Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) (2641 Views)

OMG! Bobrisky's New Look That Got Nigerians Crylng To God...(see) / Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public / See Davido's Girlfriend Chioma New Look That's Causing Traffic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by kemprossy: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Nollywood Actress Chika Ike posted a really nice looking picture on her instagram page, were she was looking hot and amazing.

See pictures below;

https://kemprossysblog.com/2018/09/chika-ikes-new-look-that-will-keep-you-staringphoto/

Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Airforce01(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2018
I'm from Ogun State , seems I will have to follow Davido foot step in getting myself a neat , beautiful , intelligent and super sexy Igbo girl for a serious relationship, since the girls from my state are non of that .

My names are TaofeeQ Abiodun Tejuosho.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by carammel(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2018
Freedom is sweet sometimes.
Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Staring at what exactly
Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2018
carammel:
Freedom is sweet sometimes.

Reminds me of the chemical formula, structure, structural formula, Chemical reactions, properties and preparation of the Caramel Colour

The beauty of Colour Chemistry and Transition II (CHM 45...)
Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2018
Her new make up look you mean; nothing has changed, just wait till she wipes off all that make up.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2018
This lady always look classy.
Very nice skin
Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by iamnavy1: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2018
I think i love her
Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Chieftroller(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:
I'm from Ogun State , seems I will have to follow Davido foot step in getting myself a neat , beautiful , intelligent and super sexy Igbo girl for a serious relationship, since the girls from my state are non of that .

My names are TaofeeQ Abiodun Tejuosho.

grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by youngberry001(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
I hear say Dangote dey friend her,,,, cheesy

uhm mak ah shut my mouth.

Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Where is it?? sad
Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Larrey(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
power of make up
Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Her "artificial" face is a model of what a muddled mixture of different colours should look like.
Op,fear God.What is it about her new look that kept you
staring?.

Re: Chika Ike’s New Look That Will Keep You Staring(photo) by DaFlash: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actress Etinosa Wows In New Pictures Despite Nude Saga With MC Galaxy / Alibaba Show Off Her Lookalike Grownup Daughter / #coronavirus: Actor John Dumelo Shares Sachet Water, Bread To His Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.