poverty got no boobs. Bad woman anytime!
Plus I can always leave whenever I want. But poverty...

1 Like

Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Bad wife can make u poor
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by ifyalways(f): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2018
A bad spouse.

You can overcome poverty but you can't deal with a bad spouse ; unless you separate.

5 Likes

Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by meobizy(f): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2018
They should add poverty to the list of mortal sins.
One can always walk out of a bad marriage.
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2018
kalvoken:
Hello guys, with the kind of women most men are being punished with in the name of marriage, which do you think is worse. A bad woman or poverty?

WHAAAT? grin
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by kalvoken(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:
It's a stupid question, nevertheless Hell is the only thing worse than Poverty.

The insult was unnecessary.
May God not let you meet a bad woman
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by kalvoken(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2018
ifyalways:
A bad spouse.

You can overcome poverty but you can't deal with a bad spouse ; unless you separate.

Separation many times don't solve the problem. Hardly will your kids be fully happy, unless you are yet to have kids
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by Belafonte(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2018
You can have peace in poverty, but not with a bad wife. A bad wife will suck the life out of you.
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by revolt(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Omo a good wife ooo. Poverty is terrible but a good wife will gve u peace a bad wife won't let u enjoy your money. Hbp .
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAAAT? grin

Hahahah bro. Na punishment if u dont marry ur God sent

1 Like

Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by gaby(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oga, a bad wife is worse than poverty oooo.

With a bad wife, you'd sure not dream to go home after every hard day out hustling to get yourself out from poverty.

Person no get wife better pass say e get the one wey no dey let am see house enter ooo

Enjoy my siggy
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by chloride6: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
kalvoken:

Separation many times don't solve the problem. Hardly will your kids be fully happy, unless you are yet to have kids

My kids won't be happy in poverty too.

Make everybody answer him papa name.
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by LewsTherin: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
I was poor once. I had a good woman.

I ain't poor no more.

3 Likes

Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by frozen70(f): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
I will rather go for a bad wife to poverty

If you are comfortable in marriage but have a bad wife, you have the option of separation and still take care of the family despite the different homes

But poverty have no options
Poverty will make living worst for you even to the extent that the good wife will leave because she didn't marry you to suffer in abject poverty

But the bad wife will still respect you for your riches

1 Like

Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2018
I think they are the same o. cheesy
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by OShepherd: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Belafonte:
You can have peace in poverty, but not with a bad wife. A bad wife will suck the life out of you.
Chai! Who did this to you. May Amadioha fire him. How can you have peace in poverty? OMG, You need serious deliverance from Ur village people: dem dey follow U with all seriousness!
Re: A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? by StrongWoman333(f): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
ifyalways:
A bad spouse.

Exactly. Op a bad wife is worse...

(1) (Reply)

We Are Clearing Our Store. Cheap And Affordable / Which Do You Prefer In Marriages / She Wants To Commit Suicide: Please Safe Her Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.