Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo (22905 Views)

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by 12345baba(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2018
Motivational speakers are scam. Dem never sack mourinho and pogba?
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by ezewinted1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
He should have refuted it exactly the way Apc said they gave him 750m.

As far as this particular letter is concerned, he is not denying collecting money
Yes, he made a mistake, he may have assumed he's talking to learned youths not knowing there are some youths who are still living in the era of Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku etc.
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by suoaz: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
"nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, especially the All Progressive Congress (APC)"
i think we should highlight this for them to see
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by suoaz: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
The Chairman
Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN)

Dear Sir

My attention has been brought to a statement credited to the Gbenga Olawepo - Hashim Presidential campaign organization dated September 28, 2018 and signed by its Director General, Rt. Hon. Terseer Tsumba which insinuates the following:

1. That a “certain Presidential aspirant is fronting for some powerful interests in the All Progressive Congress (APC) to destabilize the Alliance for New Nigeria”

Being the only other Presidential Aspirant apart from Mr. Hashim on our great party, it is important that I respond to these false & misleading allegations.

For the avoidance of doubt, I wish to inform you that I have never been a member of any political party prior to joining the Alliance for New Nigeria on the 22nd of February, 2018, nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, especially the All Progressive Congress (APC) [/b][b]

2. “This Presidential Aspirant pretending to be campaigning for the Office of President launched a series of attacks on the party in the build up to her congresses and National Convention”

As you are aware, there were several concerns that myself, Dr. Thomas Wilson Ikubese & Dr. (Mrs) Elishama Ideh had about the direction our party was going as we didn’t feel the principles of fair play and true democracy that had drawn us to ANN were being upheld.

We had communicated our concerns via email to the Interim Chairman, Dr. Jay Samuels and copied the Board of Trustees and we decided at the time, not to attend the previous National Convention scheduled for the 11th of August, 2018.

Please let it be known for the record that I never at any time, used a public statement to “attack the party”

3. “This is in order to foist a prematurely organized Presidential Primary election on the party with the intent of producing a desired outcome by the ruling APC”

As a non Executive member of the Alliance for New Nigeria, I am not privy to deliberations of the National Working Committee or Board of Trustees, therefore, I can not be responsible for decisions the party makes towards scheduling conventions or primary elections.

4. “This so called Presidential Aspirant also circulated disparaging remarks aimed at impugning the credibility of our principal in social media...”

Such statements are contrary to my personal values, one of which is to “care and show respect through my words and actions”.

I have consistently run a unifying campaign that promotes values of respect & decency, without any direct or indirect attack on any candidate and have maintained a cordial relationship with Mr. Olawepo - Hashim.

I presume that our party is committed to principles of Transparency, Integrity & Excellence (TIE) in the quest for free and fair primaries.

I would appreciate if you could kindly look into and address these issues.

My continued best wishes are to Mr. Olawepo- Hashim and my commitment remains to the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN).

God bless you.
God bless the Alliance for New Nigeria and may God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fela Durotoye
for those asking him to deny, did you not see the part where he said"nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, especially the All Progressive Congress (APC)"?
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by gabuzee(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
I just pity the youth we have in Nigeria and Africa.
If he was paid,
Who paid him?
When was he paid?
How much was paid?
Where is the proof of payment? Transfer receipt? Picture of cash? Teller receipt?
Let's use our brains for once, if one guy wakes up tomorrow and says, Tinubu paid Trump money some Nigerian youth will still believe and be jumping up and down.

I might even be the one that borrowed Buhari money for elections abi??

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by cbrass(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
jjmk:

I don't trust Fela Durotoye. How can he boldly lie that he has never associated with the APC before? Was he not hobnobbing with the APC during the 2015 elections?
I have always said that Fela will not get my vote, he clearly lacks good judgement. Period.

Where is your evidence
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by suoaz: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT HIM TO SAY IT?
ANYWAYS ANYBODY STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THIS PROPAGANDA CANNOT BE SAVED

Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by eph12(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ioannes:

He hasn't given me any reason not to believe him. Of course i will believe him.

The least he can do is address it and deny the allegations. It will be on record that he categorically denied it. Silence or ambiguity comes of as guilt.

