Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Success Of A Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Success Of A Man Of God (247 Views)

Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has? / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

The Success Of A Man Of God by jonatoye(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Success of a Man of God

WORD FOR TODAY
The success of a man of God is not his car, houses, material possessions, fame or popularity nor the signs and wonders through his hands but doing exactly the assignment given to him by God.!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness." (1 Timothy 6:10 -11 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are not a man of God because of your attire, office, title, certificate or the number or calibre of the congregation you lead but because you place much priority to doing the will of God like Jesus did and that men can see and obey God through your ministry.

Many people have lost their call because of money and other pleasurable things of this life. As far as God is concerned, you only belong to him and working for Him if you do His will and the measure of your success in ministry is the degree of your obedience to His will and how much you submit yourself to your calling.

You must be mindful of the number of souls your ministry present as saints to God for eternity, the people that know, fear and relate with God personally, having sound doctrine through your ministry. True success under God in ministry is only possible when we pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and gentleness.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to live my entire life to pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and gentleness in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your success in ministry is determined by your obedience to God!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Gracious Worship Experience!!!

Re: The Success Of A Man Of God by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Saw some nice Calabar girls at church. After service was over, I dey use my preek to impale their ukwu behind the altar! God has answered my prayers! All hail the king of kings! All hail the king of pussy grin

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/18 / God is wonderful / Mind Of Christ