Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. (1185 Views)

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / New Style Men Of The Nigeria Police Now Use in Extortion (My Experience) / Why Nigeria can’t have state police now – Ex-CP, Tsav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2018
I came across a trending photo of a Police officer holding the microphone for VP Osinbajo at a recent unveiling event, i felt so pained as a Nigerian looking at how an institution such as the Police Force is ridiculed by officers who are suppose to respect themselves. My question is; what if there was a security threat on the live of the Vice President how is this officer supposed to swiftly react with a microphone in his hand?

Does the Nigerian Police now have a new job description?

Is this what the Nigerian Police has turn into?

How do you expect the citizens to respect the noble office of the Police Force when officers have turn themselves into house-helps?

The is a clear sign of misplaced priority.

This country has totally lost it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by Delonn(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2018
Lol
Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2018
A similarly embarrassing moment by the Nigerian Police.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by HonAdeli(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Op this is a nonsense topic.. Common they're about 60 policemen there if I'm not wrong. PYO would have held the microphone himself but because he wanted to cut the tape!

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by youngest85(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2018
There was a country called nigeria
Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by mrtomola(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Nothing Bad in the first picture but the 2nd picture is the act of self Slavery
Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2018
HonAdeli:
Op this is a nonsense topic.. Common they're about 60 policemen there if I'm not wrong. PYO would have held the microphone himself but because he wanted to cut the tape!

Really? Please show me a photo of a Police Officer holding the microphone for an elite in a sane society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by techstack: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2018
He is just assisting MR VP

You can see that VP is holding the scissors

And that is the orderly

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by Omeokachie: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Can't you see the big ring on his finger?
Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by solutionkingdom(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2018
techstack:

Personally, I don't think part of his job is to hold the microphone for the VP...there are other people there who could have assisted the VP with the mic, not the officer who is supposed to be at alert incase of any security threat.

1 Like

Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by sinaj(f): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2018
techstack:

so they use 2 hands in holding scissors now shey

2 Likes

Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by Lipscomb(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Well a lot of things must corrected in Nigeria police force. The way these people worshiping chiko is alarming.
Re: Does The Nigerian Police Now Have A New Job Description? See Photo. by dingbang(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
You can buy a Nigerian policeman with money.

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari's Spokesman Garba Shehu Going To Resign To Join Atiku / BREAKING: Seven Parties Adopt APC For Kwara Bye-election / Apc's Senatorial Rally In Okene, Kogi State.....pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.