You can see, people are already concluding that he did the deed.
So if he actually collected money and he comes to say he didn't that's how you will believe him? Is it that easy to believe politicians? No wonder
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by cbrass(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
VULCAN:
Seems you enjoy insulting people without cause. The chap you are insulting has a valid point.

Fela was extremely ambiguous in his response and since the allegations are numerous and rather weighty he should have listed them out one by one and denied.

His reply is a classic political response.

Did you or did you not collect money? If you did not, then you state it categorically.

Don't behave like the Buharideen's who defend the indefensible on a daily basis

Some things just require little use of the brain to know the truth but some people probably thought the brain is just to occupy space in the head
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by jjmk(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
cbrass:

Where is your evidence
Were u not in this country in 2015? Were u not here when he was actively canvassing for votes for APC? Which evidence are u asking for?
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
eph12:

So if he actually collected money and he comes to say he didn't that's how you will believe him? Is it that easy to believe politicians? No wonder

You think Fela Durotoye is a politician? A politician of how many years?

Are you comparing him to people like Saraki, Dino, Fayose and Lai Mohammed who if they tell you its broad daylight and it's 12 noon, you'd have to go out first and check if it's true?

I don't know what your philosophy of life is, but I see good in everyone until I'm proven wrong. I have no apologies for that.
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by eph12(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ioannes:

You think Fela Durotoye is a politician? A politician of how many years?

Are you comparing him to people like Saraki, Dino, Fayose and Lai Mohammed who if they tell you its broad daylight and it's 12 noon, you'd have to go out first and check if it's true?

I don't know what your philosophy of life is, but I see good in everyone until I'm proven wrong. I have no apologies for that.
But to you he's guilty as accused until he comes out to deny it, right?
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by koolbe(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fela has bee receiving these scam attacks and fake news against him since he won d PACT.

These attacks are just because of they are scared of d way he's moving with his campaigns by enlightening Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
eph12:

But to you he's guilty as accused until he comes out to deny it, right?

Take time to read my responses again.
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by cbrass(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
jjmk:

Were u not in this country in 2015? Were u not here when he was actively canvassing for votes for APC? Which evidence are u asking for?

To let you know, I worked for the APC then and Mr Fela Durotoye never canvassed for vote for the APC. Until you show me an evidence then it is better you remain silent
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by eph12(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ioannes:

Take time to read my responses again.
That will be a waste of time. I see how it works here and that's why we're not moving forward. Some reports comes out of nowhere with no real evidence and even from questionable source but that's not relevant. We just looking for who to hang next.
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by Truthtoday: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello good people of my dear State, Omo Ogun ti kin yo se. I am your dear Lanre Oyegbola and by the grace of God have been serving as the National Auditor of Alliance for New Nigeria since the conclusion of our convention in August.

A lot has happened during and after the convention and Chief amongst them is the Presidential Primary that held yesterday where Mr Fela Durotoye emerged having fulfilled the provisions of the Constitution and pooled 240 votes against Mr Gbenga Olawepo-Hasim who pulled out of the primaries barely 24 hours to the primary and who pooled 7 votes because a number of his supporters were still present during the primaries.

Prior to this time, the National Working Committee being the arm of the party saddles with the responsibility of running the affairs and day to day activities of the party with due guidance of the BoT and the approvals of the National Executive Committee that is composed of all the State Chairmen.

The NWR had presented certain memos at the last NEC Meeting of the party which was attended by over 27 Chairmen from all geo political zones of the country. At this meeting, the NEC had approved the electoral guidelines and also ratified the memo proposing amongst other things the dates for all the primaries including that for the President.

The meeting rose with the confusion that the NWC should conduct a transparent, excellent and creditable primary.

Fast track to the developments.

1. The National Organising Severest has as his primary responsibilities amongst others the compilation of the delegates list and also the sub committees.

2. These two documents are important for the conduct of the primary and in line with the provisions of the Constitution.

3. He kept on these documents for the whole of the month of September and then a week ago the NWC decided to have continuous meetings until all the documents are ready and to allow the party conduct the primaries and be able to submit the names of candidates to INEC by the 7th of October.

4. The 7the October deadlines was repeated brought to fore as the NWC met by the National Secretary who had earlier in the month attended a session called by INEC with all political parties and warned of the need to ensure strict adherence to the dates and deadlines.

5. And since the party had fixed the 29th of September for the primaries and as approved by NEC, the next action was to deliver the special convention and Presidential Primary.

