Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 (1248 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 23 September, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 by femoint007(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2018
RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP
LEADER'S MANUAL
LESSON FOURTEEN(15)
SUNDAY, 9TH OF DECEMBER, 2018.
TOPIC: THERE ARE STILL VAST LAND UNCONQUERED LAND FOR JESUS.

HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM
1. I love this family Of God,
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their arms
And 'am so glad to be
A part of this great family

2. I bless this family of God,
So greatly prospered by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

3. I know this family of God,
So deeply rooted in the word,
And 'am so glad to be

4. I see this family of God,
So highly lifted above all,
And 'am so glad to be

5. Come and join this family of God,
So highly favoured by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE
10 minutes for Opening Prayer, Praise and Worship
10 minutes for Testimonies
15 minutes for Bible Discussion
15 minutes for General Prayers
10 minutes for Questions & Answers
5 minutes for Welcoming New Members
10 minutes for Announcements,
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.

PRAYER POINT: Father, please give me the grace to conquer more land for you.

BIBLE PASSAGE: Acts 11:19-26
19.Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.
20.And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto the Grecians, preaching the Lord Jesus.
21.And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.
22.Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch.
23.Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.
24.For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.
25.Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul:
26.And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

INTRODUCTION: Our Lord Jesus commanded us in Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature". The establishment, growth, and expansion of the Church during apostolic times started in a small way and then became bigger from few to many, from inside regions to outer regions, from nearby regions to farther regions, the disciples became the witnesses unto God through the power of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:cool.

MEMORY VERSE : Now Joshua was old and stricken in years, and the Lord said unto him, thou art old and stricken in years and there remaineth yet very much land to be possessed. Joshua 13:1

TEXT REVIEW: Eccl.12:1-2
i. Salvation is unto all.
ii. Let your message be Jesus Christ.
iii. There are still ripe fruit yet to be harvested.

LESSON OUTLINE:
The Great Commission:
Enlarging the land of the tent and globalizing the Gospel are what we should actively promote in the work of evangelism in this generation. The "Great Commission" ( Matt. 28:18-20) is not just a call to make disciples but also to baptize them.

The King's Business Requires Haste. 1Sam. 21:8
#The Almighty God wants man to obey Him not only completely, but urgently as well for the night cometh, when no man can walk again. John 9:4; Joshua 13:1.
#There are lots of blessings attached to doing God's business quickly.
#The Great Commission in Matt. 28:19 must be done without hesitation.
#The day is short and the work is much, we have limited time on earth and He will ask us at the end of the day what we have done. John 9:4; Joshua 13:1.

Reaching The Unreached
#Get out of your comfort zone to witness for Christ.
#Prepare to a make sacrifices for God's Work.
#Preach in season and out of season.
#Choose to witness in the hospitals, schools, market places, prisons, remote villages and communities etc.

SUMMARY: There are still lots of unsaved souls to be reached.

CONCLUSION: How well would we fare in the business of the kingdom if we have the same mindset as that of David? The world would have been taken over by the Church within a few years. But our failure to do this has created room for the enemy to establish the chaos and other forms of religious bigotry that plagued the beautiful world which our father in heaven created for His glory and pleasure. Let us go all out to evangelize and teach the doctrines of the Christian faith without fear. The Lord will help us in Jesus' name.

ASSIGNMENT: Reach out to at least one sinner everyday of the week.

PRAYER POINTS:
1.Thank God for His grace and power upon you and your family.
2. Father forgive for the loss and pain my slothfulness has cost your your Kingdom.
3. Father, please help me to respond in haste to what you will have me do in Jesus' name.
4. Father, the grace to be fervent for you, give unto me in Jesus' name.
5.. Pray for the rapid growth of RCCG spiritually, financially and numerically.
6. Pray for Daddy G.O. and his family.
7. Personal prayer requests.

GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK
*MONDAY*: Proverbs 11:40 - Win souls and shin as stars.

*TUESDAY*: Matthew 9:37- Be a part of the labourers harvesting souls.

*WEDNESDAY*: John 9:4- It is not yet time to rest.

*THURSDAY*: 2 Tim. 4:7-8- Crowns await soul winners.

*FRIDAY*: John 15:16 - You are chosen to bear fruits.

*SATURDAY*: Proverbs 11:- Soul winners are wise. Be wise.

*SUNDAY* : 1 Sam. 2:8- Time to make haste for the kingdom assignments.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Them Before They Stop You / Sin: God's Misunderstanding Of Human Behaviour / Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.