Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State (833 Views)

Breaking News * *irani Market, In Ajman, Dubai Engulfed With Fire. Breaking Ne / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by jeslofem: 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Flood engulfed my place of primary assignment in ikpide irri, isoko south local government area of delta state.
Seun, pls let it get to FP. At least the state and fg should know what's going on over here.

Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by BankeSmalls(f): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2018
If that place is not ibadann enhh

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by jeslofem: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:
If that place is not ibadann enhh

that's where I currently serve my dear...
the location is there in the write up.
Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by NCP: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2018
jeslofem:
Flood as taking t over my place of primary assignment at ikpide irri, isoko south local government area of delta state.
Seun pls let it get to FP. At least the state and fg should know what's going on over here.

smiley Even here sef, flood as taking over my hens house.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by BankeSmalls(f): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2018
jeslofem:

that's where I currently serve my dear...
the location is there in the write up.

Ok, it resembles ibadam

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by Calers: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2018
With oil.money
Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by jeslofem: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Calers:
With oil.money
exactly what a friend said.
Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by statusquoante: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2018
Majority of our graduates are unemployable.

'as taking' indeed.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by Printerscanner: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2018
jeslofem:
Flood as taking over my place of primary assignment at ikpide irri, isoko south local government area of delta state.
Seun pls let it get to FP. At least the state and fg should know what's going on over here.

And this one too is a graduate. What a country! Even my 6 years old son won't write such meaningless statement. Is this guy one of the leaders of tomorrow? No, he can't be. He will probably join politics and become a political thug. But wait, he can still be afterall Adeleke the dancing Senator wanted to be Osun state governor with F9 in English as his highest score in O'level. Dino Melaye too graduated with a 3rd Class and today, he is a Senator. So the OP too with his meaningless grammar and worthless degree can still become a state governor. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by OAUTemitayo: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Op check your title.
Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by Printerscanner: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2018
OAUTemitayo:
Op check your title.

That is the best he can do. He has replied some comments but he still unable to correct his heading and write-up. He probably went to the same school as Patience Jonathan our cantankerous illetrate grammarian sheppopo former first lady.
Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by BankeSmalls(f): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Printerscanner:

That is the best he can do. He has replied some comments but he still unable to correct his heading and write-up. He probably went to the same school as Patience Jonathan our cantankerous illetrate grammarian sheppopo former first lady.

Leave the message, pursue the messenger

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by Deltayankeeboi: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Printerscanner:

. . .he still?.
. . .illetrate?.

Smh. I weep.
Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by Deltayankeeboi: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2018
Printerscanner:

And this one too is a graduate. What a country! Even my 6 years old son won't write such meaningless statement. Is this guy one of the leaders of tomorrow? No, he can't be. He will probably join politics and become a political thug. But wait, he can still be afterall Adeleke the dancing Senator wanted to be Osun state governor with F9 in English as his highest score in O'level. Dino Melaye too graduated with a 3rd Class and today, he is a Senator. So the OP too with his meaningless grammar and worthless degree can still become a state governor. What a country!
He had F9 as a score?

lol. . . The money that was spent for your education should have been used to rear goats and cows. It would have been a lot more profitable.
Re: Breaking News: Flood engulfed My PPA In Delta State by shevon: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2018
NCP:

smiley Even here sef, flood as taking over my hens house.
Sub wink

(1) (Reply)

Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes / 2018 Sub National Salary Survey Of State - Budget Office / Where Is Apc's Adams Oshiomhole's Wife, Iara Oshiomhole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.