6. Then the NWC kept on, including myself, we would arrive by 9am and would not leave the national secretariat not close to midnight.

7. And what were doing, waiting for the Organizing Secretary and the documents. And then as we wait and meet, we are confronted with different concerns; Chief amongst them was the methods for the primary.

8. The Constitution of the party provides for both direct and indirect. We considered both and realised that it will cost the party well over N150m to deliver a direct primary and conducting an indirect primary would cost as much as N50m.

9. As a young party with no money bags, we began to ask questions. How do we fund this budget? And in the event that we have the money, would it be wise to spend such money on a primary where the main election would require so much money in the days and weeks ahead.

10. The Deputy National Chairman and Organising Secretary kept assuring the committee that the money would come and then we said it's better to be prudent with funds instead.

11. Then we were faced with another challenge, some states that haven't conduct congresses and the Secretariat had notified INEC of its position of not being able to conduct congresses in those states and chief amongst them is Kano State. Kano State is the state of the Deputy National Chairman.

12. Then the issue of integrity came to bear. We as a party had vowed to do things differently and that would be tested. So, a group are of the view that we include these states in the primaries and another were keen on staying faithful to the ethos of the party, it's constitution and then not commit a fraud against the electoral act and the condition of the Federal Republic of a Nigeria.

13. These group that wanted things done the 'normal' have come with experiences of their past escapades in the two political parties that has ruined Nigeria - PDP and APC. They were keen against every form of reason to smuggle these states into the process. And then arguments dragged for 3 days.

14. And when on Thursday night it became obvious that their position wouldn't hold and they decided that the primary wouldn't hold and must be postponed against the approved date by the NEC.

15. And by this time we have less than 48 hours to the date communicated to all including INEC which is Saturday, September 29, 2018.

16. By Friday, September 28, we were all meant to be in the secretariat to activate all the plans but everyone with earlier mentioned responsibility were absent. The National Organizing Secretary, Deputy National Chairman and the National Secretary were all absent.

17. And since the party is bigger than every member and officer of the party, the party supremacy can't be tampered with by anyone including the National Chairman. Hence the insistence by all other members to ensure the primary goes on as planned and the BoT met and insisted on same.

18. By the evening of Friday, September 28, 2018 Mr Olawepo-Hasim issues a press statement of his intention to pull out of the Presidential primaries citing all the points above and claiming NEC didn't approve or rectify the guidelines.

19. Since the materials were all commissioned, the electoral Sub committee of the convention decided to conduct the elections and it was recorded live. I your kinsman was privileged to chair that committee and I faithfully ensured that no one was favoured and the process produced the votes earlier quoted above.

Now we have been reading all sort of stories and accounts. I was there throughout. I left my work for a whole week and moved to Abuja at my own cost and I am giving you a first hand account of all that happened.

Let me ask you and anyone that cares,

1. how did Mr Gbenga Olawepo-Hasim got to know the cost for the Expression of Interest form and the nomination form if it was not published?

2. Why would the National Deputy Chairman who is from Kano and had contested the Presidency before not swing into action to organise the congress in Kano immediately after the convention knowing that it's those states that has conducted Congress that can present delegates?

3. Why didn't the National Secretary that attended the meeting and who was a party to the idea of rescheduling the date of the primary to October 3rd not tell his principal that the position of INEC?

There may be some more questions and am sure you can also think through and ask me and then much more.

For me what is important is this, I wanted all the aspirants of our party to have a fair chance, becomes candidates and then run for elections.

I wanted us to win elections and since the 12th of August I have been working towards this even in Ogun.

And to have our candidates not on the ballot because we wouldn't be able to meet the deadlines was a NO for me. And I vehemently resisted that. For this reason, we have become enemies to some of the leaders of the party and an aspirant.

Please make your deductions.
Thank you and God bless ANN
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by Figoinc(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
To all believers of A New Nigeria.

As you may have heard, Fela Durotoye won the ANN Presidential Primaries yesterday 29th September, 2019

May we use this medium to say, Congratulations Mr. Fela Durotoye and congrats to you too, because this win is for you.

When we started the vanguard for A New Nigeria, many doubted us, a few kept their fingers crossed, but you believed and stood by us.

As we progressed, we saw a party and a man whose values resonated with ours and when we endorsed him, you gave us all your support.

