Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. (1350 Views)

18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death / Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by McPerry(f): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2018
I was clearing some weeds in front of my house when my children said they were going to play with titi( a girl that sells cement behind my place) not up to ten minutes I heard the shout of the titi girl calling for help and I saw my son running towards me then I took my rake and went there. On getting there I saw five boys with nose covered dragging the titi girl and my daughter in the front.
Trying to shout ole. Three of the boys took the two girls away while two faced me for a fight. I was able to capture one of them but the other guy came rescue his colleague and I was butchered. This Happened at Aleke after Adamo
Just behind my house.

She was kidnapped today 29th September, 2018.
Please help me Nairalanders, this girl here is my little niece, my brother was the one butchered. Now, we don't know where they have taken them to, we have reported to the nearest police station.

Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:41am On Sep 30, 2018
In the best of public interests I believe this ought to be on the front page. lalasticlala; Mynd44 do the needful
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by Born2Breed(f): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2018
McPerry:
I was clearing some weeds in front of my house when my children said they were going to play with titi( a girl that sells cement behind my place) not up to ten minutes I heard the shout of the titi girl calling for help and I saw my son running towards me then I took my rake and went there. On getting there I saw five boys with nose covered dragging the titi girl and my daughter in the front.
Trying to shout ole. Three of the boys took the two girls away while two faced me for a fight. I was able to capture one of them but the other guy came rescue his colleague and I was butchered. This Happened at Aleke after Adamo
Just behind my house.

She was kidnapped today 29th September, 2018.
Please help me Nairalanders, this girl here is my little niece, my brother was the one butchered. Now, we don't know where they have taken them to, we have reported to the nearest police station.

This is sad, happening in broad daylight.

Where did this happen?
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by tollytexy(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Sad like xxxtentacion
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by ifyalways(f): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Where did this happen? Did they just walked/carried away the children or they escaped with a bike/car and if the later, were you able to capture the licence ?

An eye opener for parents. The days are evil.

I pray they are found alive.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by romenna: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Op report this to the police.
Mods send to front page.

Regards,
Rom
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by McPerry(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Born2Breed:

This is sad, happening in broad daylight.

Where did this happen?

At Aleke in Adamo.happened 10am.
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by Born2Breed(f): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
McPerry:

At Aleke in Adamo.happened 10am.

Where is Aleke and where is Adamo?

Geo-political region,State,Local Government...
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by McPerry(f): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Born2Breed:

Where is Aleke and where is Adamo?

Geo-political region,State,Local Government...

Inside Ikorodu,pass through Itokin road in Ikorodu Lagos State
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by McPerry(f): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
She has been released. Thank God, thank you all.
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Kidnapped, Father Butchered. by odogwu190(m): 1:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Wish you quick recovery!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Serial Killer Finally Caught, Makes Shocking Confession (video) / Hoodlums Run Over Police Man In Benin City.(video) / Moment Police Arrested Jihadist Inside Catholic Church [he Murdered 3 Worshipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.