Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr (3505 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by zoba88: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2018
A 39 old man known as Tomusange has committed suicide in Uganda by hanging on a tree after he caught his wife having sex with another man on his matrimonial bed.

What a world!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/39-year-old-ugandan-man-commits-suicide.html

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Jokerman(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Lol... I know it's painful... buh he should have talked to someone about it, and maybe left the environment for a while.. Now the woman will have unhindered access, and the man will now face God...

Buh instead of cheating, why not just breakup or divorce?? Don't let people pass through stuff like these....

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Goovo(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2018
hmmm, so painful. This is not the solution

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by youngest85(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2018
My friend udeme is a great man
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Minjim: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Now the GF can marry that other man
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by henrybomb(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2018
He shouldn't have done that, I know it is not easy but he should have simply walked away from marriage.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by gaby(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Weak man...
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by voiceup: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2018
now that he is finally out of the way, the wife is free to have even more sex. who lose?

see below for studio recording equipments
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Ehiscotch(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2018
Bloggers. How do we actually believe he did this because his wife cheated on him? Or this is just to score a juicy story.
The man looks like someone who had more problems than just a cheating wife.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by sinaj(f): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2018
Nice landscape
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by baliyubla: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2018
The man that was blowing his wife right now. Irrational being. May God have mercy on your soul.

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2018
very painful. God help me not to marry a cheating wife and give me the grace not to cheat on my wife.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
And one idiot started taking pictures from different angles

I wonder if the photographer would have done the same if this dead man were to be a member of his family.

What a world...
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by phorget(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
You mean the man took his time to climb that tall tree,he had all the patience to tie the rope round the tree then he willingly dropped down to his death... That is surely a long way to get ones death.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
And one idiot started taking pictures from different angles

I wonder if the photographer would have done the same if this dead man were to be a member of his family.

What a world...
ASWEAR SOME PPLE MUMU NA INBUILT...
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by iamnavy1: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
MAYBE HE SAW DEATH AROUND THE CORNER
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Oreofepeters: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
fvcking loser...

me I can never kill myself over any wife or girlfriend

N.B: the list of people I can die for

1.my Mom
2.My sister(s)
3.My bro.

These people Will never forget you, even in their grave your memory will keep on lingering on and on when you are long gone.

I'm sorry I can't die for my dad.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by kinibigdeal(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
sinaj:
Nice landscape

Sweetheart, is that the only thing you can see about the whole issue? shocked shocked
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Povety really bad...
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Gossiplover: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
OP, THIS REPORT IS FALSE. You see why I say you like publishing fake news. You will think I have a vendetta against you but you are fond of publishing UNCONFIRMED REPORTS.

You don't confirm your stories at all. you just rush and post them on Nairaland just to get TRAFFIC.

THE MAN IS SAID TO BE A HOMELESS MAN WHO KILLED HIMSELF OVER AN UNKNOWN REASON. Nawa for this blogger

zoba88:
A 39 old man known as Tomusange has committed suicide in Uganda by hanging on a tree after he caught his wife having sex with another man on his matrimonial bed.

What a world!

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/39-year-old-ugandan-man-commits-suicide.html

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Gossiplover: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
lalasticlala and mynd44 take note of this thread. THIS IS FALSE. THIS IS A VERY BIG LIE. He didn't commit over the reported reason. See the real gist below and forget this concorted lies just to get traffic.

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by SarakiBukola: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Bloggers. How do we actually believe he did this because his wife cheated on him? Or this is just to score a juicy story.

Don't mind them. All they need is any bad picture and they concoct a Pullitzer winning story from it

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by sinaj(f): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Sweetheart, is that the only thing you can see about the whole issue? shocked shocked
The story is fake
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Gossiplover: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
The story is very fake. This blogger is fond of reporting fake news just because it was posted on Facebook. No confirmation at all. lalasticlala and mynd44 take note.
sinaj:
The story is fake

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Gossiplover: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thank you. you have sharp insight. The man's problem no be woman but money. see the real gist
Ehiscotch:

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by MrLogic(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
If sa they dey pass life I for tell am make him pass me that one before e go waste am for nothing
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by kinibigdeal(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
sinaj:
The story is fake

Tired of all this bloggers
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Mr2wealth: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
fvcking loser...

me I can never kill myself over any woman

N.B: the list of people I can die for

1.my Mom
2.My sister(s)
3.My bro.

These people Will never forget you, even in their grave your memory will keep on lingering on and on when you are long gone.

I'm sorry I can't die for my dad.

Heheheheee grin
Some people have refused to grow up.
Your mum and sister nko, are they not women. shocked
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Oreofepeters: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Heheheheee grin
Some people have refused to grow up.
Your mum and sister nko, are they not women. shocked
if you are vibrant as you claimed I expect you to decode what I mean by "any woman"
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by falcon01: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
abeg jare!! dama he is looking for an excuse to die.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by GOFRONT(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
angry

Las las, something must kill a man
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After He Caught Wife Having Sex With Another Man (Gr by Franzinni: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
If you haven't felt his pain you can never know the mental state that took him there...

When you expierience it for once you will never see him as weak...

You can abuse him now because you are thinking straight.... If you were in his shoes you won't even remember you have a phone talk less of commenting...

Rest well Mr man.... You came from a hole.... You fought for a hole.... You died for a hole and you will return to a hole...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death For Attending Her Elder Brother's Naming Ceremony (pix) / Rescued Suicidal Youth Disappears With His Helper's Tricycle / My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.