Today, we can boldly and joyfully say, this victory is for you, for believing in A New Nigeria and committing to making it work.

That said, as much as this victory calls for a celebration, it also comes with a deep sense of responsibility and a higher call to duty, as what played out yesterday clearly showed that money has a limit.

Money failed yesterday and come 2019, money will fail anyone or group who is not willing to birth A New Nigeria.

We are getting to the point in this nation where men and women of integrity will be promoted and those who lack integrity will be demoted.

We know it's a process, but most importantly, we know we are making progress.

All we ask of you today is tell at least five people that "integrity pays and they should not sell their votes come 2019".

Please receive our best wishes, as we ask you to actively join us in birthing A New Nigeria.

A New Nigeria Movement
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by cbrass(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
jjmk:

I was here in 2015,and I was involved in the campaign then but I never saw him campaign for APC so I will be glad to see an evidence, since you claim that you saw him, It should not be hard foe you to show us evidence now
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by Figoinc(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
PRESS RELEASE BY FELA DUROTOYE
Tuesday, 2nd October 2018
Lagos, Nigeria

A few days ago, my attention was brought to an article that alleged that “APC deployed 1.3billion Naira to stop Hashim as Fela Durotoye got N750m to split ANN”.

The article further alleged that conditions for my receiving this money stated that after my campaign would have gained significant momentum, I would step down for the current vice-president.

My initial reaction was to consider this piece of fake news to be a crass joke and ignore it, knowing fully well that this is absolutely FALSE and there is no iota of truth in it.

But realizing that we live in a generation where whatever trends on social media can often be mistaken as truth, I felt it would be necessary to be clear on this matter.

For the avoidance of doubt, I have never been offered nor have I ever received any money from any political party, interest groups or religious bodies. I have also heard rumors that my campaign has also received funds from the Redemmed Christian Church of God (RCCG), which is also absolutely false & untrue.

Our campaign has relied on donations from everyday Nigerians, paid into a single account of The Fela Durotoye Support Initiative. I am NOT a signatory to this account, have never taken or utilized a kobo for any personal expenses and we have been very transparent and faithful in the use of those resources that have been donated by the sacrifice of hundreds of people who believe in our mission to birth a New Nigeria.

Secondly, may I once again clarify that I have NEVER been a member of any political party prior to joining the Alliance for New Nigeria on the 22nd of February, 2018, nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, particularly, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

These allegations are driven by the campaign organisation of a former aspirant and member of the party, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo Hashim (former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the PDP) who formally withdrew from the race, on Friday, 28th September 2018, just one day to the Primaries.

I had earlier been attacked by the Campaign Director General of his organization, claiming I am a pawn for the APC.

In fact, my attention had earlier been drawn to a statement credited to the Gbenga Olawepo - Hashim Presidential campaign organization dated September 28, 2018 and signed by its Director General, Rt. Hon. Terseer Tsumba which stated that a “certain Presidential aspirant is fronting for some powerful interests in the All Progressive Congress (APC) to destabilize the Alliance for New Nigeria”

Being the only other Presidential Aspirant apart from Mr. Hashim on our great party, it was therefore important that I responded to these false & misleading allegations.

Therefore, on the same day (28th September 2018), I formally wrote to the Chairman of the party (Mr Emmanuel Dania) and copied the Chairman of the Board of Trustees (Dr. Nkata Chuku) addressing these allegations.

I have always maintained a civil and cordial relationship with Mr. Hashim and had twice earlier told him that if he won the party primaries in a free & fair manner, I would respect the wishes of our party delegates and therefore continue to support our party ANN and throw my weight behind his candidacy.

Interestingly, when I asked Mr. Hashim if he would do the same for me & support my candidacy if I won the elections, he simply replied that if he wasn’t assured of a win at the primaries, he will “opt out of the race”.

The truth be told ... I always knew that the political establishment would play dirty, but I have & will consistently uphold my Core Values and run a clean campaign; free of mudslinging & personal attacks.

In fact, I have been criticized for never attacking individuals or political rivals.

To be clear, my focus has never been about generating sound bites that trend or making character assassinations. Indeed, I have focused every one of my statements & posts on building a New Nigeria and uniting all Nigerians.

I have consistently shown respect to all other aspirants on this race and have encouraged us all to have better collaboration and NOT bitter competition between aspirants whether we are in the same party or running on different party platforms.

I have always believed that we are all running for a New Nigeria and that is all that matters. My social media platforms will prove this.

So for the record, I have NEVER received any money from any political party and I never will.

I am not fronting for any candidate or party nor will I ever.

I intend to run this race and with your help, I intend to win the Presidency of our great nation and to lead the team that will deliver Good Governance required for us all to build a New Nigeria.

As I have done in times past, I ask that before you believe or share fake news, please go online, do some research and ask hard questions.

The internet never forgets.

Please remember that what TRENDS and what is TRUE are often two different things.

Trends come and go, but the truth will always outlast trends, no matter how long it takes. So seek the truth as you see the trends.

God bless you and may God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

FELA DUROTOYE
Presidential Candidate
Alliance for New Nigeria
Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by suoaz: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
PRESS RELEASE BY FELA DUROTOYE
Tuesday, 2nd October 2018
Lagos, Nigeria

A few days ago, my attention was brought to an article that alleged that “APC deployed 1.3billion Naira to stop Hashim as Fela Durotoye got N750m to split ANN”.

The article further alleged that conditions for my receiving this money stated that after my campaign would have gained significant momentum, I would step down for the current vice-president.

My initial reaction was to consider this piece of fake news to be a crass joke and ignore it, knowing fully well that this is absolutely FALSE and there is no iota of truth in it.

But realizing that we live in a generation where whatever trends on social media can often be mistaken as truth, I felt it would be necessary to be clear on this matter.

For the avoidance of doubt, I have never been offered nor have I ever received any money from any political party, interest groups or religious bodies. I have also heard rumors that my campaign has also received funds from the Redemmed Christian Church of God (RCCG), which is also absolutely false & untrue.

Our campaign has relied on donations from everyday Nigerians, paid into a single account of The Fela Durotoye Support Initiative. I am NOT a signatory to this account, have never taken or utilized a kobo for any personal expenses and we have been very transparent and faithful in the use of those resources that have been donated by the sacrifice of hundreds of people who believe in our mission to birth a New Nigeria.

Secondly, may I once again clarify that I have NEVER been a member of any political party prior to joining the Alliance for New Nigeria on the 22nd of February, 2018, nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, particularly, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

These allegations are driven by the campaign organisation of a former aspirant and member of the party, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo Hashim (former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the PDP) who formally withdrew from the race, on Friday, 28th September 2018, just one day to the Primaries.

I had earlier been attacked by the Campaign Director General of his organization, claiming I am a pawn for the APC.

In fact, my attention had earlier been drawn to a statement credited to the Gbenga Olawepo - Hashim Presidential campaign organization dated September 28, 2018 and signed by its Director General, Rt. Hon. Terseer Tsumba which stated that a “certain Presidential aspirant is fronting for some powerful interests in the All Progressive Congress (APC) to destabilize the Alliance for New Nigeria”

Being the only other Presidential Aspirant apart from Mr. Hashim on our great party, it was therefore important that I responded to these false & misleading allegations.

Therefore, on the same day (28th September 2018), I formally wrote to the Chairman of the party (Mr Emmanuel Dania) and copied the Chairman of the Board of Trustees (Dr. Nkata Chuku) addressing these allegations.

I have always maintained a civil and cordial relationship with Mr. Hashim and had twice earlier told him that if he won the party primaries in a free & fair manner, I would respect the wishes of our party delegates and therefore continue to support our party ANN and throw my weight behind his candidacy.

Interestingly, when I asked Mr. Hashim if he would do the same for me & support my candidacy if I won the elections, he simply replied that if he wasn’t assured of a win at the primaries, he will “opt out of the race”.

The truth be told ... I always knew that the political establishment would play dirty, but I have & will consistently uphold my Core Values and run a clean campaign; free of mudslinging & personal attacks.

In fact, I have been criticized for never attacking individuals or political rivals.

To be clear, my focus has never been about generating sound bites that trend or making character assassinations. Indeed, I have focused every one of my statements & posts on building a New

Re: Fela Durotoye Writes ANN Chairman About Alleged Involvement With Osinbajo by DisGuy: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Where this bros Fela..... its 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses / Twitter, Nigeria Agreement Suffers Setback As Musk Buys Microblogging Platform / I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.